View Single Post
Old 06-11-2024, 06:34 PM   #70250
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BenleyRace - Behind the scenes are the Christmas group shoot

BenleyRace - Behind the scenes are the Christmas group shoot

This Christmas group shoot was one of the most fun and chaotic scenes of the year. I knew that Benny was going to love being put between my top mates Dylan and Byron. And they all looked adorable in their costumes. After the fun 3 way last Christmas I decided to organise it again. This is the behind the scenes video of me directing the boys through the photoshoot. Starting with Benny, and then adding in Santa and his helper Byron. The guys were getting into this, taking turns kissing Benny, pulling down his underwear and getting their cocks out. Benny sucking on both their cocks is one of my favourite shots. As we as him kissing and Santa and Byron licking his bum. There's a lot of great photos from this shoot. But make sure you watch the video we made when we stopped taking photos. The flip fucking action is hot in that one. Now I'm thinking about who to put in the next Christmas shoot.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3574kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 747.8 MB

Download BenleyRace - Behind the scenes are the Christmas group shoot

Cleat and Beat

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Hoss Kado is a stud on the field, but he's much more interested in scoring with Dalton Riley after the game. Luckily, Dalton is definitely down to kick it with Hoss, who is no stranger to a little rough play. Hoss shows off his ball handling skills and then shows why he's a fullback on the field and in the bedroom, giving Dalton all the ass he can handle and then some, as they play in all of their favorite positions until they both reach their goal. The great thing about this game is that when these two cum together, everyone wins.

Duration: 35:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2779kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 764.6 MB

Download Cleat and Beat

OnlyFans - Dylan Tides, Derek Kage

Spicy sausages, steaming slabs of pure beef, and lots of uncut pork. 100% organic and covered in... cream!

Duration: 21:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 950.1 MB

Download OnlyFans - Dylan Tides, Derek Kage

Men Over 30 - Big Burley Deep Massage

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Men Over 30
Cast: Aaron Perez, Rick Kelson
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, gay, kissing, latino, oral, reality, rimming, smooth

Aaron Perez enjoys a deep anal massage courtesy of Rick Kelson. A competent combination of affection and rudeness. Our boys have very beautiful dicks, with which they waste lustful asses.

Duration: 32:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4059kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Men Over 30 - Big Burley Deep Massage

Icon Male - The Doctor Is In Me Volume part 2

Dr. Vidra is making his rounds and he's checking up on his favorite patient Drew Sebastian. Drew has a very special part of his body that the doctor is especially interested in. Drew has one of the biggest cocks in the business and Dr. Jack wants to wrap his hand and mouth around that monster. Soon, Doctor and patient are fucking all over the bed.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5300kbps

File size: 934.5 MB

Download Icon Male - The Doctor Is In Me Volume part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.35858 секунды с 9 запросами