All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Mistresst - Foot Reward For MILF's Boy Slayton

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistresst
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
You´ve been such a good boy, you deserve a sensual reward from MILF-Y Dearest...
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3572kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 396.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Foot Reward For MILF's Boy

Extreme Femdom Chastity: Aiden Starr & Bastian Daniels 720p Saint Regis

Cast: Aiden Starr, Bastian Daniels
Genres: Femdom
Bastian Daniels, the Armory tour guide, is called out for being a pussy hound. Goddess Aiden Starr locks his cock up in chastity like it should be while punishing him for perving on all the Divine Bitches. She knows why he got the job at The Armory and is going to make sure that he's left there humiliated and exposed when his next tour comes through. Extreme chastity, pussy worship, ass licking, pegging, humiliation and punishment all included.
Duration: 56:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4776kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Femdom Chastity: Aiden Starr & Bastian Daniels 720p

Mistresst - Hotwife For BBC Ogdensburg

Release Year: 2015
This is a custom vid (no name mentioned). You are watching me get ready for my date. I´m excited because it will be my 1st time with a black stud & I´ve wanted a BBC (big black cock) for a long time. You just don´t satisfy me in bed so it´s time for me to find a real man who can please me. I drench myself in oil & hand you some, encouraging you to stroke your lubed up dick as I talk about the hot sex I´m going to have. I give you a count down to cum for me just before I leave for my date.
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3856kbps

File size: 418.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Hotwife For BBC

Leather Bitch From Hell Teaneck

Cast: Lotus Lain ,Alexander Gustavo
Genres: Femdom ,Tattoo ,Boot ,black hair ,Crop ,Bondage ,versatile ,Orgasm Denial ,shaped ,Rough Sex
Mistress Lotus Lain saunters into the dungeon for her first solo total domination of this meaty hunk of living, breathing dildo! The gorgeous, leather wrapped, dangerously spiked black heel Mistress Lotus pulls her meat stick from the dirtiest cage in the dungeon, mind fucking and tenderizing him with a crop before giving him a deep anal fucking with her elegant, ruthless cock!! Only then does this heavenly Divine Bitch use her cowering boy toy as he was meant to be used - as a masturbation machine for her nectar-filled divine cunt!! After cumming all over her lucky new dildo, Mistress Lotus edges him until he can’t take anymore and has to slurp up his own cummy filth from the tip of this Divine Bitch’s powerful boot!!!
Duration: 54:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leather Bitch From Hell

Mistresst - Goddess Party 5 - T Cam 4 Leipzig

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Mistress T
Cast: Mistress T
This hot scene was only filmed by me so you won´t find it in the first round of footage from the 5th Goddess Party. it´s an action-packed strap-on scene with Bijou and Ariel. Lots of ass play and deep throat strap-on sucking. The ladies look incredibly sexy and the chemistry between them and the slave was excellent. Everyone had a lot of fun.
Duration: 21:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2345kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 395.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Goddess Party 5 - T Cam 4

Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy Breaking Slave Part 23 (2017) Vievis

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne have caught a spy slave who is trying to smuggle out information to a competeing dungeon. He claims to be unbreakable, but Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne will see about that.
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy Breaking Slave Part 23 (2017)

Mistresst - Cruel Blowjob Tease - Part 2 Melborne

Release Year: 2011
Part 2 of this scene is very different from the first part. No cuckolding in this one really, just a lot of , then a...like you´ve probably never seen. It is the most unsatisfying orgasm I´ve ever delivered. Slow, incomplete & painful. The slave´s suffering is absolutely exquisite & brings many genuine, sadistic smiles to my face.
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3860kbps

File size: 402.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Cruel Blowjob Tease - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.13793 секунды с 9 запросами