Old 06-11-2024, 10:34 AM   #9381
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Brutalmaster - SufHer I’m A Cunt Metuchen

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
These were literally the first few moments of SufHer in Hell! for her first time. She crawled into the studio and strung up seconds later and then the whipping started. The cunt had never been whipped before, not like this. And during the ordeal when BrutalMaster asked her what she was, she simply replied, “I’m a cunt.”
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18408kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutalmaster - SufHer I’m A Cunt

Fucking A Princess with Machines Sperry

Cast: Jasmine Rain
Genres: Machine Dildo ,Hitachi ,Rope Bondage ,Solo Female ,Sybian ,Brunette ,toned ,multiple orgasms ,Latinx ,trimmed
Video language: English
Jasmine Rain is one of those girls who got A’s and did everything right in her tidy all pink castle of a bedroom growing up. As much as she likes to be spoiled, she is also rebellious and has that streak in her that compels her to join us to get fucked and dominated by machines.She tells us how she likes it and we deliver, something Jasmine is not used to getting in the sack. She self-chokes, gets tied up spread and fucked until cum covers her lips and pink pussy.
Duration: 32:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking A Princess with Machines

I'd Rather Die Part 3 Chesapeake

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
It's time for a zipper. Clothes pins and binder clips are lined up and down London's sexy body. A piece of twine connects them all. The zipper is connected to a bucket. The bucket is connected to a bit in her mouth. The bucket is slowly filled with weights and other heavy items. When she drops the bit the zipper will be ripped from her body.
Duration: 1:20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'd Rather Die Part 3

Utterly destroyed by dick! Imperia

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Today we have a beautiful toy to play with. Madelyn Monroe is blessed with big blue eyes, firm tanned flesh and long blonde hair. She also comes with an undeniable love of rough sex and brutal deepthroat. She has come to the right place. Deepthroat and rough sex are our specialities here at .We take our eager fucktoy and bind her down to a sybian. Sybians are the world’s most powerful vibrator and sound like an airplane taking off. A pussy on top of one doesn’t stand a chance. You WILL cum, and you will cum hard. Being the generous sort that we are, we add in some brutal deepthroat to the mix. Madelyn is about to understand the true definition of sexually broken.
Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 959.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Utterly destroyed by dick!

First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch Tia Juana

I’ve known Olivia for years. Her life changed and she was ready to shoot! She had worked for gotcuffs twice before and her acting skills were incredible but everything changed with the rope bondage and it was hard to get a read on her and so I was also off. At the beginning I tell her I usually do a getting to know you clip with no storyline but since her acting was so good and we knew each other lets just get right into a little scenario…That was my mistake, lol.
So a few seconds at the beginning explaining that to her and then I bring her in tied at the wrists and we begin with a storyline that she is a snitch so I’m going to punish her but everything is off and she is totally surprised at what it feels like to be tied up, but to me not only is it sloppy bondage but it is very loose…she is very surprised that this is loose despite having seen many photos of what I do. I cut out all of the stops so it is a an actual clip and I put the behind the scenes stuff at the back end. Enjoy the awkwardness, or not.
Not sure if she will come back for more, it has been a few months and I haven’t heard anything… I don’t think that is a good sign, lol. I sure wanted to tie that hair to her toes next time around.
Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch

Excellence In Obedience Leyland

Bailey's been around the DungeonCorp block a bit, so to speak, she's a fine woman. Her beautiful body and attitude always make it a pleasure to have her. This week, she gets to work with the man himself Ogre. We witness it all as he binds her tightly and runs her though her paces. A tirade of whips ensues, reddening her flesh...Orgasms are abound as he pushes her to her limits. And Bailey duly suffers for him, exhibiting an excellence in obedience that is rarely found. Nothing is held back as the leather flies swiftly and Bailey suffers for her rewards...enduring her punishment all the way...
Duration: 56:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 421.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Excellence In Obedience

Kay Carter: Big Booty Blonde Submits to Codey Steele Burlington

Cast: Codey Steele ,Kay Carter
Genres: Suspension ,dungeon ,Feet ,master ,Athletic ,submissive ,train ,blond ,BDSM ,Blonde
Kay Carter is naturally submissive and loves BDSM in her personal life. Things are a little different in our dungeon. Codey Steele expects certain behavior and will to do what’s necessary to get the results he wants. Kay stands in the middle of the dungeon. Her hands are tied above her head and her feet are tied to a spreader bar to keep her pussy available. Codey enters with a crop in his hand to implement the rules. Kay will do anything to prove her worthiness to her new master. She is almost too eager, so he trains her in self-control, making her beg for the things she wants. He spends some time training her throat for proper cock-sucking. After that he moves on to a suspension. The suspension has all of her holes fully exposed and ready for him to use at his will. Kay feasts on his cock like the hungry little slut that she is. Codey fucks her mouth and pussy into full submission before moving on to the final position. Next, Kay finds herself bound on a dirty mattress in the middle of the floor. He rips multiple orgasms out of her with his fingers and a vibe. Next he buries his cock deep inside of her wet pussy, then adds the vibe again to send her over the edge. He flips her over in a doggy position and then fucks her from behind, ultimately covering her in his cum.
Duration: 1:06:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kay Carter: Big Booty Blonde Submits to Codey Steele

Время генерации страницы 0.21026 секунды с 9 запросами