View Single Post
Old 06-11-2024, 10:33 AM   #9378
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Penthouse Pet Franceska Jaimes is Publicly Caned and Fucked Zaltbommel

Cast: James Deen ,Franceska Jaimes ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Rough Sex ,slim ,unshaved ,big dick ,natural boobs ,Voyeur ,Domination ,Lesbian ,Hair Pulling ,black hair
Video language: English
Penthouse Pet Franceska Jaimes is put in metal shackles, stripped naked, caned, and paraded through a public square. Everyone stops and stares at Franceska’s amazing body with her big tits and even bigger ASS! Next we tie her elbows behind her back and immediately her asshole, bypassing her pussy altogether! She gets anally fucked and fisted and Princess Donna gets so into her that she joins in on the action, gets her pussy fucked by James Deen while Franceska licks her clit and cleans her juices off his cock!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penthouse Pet Franceska Jaimes is Publicly Caned and Fucked

Training -Live December Shoot atom's Final Test Lebam

Cast: Noir ,James Deen
Genres: Bondage ,Oral Sex ,Role Play ,Slave ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,master ,Discipline ,Humiliation ,Anal
We bring in James Deen to help out on the final test of atom. We start with an interrogation so that we can assess her progress. The brat side of her is still there, but it doesn’t take long for that to subside with James sadistically fucking her face.
There is non stop S&M training through the entire day. During breaks, James keeps the masochistic slut busy with servicing his cock. We go at her hard and she comes out of the day as a slave.
Duration: 1:09:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training -Live December Shoot atom's Final Test

Caged - Felonie Riverview

PD sets an agonizing pace. Felonie's confined in a cage, hanging in the barn for hours. Every step plays like a psychological thriller as PD slowly transforms Felonie's terror.
In the beginning, PD lets Felonie's confinement do its work. Then he gives her an orgasm. Just a little one. Just enough to relax her.
She's anally impaled, rammed with a rigid set of stainless steel ass beads. Using medical tongs, PD grasps her tongue and ties it outward. This presses her neck against the steel of the cage. Then vaginal impalement and she's given another orgasm, more intense.
The vibrator again. At the same time, he chokes her by pushing her throat hard against the bar of her cage. Another orgasm, this one huge. PD sucks Felonie into her own torment, winning her compliance and complicity.
She's sprayed down with cold water. Another orgasm puts Felonie in la-la land. PD's permanently altered her inner terrain.
The head cage with a metal bit holds her head even more still. Clamps on her labia are weighed down with chain. Her pussy's swollen, engorged from all her orgasms.
She sobs, and the tenor of her scream changes, slightly warped, an unsettling sound. The vibrator nearly disappears inside the swelled lips of her pussy.
Another orgasm, and another. PD slips his hand inside of her up to the knuckles. He rams all of her holes and she comes again, over-stimulated into some never-never land of sexual exhaustion.
Now she's standing, tightly strapped with leather, held up by her hair. A singletail brings her to tears again. She begs PD to let her down. She promises him anything. He tells her she must make herself stop crying. Her face slowly reduces. It becomes a face that is not crying. She exchanges one unbearable condition for another. The dissolution of one self. The emergence of another.
Duration: 1:21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged - Felonie

White Trash Part 3 Saint Vincent

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Once she down to her stockings she is given markers to draw on herself. The viewers give her suggestions of what to write on her. Her favorite "White Trash", and many more. Once everyone has put their mark on her she looks so good.
Duration: 52:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Trash Part 3

Fourth Of July Mindfuck Dia Zerva Nielsville

The best part of Insex was always the live feeds. dia is kind enough to demonstrate why, with a little help from the fine members of RealTimeBondage. Their imaginations, combined with Dee and PD, are enough to push any scene to the limits.dia has a lovely dress picked out for the Independence Day festivities. It looks amazing but Dee has a few accessories to really make it pop. For example, a set of clover clamps to dias nipples make her and the outfit sing.The deviants behind the keyboards keep the good ideas rolling in. dia is gagged with her own panties and lifted onto a table to put her into better caning position. PD lays a few strokes on her, but Mr.Swampy has a better idea. He blesses her with 3 strong blows to her feet and her gag cant fully muffle the screams. It gives her the inspiration to try to get out so tomboy makes the wonderful suggestion of caning her magnificent tits until shes out. The entire ordeal has her thanking everyone for their input, like a good painslut should.Canes arent the only way to hurt. SD knows just how to make a bitch scream and how to make her moan. The cattle prod gets the g going, while a few fingers in the cunt provide the melody. PD grabs his sparker and shocks her feet until shes ready to quit.There is so much more torment doled out by the members. A pair of zippers with well over 30 clips, a humiliating anal violation and a mind fuck so wicked it leaves the normally unshakable dia crying for mercy from her voyeuristic online assailants. The live feeds are so epic that missing one is never an option.
Format: real
Duration: 1:12:43
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 392.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fourth Of July Mindfuck Dia Zerva

Young Slut Learns the Ropes : Raven Lane Hillisburg

Cast: Raven Lane ,The Pope
Genres: Handler ,Straight ,Dildo ,Feet ,Domination ,shaved ,Beard ,Suspension ,Submission ,Rope Bondage
Raven Lane is fairly new to Kink, so getting her on Hogtied seemed to make sense to us. She has a tight natural body, she’s young, and more than willing, so The Pope tests her abilities to handle strict bondage and loss of control. This is new territory for her, but she is eager and wants to experience it. Raven begins in a compact ground tie that has her in an asymmetrical position, face down, and quite helpless. Every movement she attempts to make causes stress on another part of her body due to the predicament she’s been tied in. The Pope fucks her tight little pussy and adds a vibe to ease her into this position after some corporal punishment pushes her a little too far, too fast. In the next scene, Raven is in a bent over doggy position with her arms pulled into a strappado, and her neck tied down to the spreader bar that keeps her legs spread wide. The orgasms seem to be enough for her while in bondage, but he pushes a little more to get some impact on her body for the full experience. The crop leaves it’s mark in a bright red form on her flesh with every strike of it. In the final scene, Raven is on her back with her arms tied to her legs, and both of them tied to a metal pipe holding her in place. She is helpless, and this time The Pope goes to work on her feet for some bastinado with a cane, but this is too much for her, so he goes back to the crop. It’s not long before she has had her fill of pain, so orgasms are next up on the list. One after another orgasm is ripped from her willing pussy as he fucks her pussy and vibes her clit. She can’t stop this, and she knows that he is not going to stop either until he is finished using her.
Duration: 49:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9737kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Slut Learns the Ropes : Raven Lane

Freshie's Test - Part 2 Mountain View

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Freshie is gagged with a big foam football, before clamps are applied to her nipples. I step away and watch her for a short while before I return with this twine, which I use to tie the clamps off to the table legs. Freshie does not seem to mind at all... in fact, judging by her moans, I'd say she is enjoying her ordeal. I tighten up her hair ties before wrapping her gag with vetwrap. I make her bondage a bit more stringent, by tying her thighs to the back legs of the table. I then make her gag a little more sound proof and tighter with the help of some electrical tape. Her shoes are removed, before I tie her big toes. Next, I tape her hands up to make escape virtually impossible, but Freshie is still enjoying herself, so I don't think I need to worry about that. I let her endure her bondage for a short while, but I do end up making her toe bondage a bit tighter. Eventually, Freshie has had enough and I release her from her bondage and gag.
Duration: 25:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 562.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freshie's Test - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.22397 секунды с 9 запросами