View Single Post
Old 06-11-2024, 10:31 AM   #9372
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Adira Allure: Derrick Pierce Takes Down the Domme Stafford

Cast: Adira Allure ,Derrick Pierce
Genres: Sub ,Tattoo ,Orgasm Denial ,Slave ,multiple orgasms ,Athletic ,Pain ,Hitachi ,Straight ,Leather
Video language: English
Adira Allure is typically dominant, but today she submits to Derrick Pierce in her Kink premier. She admits she’s not into pain, but she learns to take it, and to take a lot of it. Under her tough exterior lies a hungry little fuck toy that longs to serve. She starts her day wearing only heels, with her arms and legs spread out wide, restrained with tight, inescapable rope bondage. With a hitachi strapped to her tight pink pussy, Derrick Pierce begins to test the limits of his captive sex slave. He toys with her perky little nipples and her small natural breasts. He runs his fingers up the sides of her chest and stomach and tickles her inner thighs. As the vibrator relentlessly torments her swollen clit, Adira purrs and moans in delightful anticipation. Derrick begins to rev things up, and starts to flog Adira’s taut skin with a heavy leather flogger. She yelps and moans as her sensitive skin is abused with cruel impact play. Derrick grinds the head of the hitachi into her cunt and Adira begs to cum. He merely laughs and watches her squirm from the searing pain of orgasm denial. He then tosses her to the floor and shoves his fat cock down her throat. She gags and spits all over herself, but she’s so damn hungry she devours Derrick’s dick, continuously throat fucking herself on it. She begs to cum and falls to the floor in a quivering mess of ecstasy and cum juices. Next Adira is tied to a table on her stomach with her legs in a perfect split. Not many subs are this limber and Adira loves to show of her slutty talents. With her perfect round ass on display, Derrick jams his cock into her pussy and Adira squeals with delight. He pounds her until the table his shaking and Adira is gasping for breath. She cums over and over until the multiple orgasms drive her into a frothing fit of sexual depravity. Derrick then flips her onto her back and renews the pounding of her fuck hole. Her ass slaps and shakes as he plows her over and over. Adira begs to taste his cum and to feel his hot juices squirt all over body. Derrick is only too happy to oblige and blows his load all over her pussy and titties.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adira Allure: Derrick Pierce Takes Down the Domme

Fun With Rope Fort Belvoir

Johnny and I have been getting into more intricate uses of rope lately. I have to admit, I LOVE being tied with Rope and the more experienced the person doing the rigging, the better. Being good at tying someone up is not something that just happens, it takes practice and a patient submissive, also, a lot of spare time. The more occasions that you tie someone up, the better you become at it. You find yourself not having to untie a section because the length doesn't work out and you find that actually doing the rigging gets faster.
In this instance, Johnny wanted to practice his tying. I showed up downstairs wearing nothing but a pair of panties. Johnny went to work, with a lot of rope. He wanted to tie me in a hogtie, which, as you know, is my favorite. I had no idea what he had planned. He wanted to use the harness ballgag also known as a trainer gag. I hate this gag, I hate any gag that goes between my eyes. But he wanted to use the harness on it. We have a friend, who's wife reports that she likes it when he attaches the harness to pull her head back, that it feels more balanced. He wanted to see what I thought. But as usually Johnny had to take it a bit further. He brought my hitachi down stairs and tied it into the hogtie as well. Then he used a dimmer switch to control the intensity of the hitachi. Do you think I could tolerate the harness gag now?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:06
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 6133kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 343.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun With Rope

The First Shade Longleaf

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
This is the look of someone in their happy place. She takes every single inch of the dick and wants more. Who are we to deny her? We do not stop until she is a twitching and vacant eyed puddle of flesh. Abella is draped over our handy fuck box, held up only by her restraints. This is what it looks like when someone is rode hard and put away wet. It is a very good look indeed.
Duration: 39:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The First Shade

SlaveMouth - Kendra Heart - I'm a Pig on a Horse Port Chester

Studio: SlaveMouth
Genres: Bdsm
One very hot Midwestern girl doing lots and lots of sick things while rocking on her toy horse. That pretty much sums up this session. Kendra is the type who has to be broken into submission--she craves it sometimes--and Dr. Mercies was more than happy to take her reigns.
Duration: 34:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9124kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlaveMouth - Kendra Heart - I'm a Pig on a Horse

Bronte San Perlita

Cast: Bronte
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Body Bag, Caning, Suspension, Hooded, Ball Ga
Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out. Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain. He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.
Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bronte

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae Manawa

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!
Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

I'd Rather Die Part 2 Soka

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Still recovering from the orgasms and breath play London prepares for her next ordeal. I vibrator is attached to the top of a pipe. Binder clips are attached to her labia and she is pulled onto the vibrator. If the vibrator becomes over stimulating London will have to decide between staying and ripping the clamps off. With her tits tied tightly she holds out as long as she can.
Duration: 52:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'd Rather Die Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.09737 секунды с 9 запросами