View Single Post
Old 06-11-2024, 10:31 AM   #9371
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Beautiful College Girl Spanked (Tanya) Croatia

So young and already so nasty! This college beauty should be punished as soon as possible for disobedience while it is not too late! What would you do while being her teacher? A chained obedience lesson, a knelt pardon begging, a toy masturbation and, of course, an over-the-knee spanking are the most efficient ways of flesh and mind suppression. But keep in your mind that some college bitches like getting spanked by teachers. Why? Because orgasms happen right during so painful lessons!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1349kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 217.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautiful College Girl Spanked (Tanya)

Dolly's Test - Part 2 Fentress

Part 2 starts with Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss-cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 815.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly's Test - Part 2

Kira Noir shackled down in belt bondage Maldonado

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
We love her for that fact. What kind of trouble can we get into today? It is time to play… Bend over and bound down on a custom made bondage device that puts her holes at the perfect height for the use, Kira is perfectly displayed. On one end is her beautiful bubble butt, on the other end is her eager mouth. Belts and shackles keep her firmly in place Then all we do is add dick.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6808kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 937.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kira Noir shackled down in belt bondage

Two pairs of Gorgeous all Natural 34F's Tied and Fucked Busy

Cast: James Deen ,Sierra Skye ,Cassandra Calogera
Genres: Anal ,Slapping ,Rope Bondage ,Weights ,Curvy ,Femdom ,Corporal Punishment ,Blowjob ,Nipple Torment ,big dick ,Oral Sex ,Hitachi ,Humiliation ,Electrical Play ,bottom ,Anal Fingering ,natural boobs ,Public
Cassandra Calogera and Sierra Skye make their debut on Public Disgrace in what is quite possibly one of the hottest scenes ever. The two girls get tied up by their gigantic natural tits in a teeter totter, so that if one goes down, the other comes up. Whoever wants cock the most will have to get on her knees, thus stringing her roomate up by the tits. This scene is not to be missed!
Duration: 1:20:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two pairs of Gorgeous all Natural 34F's Tied and Fucked

A Master & His Slave part 5 Only

Continuing the punish…masters Ryan, Max and Aaron take out their frustrations on our beautiful and sexy slaves. Spanking, whipping, bondage, choking, restraints as well as deep-throat fucking…another dominating volume in this series!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:30
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1121kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 697.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Master & His Slave part 5

No Holes Barred - Beretta James Maize

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: Tattoo ,black hair ,shaved ,Ball Gag ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Squirting ,Bondage ,Muscle
In this amazing and explosive update, Matt completely Dominates Beretta and makes her his bitch. No pretenses, the camera opens with Beretta’s mouth wrapped around Matt’s dick, balls deep with her sitting there not moving a muscle. Impressive enough on its own, Matt takes it one step further. He starts skull fucking her in a hot aggressive owning of her face type way. The saliva runs down her face, all over her body. She takes it willingly. He pushes her further.
“Push yourself. Impress me. Hold it. Keep it down there. Do you want to cum? Impress me. Hold it until you think you are going to pass out.” Her hands are splayed open. He slaps her face telling her to go faster and take him all the way down. She does. He then clocks her on the back of the head forcing her down into an unbelievable depth on his cock.
Matt binds her ankles to her neck rope and rests her against the wall on her elbows. He flogs her pussy and she whines and whimpers from the pain. He gives no signs of stopping and demands she count them out loud. She squeaks out numbers while trying to catch her breath from the pain administered to her cunt.
Matt wastes no time in getting a squirting orgasm from her. Slipping most of his hand in her pussy, she squirts everywhere. He takes the squirt and flicks it onto her face. Sliding a large cock into her cunt affixed with a vibrator he barely moves it. She wants it bad and slides her body along as much as possible to take it into her cunt. She cums and rocks her body into the vibrator.
Matt wants to see her squirt from banging her ass. He barely starts and she is in a paradise of pleasure. He adds his fingers into her cunt and finger bangs both of her holes. He doesn’t give up the asshole. He continues to finger her and adds a vibrator. She cums, writhing in pleasure. Enjoying himself, he wants more. Matt picks Beretta up by her neck and ankles and drags her to his desk to get his dick sucked for another hour off camera. This is an incredibly hot update NOT to be missed!
Duration: 12:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 470.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Holes Barred - Beretta James

Cruel Barber Poplar Branch

Cast: Lauren Phillips
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Lauren Phillips is having a good time hanging out and chatting with her old friend London River about their weekends. Lauren is looking for a place to get her hair done, and London tells her she knows just the guy. This is how Lauren Phillips unwittingly walks into the parlor of O.T.. She sits down in his chair, asks for a trim, and before you can say "just a little off the end," there is a needle in her neck and she is out cold.
When she wakes up, Lauren has her wrists tied to the floor with rope, and her mouth is stuffed full with a ball gag so that her screams are muffled and drool drips from her mouth. She struggles feebly to escape, but then O.T. comes in to keep her company. He cuts her tight jeggings away with his knife so that her little white panties and her nice, round ass are exposed. He spanks it and punches it. He slaps her face and gropes her tits through her shirt, and all the while she groans and drools, defenseless.
Then O.T. has Lauren tied up, standing, with her hands pulled high above her head making her tits look even fuller and perkier than they usually do. Her friend, London, comes in to feel her breasts, since that's all she's wanted to do since they started hanging out, then leaves her to O.T. again. He binds her breasts tighter, and runs his hands all over her body and even inside her as he kisses her face through her tape gag. Then he takes out a single tailed whip and really makes her wriggle and scream.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Barber

Время генерации страницы 0.11186 секунды с 9 запросами