View Single Post
Old 06-11-2024, 08:27 AM   #3410
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lily's Plaything Marathon Shores

Cast: Lily LaBeau ,Ginger Gates
Genres: Tattoo ,Dominatrix ,Spanking ,Hot Wax ,Slave ,Anal ,Pussy Eating ,BDSM ,Rimming ,Nylons Stockings
Video language: English
Lily LaBeau makes her debut as a domme with local cutie Ginger Gates! Ginger has never been fucked with a strap-on before and is interested in having new experiences. She herself would love to domme one day. No better way to learn than at the foot of another woman. Lily’s a sassy domme molding Ginger into her lesbian plaything for the day. Rope bondage, flogging, OTK spanking, wax play, foot worship, ass licking, strap-on fucking and anal are all included.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily's Plaything

Filthy Kings - Putting a Smile on My 's Braceface Kake

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Filthy Kings
Cast: Tyler Steel, Aria Carson
Genres: Redhead, Piercings, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, , Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Big Dick, Ass, Handjob, Reality, POV, Big ass, Gonzo, shaved pussy
Aria looks stunning in black lingerie set and fishnet stockings. The stunning lass shares a little story about her life and hopes.
Duration: 18:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14638kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Kings - Putting a Smile on My 's Braceface

Falling Into Ashes - Ash Hollywood Hotchkiss

Cast: Ash Hollywood
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,Flogging ,switch ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Nylons Stockings ,Blonde ,slim
Ash is tenacious, tight bodied, and full of determination. She asked to be pushed and she got exactly that, in every scene. First the blonde cunt is bound in a standing spread eagle with her head trapped in a wooden box. She is overwhelmed with sensation play from nipple clamps that keep her stockings up and a nice challenging flogging. Claire ups the ante by adding a chain crotch predicament and is curious to see how far forward this bitch can bend. In her second predicament, Claire loves the audio shock setting on the Eros Tek unit and goes to town on Ash’s sensitive tits. Her calves are caned. Nipple clamps are added. We begin to wonder if this is really what Ash signed up for… too late now. Finally our aim is to push her hard with cruel bondage. She is folded over metal and vet wrapped where the only items exposed are her tits and ass. Wet and vulnerable, a cock with a vibrator attached pummels her sensitive cunt. Cum oozes out of her tight pussy and we’ve got this blonde cunt falling into ashes.
Duration: 1:04:24

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Falling Into Ashes - Ash Hollywood

Freshie's Test - Part 1 Wytopitlock

I lead Freshie into the room by a handful of her hair. I push her up against a post and order her to spread her legs, before smacking her shiny pantyhose clad ass. I clasp my hand over her mouth as I continue groping and manhandling her. Soon I am tightly strapping a huge red ballgag in her mouth. Rope is tied into her pigtails, before her elbows are tightly tied together. More ropes are wrapped and cinched around Freshies upper body, before I pick her up and place her face down on a table. I smack her ass hard as she moans through her gag. Her gag is removed for now as I rope a spreader bar to her ankles. I tie the spreader bar to the post in front of her and I pull her upper torso to the post behind her. The ropes I tied into her pigtails earlier are now tied to the ends of the spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps

File size: 407.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freshie's Test - Part 1

Taboo Heat - Melanie Hicks - Step Dalmer - Undercover Piney River

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Taboo Heat
Cast: Luke Longly, Melanie Hicks
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Hardcore, Masturbation, Anal, Natural Tits, Milf, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Handjob, Lingerie, Reality, Curvy
Melanie Hicks shows up at David Dalmer's (Luke Longly) house and she is ready for him to take some photographs of her, as a present for her husband. Melanie is wearing a yellow dress and she is wheeling a suitcase filled with clothing behind her, as she walks into David's home. What David does not realize is that Melanie is secretly an undercover cop, who is trying to pin a crime on him. David leaves the room so Melanie can change into some lingerie. Once David leaves the room, she starts snooping through his drawers and texting her superior, Lt. Chase. She places her phone back down, and then she strips out of her yellow dress and replaces it with blue lingerie. They walk over to the living room and David starts to take some lingerie photos of Melanie. Melanie asks David to go grab her a glass of water, and once he leaves the room, she starts to snoop through his drawers again. David comes back with a glass of water, and Melanie has an idea for him. She confesses that her husband loves to watch her have sex with other men, and she wants to take some photos of herself with David's cock! David gives in and he takes his cock out from under his pants. He starts to snap some photos of Melanie sucking his cock.
Photos For My Husband-
Melanie walks into the spare bedroom and she texts Lt. Chase; She tells her that she can't find any evidence against David yet. Lt. Chase reminds her that she is an undercover cop and that she needs to keep looking! Melanie places her phone down before she grabs a yellow, floral bra and panty set to put on next. Then she slides on a pair of nude thigh high stockings and black high heels. David walks into the bedroom and he tells her that he couldn't find any condoms, but he's still down to have sex with her if she's cool with that. She says that if he has no diseases, she is fine without using a condom! They hop on the bed with David's camera, and David starts to take some more photos of Melanie sucking his hard cock. Melanie takes her bra and panties off and David snaps some photos of that as well. Melanie lies down on her back and she spreads her legs. David snaps a couple photos of his cock outside of her pussy and ass first, before he slides his cock deep inside of her. He takes some more photos of them fucking. Melanie hops on top of David and he takes some pictures of her riding his cock. Her big, natural tits are bouncing up and down with every thrust. He shoves the tip of his cock in her ass hole and he takes some photos of that as well. He starts to fuck her ass harder and faster, before he snaps a few more photos. She flips over into the doggystyle position and he fucks her pussy and ass from behind. A few minutes later, she flips over onto her back again. He fucks her ass and her pussy, back and forth, while filming and taking more photos. He fucks her ass hard until he is ready to cum, and then he cums in her mouth and on her face! He snaps some photos of her cum soaked face, and then he runs to grab her a towel...
Duration: 44:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Heat - Melanie Hicks - Step Dalmer - Undercover

Pure Taboo - Breeding Questions: A Natasha Nice Story Brock

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Natasha Nice, Lucky Fate
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Hairy, Blowjob, Titty Fuck, Creampie, Big ass, Curvy, Stockings, ball play, doggy style, kissing, pussy eating
Miss Richards (Natasha Nice) is a private investigator who's vising Mr. Myrand (Lucky Fate), a popular art teacher who was discovered to have an illicit relationship with one of his students. Though the student was eighteen and claimed it was consensual, she has since been expelled and Mr. Myrand has been fired. Miss Richards has been tasked with probing both parties to ascertain whether or not they are hiding anything further.
As Miss Richards asks Mr. Myrand a few questions, she detects some genuine remorse in him. He claims to have had true feelings for the student and is adamant that he wouldn't have done anything if he wasn't absolutely certain she was into him too. But Miss Richards senses that Mr. Myrand is hiding something, so she drills him deeper, eventually uncovering that he has a fascination with creampies and breeding fantasies.
Miss Richards is intrigued and aroused by this development and proceeds to slowly seduce Mr. Myrand into living out his breeding fantasies with her, right then and there. Mr. Myrand is shocked, but when Miss Richards opens her legs and reveals her panties... he offers little resistance. As long as he doesn't get into any more trouble with the media or the law, he'd be willing to show Miss Richards exactly what he did to the student. Hopefully, this will answer any lingering questions Miss Richards may be pondering... or it may breed even more questions when some shocking truths are finally revealed.
Duration: 41:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Breeding Questions: A Natasha Nice Story

Princess Donna's Birthday Bash Part 1! Edgefield

Cast: Remy LaCroix ,James Deen
Genres: Ball Gag ,Oral Sex ,BDSM ,Collar ,brunet ,Discipline ,Rope Bondage ,Rough Sex ,Flogging ,Femdom ,Hair Pulling ,Sadism ,Small Tits ,unshaved ,Nylons Stockings ,Female Slave ,Blonde ,big dick ,Public ,Big Tits ,Interracial ,Corporal Punishment
Princess Donna throws a party in style with plenty of hot people around to suck and fuck for her entertainment!!! Don’t miss the chance to see Remy LaCroix and her perfect ass pounded and Princess Donna sucking her juices off James Deen’s cock!
Duration: 53:42

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Princess Donna's Birthday Bash Part 1!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10043 секунды с 9 запросами