View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 09:53 AM   #2030
Botichelli

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default House Slave Part 1. Sunny morning in Tchukistan (2012)

House Slave Part 1. Sunny morning in Tchukistan (2012)

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Goran
Genres: Fetish

One year ago he was enslaved, used and fucked – and they kept him as their house-slave. So Goran gets suspended to a metal bar. Ready for the daily service. Ready at any time.
One year ago he was walking his . Mecko and Becko overwhelmed and took him together with two Spanish camper from the forest. They used and fucked him to the limit. A cute and submissive boy. So the soldiers decided to keep him as their new house-slave.
It is a sunny morning in Tchukistan. Ivan is in a good mood so he wants his morning blow-job from Goran. The poor slave-boy gets suspended to a metal bar over night – like always. When Ivan uses the winch he moves Goranґs head exactly in his favorite position. He takes his already hard dick out of his pants and moves it slowly over the cute baby-face of his slave. “Time to suck me, baby – same procedure as every day.” Goran is used to it. He knows that if his masters get angry the punishment will follow immediately.
Suddenly Mecko joins the breakfast-game. He climbs a chair and wants to get satisfied by Goranґs mouth. “Suck faster, bitch... faster, how many times did I tell you?”But Goran is still sleepy and even though he tries he cannot deliver a proper service. “Stop – Ivan, lets bring this fucker down to earth”.
The winch moves his slim and toned body to the dirty ground. Mecko kneels in front of his face. “Open your mouth and take it” He pushes his hard dick deep into the helpless guyґs face. But the following face-fuck is only the first part of this slaveґs punishment.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 493.2 MB
Download House Slave Part 1. Sunny morning in Tchukistan (2012)

Время генерации страницы 0.04301 секунды с 9 запросами