luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Extreme Femdom Chastity: Aiden Starr & Bastian Daniels 720p

Extreme Femdom Chastity: Aiden Starr & Bastian Daniels 720p

Cast: Aiden Starr, Bastian Daniels
Genres: Femdom

Bastian Daniels, the Armory tour guide, is called out for being a pussy hound. Goddess Aiden Starr locks his cock up in chastity like it should be while punishing him for perving on all the Divine Bitches. She knows why he got the job at The Armory and is going to make sure that he's left there humiliated and exposed when his next tour comes through. Extreme chastity, pussy worship, ass licking, pegging, humiliation and punishment all included.

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4776kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Extreme Femdom Chastity: Aiden Starr & Bastian Daniels 720p

Mistresst - Ball Abuse Turns You On

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistresst
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English

Sure, you pretty much have to be into ball abuse to love this vid, but there´s a lot more to it than a gal just kicking a dude in the gonads. This was a spontaneous shoot I did with a friend who I had spent the day at the beach with. I have really filthy beach feet. I just tease & toy with him, kicking & slapping him in the balls. I make him lick my dirty feet & he gets really hard...so I tell him to jerk off while I´m kicking him in the nuts....he cums, & I keep kicking his sensitive, swollen balls & rub my feet on his sensitive dick...then make him lick his cum off my filthy feet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3595kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 409.7 MB

Download Mistresst - Ball Abuse Turns You On
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17517 секунды с 9 запросами