luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default A Divine Introduction: Chanel Preston 720p

A Divine Introduction: Chanel Preston 720p

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom

When Chanel Preston is in the room, you immediately get the sense you're in the presence of a goddess. With her body, seductive eyes and devious attitude she will render you helpless, and break you down into the little submissive man you are. Maitresse Madeline noticed this quality in Chanel and brings her here to Divine Bitches for all you miscreants and freaks to worship. Even Troy, a built confident man, can't seem to shake the effect Miss Preston has on him. Her sly tongue humiliates while her picturesque body turns him on. She denies him any pleasure and only dishes out painful Cbt. She derives pleasure from fucking his ass deep with the strap-on then uses his cock as a human dildo. Finally, after much tease and denial, Miss Preston allows her muscular slave meat to release his filth but only much to her amusement!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 54:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 649.5 MB

Download A Divine Introduction: Chanel Preston 720p

Mistresst - Hotwife For BBC

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistresst
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English

This is a custom vid (no name mentioned). You are watching me get ready for my date. I´m excited because it will be my 1st time with a black stud & I´ve wanted a BBC (big black cock) for a long time. You just don´t satisfy me in bed so it´s time for me to find a real man who can please me. I drench myself in oil & hand you some, encouraging you to stroke your lubed up dick as I talk about the hot sex I´m going to have. I give you a count down to cum for me just before I leave for my date.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3856kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 418.4 MB

Download Mistresst - Hotwife For BBC
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11170 секунды с 9 запросами