Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rocco Steele and Joseph Rough Oak Run

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Rocco Steele Joseph Rough
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Rimming, Muscles, Tattoos,
Horse-hung top Rocco Steele is back and this time, he gets a chance to dominate and destroy sexy bottom Joseph Rough with his huge cock in a scene packed to the brim with non-stop raw action.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2601kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 602.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocco Steele and Joseph Rough

Backdoor Affairs Bowdon Junction

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Naked Beauty
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
You only have to see gorgeous top, Jaro Stone, giving his all on the cover to realise that this is one veritable twink fuck-fest that you literally won’t want to miss. Featuring some of the hottest and horniest young beauts in Czechia, you’ll be unzipped in no time as they suck cock, rim ass and generally act like caged animals fresh on the loose. Joshua Levy and Will Banks add to the number; as these wanton sluts take each and every opportunity to go crazy for hot male flesh, banging hungry ass-holes in return for a wad of fresh readies. All nicely topped off by a mouth-watering flurry of hot spunk that will have you salivating in return; leaving faces and rears splattered with the contents of each other’s tight balls!
Duration: 1:44:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5657kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backdoor Affairs

Jamboree Sluts Mount Ephraim

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Vimpex Tainted TwinX
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Uncut Cocks, Amateurs, Big Cocks, Threeways
It's Mike's Birthday and all of his friends are the ultimate gay Jamboree Sluts who can't wait to get the party preparations underway. Balloons and banners are festooned and the food is being prepared. When Mike arrives he gets his first present of the day - a thick cock up his arse! His cute blonde pal wants to be the first, and gives it to him hard and bare - a present he's not likely to forget in a long while. Mike then gets to blow out the hot candle and, as he makes a wish, it really does cum true! Things get extremely steamy in the sauna as two of Mike's friends have an intimate party for two - they are soon unwrapping each other's present. It's not too much of a surprise when they both get the same thing - a meaty throbbing bare cock! Oblivious to everything around them, they are so intent at sucking, rimming and fucking that they get an even bigger surprise when a friend walks in on them. Being a bit of a party animal, he joins the party and covers them both with his own brand of icing. The pre-party celebrations are well underway with gorgeous twinks getting their fill of huge thick dicks, whether it be wanking and sucking or their tight holes fucked by their hung mates. The result is loads of spunky facials with eight delicious boys involved in perating anal action, cock sucking, cum eating, rimming and much more! These Jamboree Sluts never want the party to end!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:01
Video: 720x512, XviD, 2093kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamboree Sluts

Burning Hot Desire Perugia

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Twink Deluxe
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
They’re each as cute as fuck and look as innocent as young lambs, but rest assured these gorgeous beauties are anything but. In fact, they’re the kind of horned-up fiends who will literally do anything to satisfy their inane craving for hard dick; and who don’t give a fuck who sees it, as the cameras roll to capture every filthy second of action. Lads like Benjamin Dunn, Will Sims and Kevin Ateah, who are each hell-bent on satisfying their carnal cravings; devouring every inch of throbbing twink flesh on offer, and riding cock like the whores they have always been. Indeed, they’re not happy until every last drop of boy-juice has been drained – be it over each other’s hairless puckers or baby-fresh faces!
Duration: 1:38:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Burning Hot Desire

BiLatinmen Cuerito and Jaime Adin

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BiLatinMen
Cast: Cuerito and Jaime
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Interracial, Black, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation
When we first met Cuerito he told us he was straight, but he takes dick up the ass like a champ. Watch as Jaime relentlessly punishes Cuerito boy pussy.
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1745kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 253.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BiLatinmen Cuerito and Jaime

Only Fans - Plow On The Patio Leo Bacchus and Damian Vergon Greentown

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Only Fans
Cast: Leo Bacchus, Damian Vergon
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, hunks, kissing, oral, rimming
Leo Bacchus and Damien Vergon in a hot flip fuck scene titled "plowing on the patio." From the description: While some of you are plowing the snow, we're doing a different kind of plowing in Puerto Vallarta! This is what friends like Damien Vergon are for!
Duration: 20:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 894.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only Fans - Plow On The Patio Leo Bacchus and Damian Vergon

Scout Boys - Scout Ethan Tate - Chapter 6 Hobro

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Scout Boys
Cast: Ethan Tate, Reece Scott
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, breeding, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth
I dunno what’s gotten into me. Ever since my dalliance with young Scout Cole, I’ve been struggling to stay focussed. I’m a Scoutmaster. I became a Scoutmaster to teach young men how to be the best versions of themselves. I did not sign up to be sexually distracted by anything with a cute ass in a tight pair of shorts. And yet, here I am... That said, for some weeks now I’ve been fairly successful in managing to avoid temptation. I’ve kept out of Scout Cole’s way, although God knows the looks he’s been shooting me have been very difficult to ignore. I thought I might be on safer ground with Scout Ethan. He’s a very sensible boy with a strong work ethic. Taking him out on a trail gave me an opportunity to impart the more appropriate type of knowledge to a Scout. And all went very well… at least at first. The boy has an incredible understanding of forest ecosystems and he lapped up everything I cared to share about surviving in the wild. A couple of miles away from base camp he started acting a bit weird, however. I’d noticed him holding eye contact with me for increasing periods of time, but he’d invariably end up blushing and looking away. When I told him we were almost home, he stopped in his tracks, plainly plucking up the courage to say something he’d been trying to say for some time. In the end he just came out with it. I can’t quite remember the wording, but the implication was that he wanted the two of us to hang out for a little longer. I instantly felt my face burning up. I wasn’t entirely sure what he was trying to say. Surely he wasn’t coming on to me? That would have been a staggeringly bold move for a guy his age in this sort of situation. I didn’t want to embarrass him or insult him by asking what the fuck he was talking about, so I said “sure” as breezily as possible, slipping my backpack off my shoulders and leaning it against a tree. He suddenly seemed incredibly nervous, which made me almost convinced that instead of asking if I wanted to hang out, he was actually inviting me to make out. Of course, a million warning bells instantly went off in my brain. You’re here to teach the boys how to be good Scouts, not good lovers. But then I took one look into his beautiful blue eyes… and knew that resistance was futile. I gently took his hand and pulled him towards me. Within seconds his soft, pink lips were pressed against mine and the two of us were kissing passionately. My hands rapidly started to explore his body. He was tall and smooth without an inch of fat on him and his ass felt real pert through his shorts. He was a wonderful kisser; on the one hand incredibly tender, but you could also tell that something a great deal naughtier was raging inside him. Plainly, this was not his first experience with a man. The knowledge that I wasn’t dealing with a virgin made me push things further than I might otherwise have done, so as he ran the palm of his hand hungrily up and down the bulge in my pants, I’d already decided that I was gonna fuck him, right there in the undergrowth. And lemme tell ya; the boy made it absolutely clear that he was up for it. He pushed me against a tree and immediately started to undress me, unzipping my shirt and pushing down my pants before falling to his knees to worship my dick. He had my big cock out of my underwear and into his mouth at lightning speed. This young Scoutboy sure knows how to give great head; the boy was almost swallowing me whole! I looked down at him, delighted by the sight of his eyes bulging as he took my huge mushroom head deep into his tight little throat. The sound of a woodpecker drilling his beak into a branch made me realise that I needed to fuck. I turned Scout Ethan to face the tree and pulled his shorts down. He arched his back, presenting his smooth, round butt for oral inspection while whimpering in anticipation. I had my tongue inside his hole pretty darned quick and he pushed himself into me expectantly. I had to get inside him. This boy was gonna take it raw and hard. I stood behind him and started to push my meat into his ass. He was way tighter than I’d expected and I immediately began to wonder whether he was as experienced as his bravado suggested. It took me the longest time to get my dick inside him and, judging by the gasping, the teeth-gritting and the uncontrollable twitching, he was struggling to take me. I held it inside him real still, just long enough for him to want me to continue, before starting to slide in and out. I kicked things off slowly and gently. The boy’s ass felt great wrapped around my dick. I’ve seldom fucked anything so profoundly satisfying. There was something epic about doing him in the open air, pushing his face against the tree while I pleasured myself inside him. Natural setting. Natural sex. I imagined a mirror in front of us. I wanted to see how good I looked; my bulky thighs providing the power, my stomach muscles rippling, my tanned dick deep inside his peachy-pale ass. He was becoming my fuck toy. Mine whenever and wherever I goddamn wanted to fill him up. I started to go harder and faster, well, faster by my standards. When it comes to sex, I always take my time. I just ground in and out with more and more intensity. I fucked the cum out of him, because he suddenly started shooting all over the place, spattering spunk over the bark of the tree in front of him and onto the mulch on the forest floor. I couldn’t bring myself to do the gentlemanly thing and pull out, so I kept fucking him as the last remnants of semen dripped from the tip of his dick. He asked if I was gonna cum in him. The question was utterly redundant. Of course I fucking was. A few extra hard thrusts and I was exploding deep inside him, coating his insides with my thick juices until every last drop had entered him and the boy was 100% mine.
Duration: 22:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9864kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Boys - Scout Ethan Tate - Chapter 6

Время генерации страницы 0.16454 секунды с 9 запросами