View Single Post
Old 06-09-2024, 02:14 PM   #40577
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Then Crotch Taped - Part 3 Holland Patent

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Once Chi Chi's captor has removed most of the rope on her body. He starts taping her up. He wraps tape around her waist and then tightly pulls it up between her legs. He continues wrapping tape down her legs, and then back up again. He unties her wrists from around the post and orders her to her knees. he tapes her wrists and forearms. He then continues taping... wrap after wrap are added as her arms are solidly taped to her body. He rolls her onto her side and orders her to struggle, which she does. At the very end of the clip he returns and hoods her with a nylon stocking. The clip ends shortly after that.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 387.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Then Crotch Taped - Part 3

BondageCafe - Ashley's Pefect Pony [wmbcv-1103] Mc Roberts

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
Dressed in a black bodystocking and late panties, she is in her element. Helplessly bound in tight rope bondage. Jim alternates between bringing her to orgasm, spanking and tickling her.
Duration: 30:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4933kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Ashley's Pefect Pony [wmbcv-1103]

Petgirl Yvette Costeau juggling Lamia

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Yvette Costeau
Video language: English
Training juggling petgirl Yvette Costeau
Duration: 13:32
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 158.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petgirl Yvette Costeau juggling

Broken Doll Prentiss

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Arrested for protesting against police , follow the bizarre and harsh punishment of a young girl, Acacia, before she is sent to The Farm to begin a life of hard labour.
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11714kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broken Doll

Chairtied in a Sweater Mechanic Falls

It's a little too cold for me to take my bad butt outside, so that doesn't leave me with a whole lot of options. Especially after I am dressed in my black sweater, leather skirt and boots. It's a whole lot of leather and somebody's gotta enjoy my bad attitude. Today, it will be Johnny. And, he thinks he would fancy me tied up on a kitchen chair with my legs pulled back up to my wrists that are by the sides of the chair. He gives me a gag to keep me from ruining this moment (maybe it's because I look so good in a gag) and he steps back to admire the show. But, as usual, it's not only about the struggle. Sometimes you gotta pull up the skirt to expose the panties and apply a hitachi. Johnny keeps me thoroughly ties up in knots as I make my way to an orgasm. Oh, and the vibtator nearly burns a hole through the chair. Safety first, babes!
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 127.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chairtied in a Sweater

Summer Job for a Whore Mansfield

Cast: Chloe Camilla ,Derrick Pierce ,Isis Love
Genres: Ball Gag ,Crop ,Strap On ,Lesbian ,Submission ,Gag ,other hair color ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Brunette ,Double Penetration ,Clover Clamps ,BDSM ,Hair Pulling ,bottom ,Blowjob
Chloes out looking for a summer job to help pay for her first year in college. She runs into a neighbor Isis who gives her work sorting out things for a yard sale. However, Isis and her husband Derrick have other plans for Chloe. They devise a plan that gets Chloe caught in bed with Derrick. Intense sexual domination follows with Chloe treated like a rag doll as she is punished and double penetrated in tight bondage by this kinky couple.
This is only Chloe Camillas second sex scene and it shows how incredible of a submissive she is. Her reactions from being completely overwhelmed by punishment and rough anal sex are priceless. Isis Love and Derrick Pierce share the top position beautifully and the overall chemistry on the set is fantastic!
Duration: 1:12:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Job for a Whore

SexAndSubmission - Vanessa Sky - Vanessa's Anal Appeal Sinking Spring

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Blowjob, Brunette, Domination, Fingering, Fisting, Hairy, Rope Bondage, Hardcore
Then the action moves indoors and gets even hotter, starting with Tommy face-fucking his hogtied hottie. He tosses her onto the couch and fingers her soaking wet pussy. After some more oral and hard fucking, Tommy explores the ultimate taboo of their relationship, anal. He starts by adding finger after finger in her tight asshole.
Duration: 1:02:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission - Vanessa Sky - Vanessa's Anal Appeal

Время генерации страницы 0.03337 секунды с 9 запросами