Old 06-09-2024, 12:33 PM   #1152
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

InterracialVision - Joachim & The Latinas Brazeau

Release Year: 2024
Studio: InterracialVision
Cast: Joachim Kessef, Black Prince, Yessica Caro, Valeria Flores, Fernanda Contreras
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Natural Tits, College, Toys, Latina, Interracial, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Ass, Gagging, Face Fucking, Gonzo, Cum on Pussy, Stockings, shaved pussy, high heels, straight, braces, bl
Video language: English
Yessica is less than pleased, but she understands what it was like being in college. She him take a photo of her tits!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4993kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InterracialVision - Joachim & The Latinas

Blonde I'll be rough Dammeron Valley

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Harley King
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Cum On Face, Cum In Mouth, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, 69, Tattoo, Piercing, Natural Tits
Hot blonde Harley King stopped by to get fucked hard. I put my cock down her throat and see how much she can take. I slap her face and titties, fuck her face more and stretch her mouth out. I take her panties off and spit on her asshole and finger fuck her tight pussy. I bend her over the couch and fuck her hard from behind. She rides my cock then bends over me on the couch and gets throat fucked. I flip her upside down on the couch and throat her with my cock. Next, I pick her up in the air and fuck her hard. I take her to the bedroom for her POV deepthroat face fuck training and she eats my ass. I fuck her hard from behind and fuck her face in a laying 69. I pound her pussy more then flip her over on the bed and blow my load all over her face. I take her outside for one last thing and choke slam her into the pool and give her one more surprise. Harley was a good girl for !
Duration: 51:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3678kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde I'll be rough

Piss Loving Slut Veronica Leal Big Sandy

Cast: Veronica Leal
Genres: anal, ass to mouth, blonde, blowjob, deep throat, double anal (DAP), face fucking, gagging, high heels, interracial, lingerie, piss, rough, slapping, squirtin
Veronica Leal is an amazing babe with a petite body and neatly shaved pussy. When we met her, we picked her up at a parking lot and she couldn't wait to show off her body. She stuffed her entire fist in her pussy to show us she was ready so we were off to the hotel room. There, she got that tight body fucked hard and got a massive facial to end our date.
Duration: 51:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7382kbps
Audio: 216kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss Loving Slut Veronica Leal

SlaveMouth - Alexa Nova - A Whore to Behol(e)d Anna Maria

Studio: SlaveMouth
Genres: Bdsm
Today is Alexa's day to be a helpless gagging whore. It's the third day of her extended shoot at Slavemouth and Assylum, and Master Mercies wants to focus on her mouth hole. He puts her under a bright light and blindfolds her so that she can't see at all and he can see clearly.
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7995kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlaveMouth - Alexa Nova - A Whore to Behol(e)d

This Ain't Avatar FHD Mairena del Alcor

“This Ain’t Avatar XXX” is an overall good film from Hustler and Axel Braun that parodies the highly popular, mainstream cinemagraphic production of a similar name. While the sex here is generally excellent (though not always so), there are a couple of items that one should take into account before purchasing this title. First, one really needs to find the blue female creatures from the parodied film attractive—and also needs to want to see them fuck—in order to get the full value out of this one. This is particularly true given that three of the five sequences involve at least some blue / made-up participants. Along with this, it should be noted that, typically, the blue make-up works out well—though, to my tastes, it did come off as a bit silly in Scene Two. Second, the plot of the movie—which is largely advanced through narration—could have been a bit stronger, as the vast majority of the film is sex. With all of that on the table, let’s move on to the sex.
Scene One brings together Evan Stone (playing the part of a crazed colonel) and Danica Dillan (a member of his troop) in a steamy anal pounding that takes place on the ship. With his uniform on and his dick out, Evan really takes Danica through her paces, and the highlights include some hot blowjob / handjob action (gagging and spitting), steamy reverse-cowgirl riding by Danica (both vaginal and anal), and some sexy anal doggie-style action. This excellent (though a bit drawn-out) sequence caps off with a pop-shot to Danica’s chest, face, and mouth—hot stuff!
In Scene Two, it’s Nicki Hunter and Eric Swiss who have a blue-based romp in the planet’s jungle. The better moments of this segment include the cowgirl and reverse-cowgirl positions that the pair employs, and the whole endeavor closes out with a facial for Ms. Hunter and a touch of oral cock clean-off. Overall, this one is okay, but the makeup just doesn’t work out.
Nicki Hunter is up again in Scene Three, this time with Chris Johnson—and sans any blue makeup—back on the ship. In this one, Nicki has to suck Chris Johnson back to reality when he gets “stuck” in the chamber-like device that the crew uses. Fortunately for the viewer, she does so enthusiastically and also goes far beyond, giving a full fucking that includes not only vaginal but anal action, as well. There’s some ass-to-mouth in this one, and the ending is stellar, with Nicki jerking Chris to completion—all followed up by some oral cock clean-off and some cum-play. Overall, this is an excellent encounter—though there do appear to be some resolution issues at the end, and the screen does sometimes come off as a bit on the dark side (at least when viewed on my laptop).
Scene Four couples Misty Stone with Chris Johnson—both in blue makeup and on the planet—in another excellent encounter. The blowjob work here is sexy, and the cowgirl, reverse-cowgirl, and standing rear-entry positionings are hot. This one is finished off with a cum-shot delivered to Misty’s face, mouth, and shoulder. It should be noted that the blue makeup works out better here—and in the next segment, as well—than it did in the second scene, and—for whatever reason—there are parts of this sequence in which the voice-over material appears to not match up.
Scene Five features an orgy down on the planet’s surface, with Chanel Preston, Juelz Ventura, Misty Stone, Chris Johnson, Dale DaBone, and Lexington Steele as the participants. Everyone here is in blue makeup—save Juelz Ventura, who is apparently a human slave of the natives. While this entire sequence is excellent in terms of its heat, the real stand-out work here is done by Juelz and Lexington—the spectacle of her taking his massive, blue alien cock is something to be seen, indeed! This one closes out with one of the guys popping on the tits, tummy, and pussy of one of the blue girls, followed up by another guy blowing a load on the face / mouth of the other of the female natives (oral cock clean-off). Finally, Lexington ejaculates on Juelz’ tits, face, and mouth…and she follows it all up with some oral cock clean-off. Sex-wise, this is a fine way to finish the film.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 2:09:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5389kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Ain't Avatar FHD

Archangel Video - I Just Want To Get To Work Green Road

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Archangel Video
Cast: Derrick Pierce, Kat Dior
Genres: Big Tits, 69, Latina, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum On Tits, Gagging, Big ass, pussy eating
Nothing's going to stop Gary from crossing this off his bucket list...
Duration: 31:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15346kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Archangel Video - I Just Want To Get To Work

All Anal - Whitney & Marilyn Get Wild Otego

Studio: All Anal
Cast: Whitney Wright, Marilyn Johnson
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Anal, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Toys, Hairy, Facesitting, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Ass, Gagging
Whitney Wright & Marilyn Johnson have come together for a fun-filled, back to back, anal showdown! These 2 tarts are ready to taste the taboo & let loose for some intense anal fucking! They suck & gag on dick in between deep strokes going in & out of their pulsating gapes. They get wet, wild & gaped in this slutty display of pure anal pleasure!
Duration: 55:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8232kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Anal - Whitney & Marilyn Get Wild

Время генерации страницы 0.09296 секунды с 9 запросами