View Single Post
Old 06-09-2024, 09:24 AM   #1901
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Eva Berger - Are You That Guy? 1080p George Town

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Eva Berger
Video language: English
I picked up sensational redhead Eva Berger in the Fake Taxi today. Eva was wearing stockings and knee-high boots, and when she stuck out her curvy ass in the backseat, my dick hardened at the sight of it! Eva made no secret of the fact that she was craving a good fucking, and I was happy to give her one! After joining the flame-haired beauty in the back of the cab, she began sucking and slurping on my cock, and I loved hearing the sound of her gagging on it! She spread her legs and showed me her dripping wet pussy, and I penetrated it deep with my rock-hard dick in missionary position. After some spooning, the Russian slut rode me cowgirl-style until she squirted her orgasm all over me! She licked her juices off my cock before bending over and taking a doggy pounding from behind before I pulled out and covered her in a messy facial!
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6219kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eva Berger - Are You That Guy? 1080p

This Ain't Avatar FHD Corbettsville

Release Year: 2024
“This Ain’t Avatar XXX” is an overall good film from Hustler and Axel Braun that parodies the highly popular, mainstream cinemagraphic production of a similar name. While the sex here is generally excellent (though not always so), there are a couple of items that one should take into account before purchasing this title. First, one really needs to find the blue female creatures from the parodied film attractive—and also needs to want to see them fuck—in order to get the full value out of this one. This is particularly true given that three of the five sequences involve at least some blue / made-up participants. Along with this, it should be noted that, typically, the blue make-up works out well—though, to my tastes, it did come off as a bit silly in Scene Two. Second, the plot of the movie—which is largely advanced through narration—could have been a bit stronger, as the vast majority of the film is sex. With all of that on the table, let’s move on to the sex.
Scene One brings together Evan Stone (playing the part of a crazed colonel) and Danica Dillan (a member of his troop) in a steamy anal pounding that takes place on the ship. With his uniform on and his dick out, Evan really takes Danica through her paces, and the highlights include some hot blowjob / handjob action (gagging and spitting), steamy reverse-cowgirl riding by Danica (both vaginal and anal), and some sexy anal doggie-style action. This excellent (though a bit drawn-out) sequence caps off with a pop-shot to Danica’s chest, face, and mouth—hot stuff!
In Scene Two, it’s Nicki Hunter and Eric Swiss who have a blue-based romp in the planet’s jungle. The better moments of this segment include the cowgirl and reverse-cowgirl positions that the pair employs, and the whole endeavor closes out with a facial for Ms. Hunter and a touch of oral cock clean-off. Overall, this one is okay, but the makeup just doesn’t work out.
Nicki Hunter is up again in Scene Three, this time with Chris Johnson—and sans any blue makeup—back on the ship. In this one, Nicki has to suck Chris Johnson back to reality when he gets “stuck” in the chamber-like device that the crew uses. Fortunately for the viewer, she does so enthusiastically and also goes far beyond, giving a full fucking that includes not only vaginal but anal action, as well. There’s some ass-to-mouth in this one, and the ending is stellar, with Nicki jerking Chris to completion—all followed up by some oral cock clean-off and some cum-play. Overall, this is an excellent encounter—though there do appear to be some resolution issues at the end, and the screen does sometimes come off as a bit on the dark side (at least when viewed on my laptop).
Scene Four couples Misty Stone with Chris Johnson—both in blue makeup and on the planet—in another excellent encounter. The blowjob work here is sexy, and the cowgirl, reverse-cowgirl, and standing rear-entry positionings are hot. This one is finished off with a cum-shot delivered to Misty’s face, mouth, and shoulder. It should be noted that the blue makeup works out better here—and in the next segment, as well—than it did in the second scene, and—for whatever reason—there are parts of this sequence in which the voice-over material appears to not match up.
Scene Five features an orgy down on the planet’s surface, with Chanel Preston, Juelz Ventura, Misty Stone, Chris Johnson, Dale DaBone, and Lexington Steele as the participants. Everyone here is in blue makeup—save Juelz Ventura, who is apparently a human slave of the natives. While this entire sequence is excellent in terms of its heat, the real stand-out work here is done by Juelz and Lexington—the spectacle of her taking his massive, blue alien cock is something to be seen, indeed! This one closes out with one of the guys popping on the tits, tummy, and pussy of one of the blue girls, followed up by another guy blowing a load on the face / mouth of the other of the female natives (oral cock clean-off). Finally, Lexington ejaculates on Juelz’ tits, face, and mouth…and she follows it all up with some oral cock clean-off. Sex-wise, this is a fine way to finish the film.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 2:09:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5389kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Ain't Avatar FHD

All Anal - Whitney & Marilyn Get Wild Bulle

Release Year: 2024
Studio: All Anal
Cast: Whitney Wright, Marilyn Johnson
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Anal, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Toys, Hairy, Facesitting, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Ass, Gagging
Whitney Wright & Marilyn Johnson have come together for a fun-filled, back to back, anal showdown! These 2 tarts are ready to taste the taboo & let loose for some intense anal fucking! They suck & gag on dick in between deep strokes going in & out of their pulsating gapes. They get wet, wild & gaped in this slutty display of pure anal pleasure!
Duration: 55:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8232kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Anal - Whitney & Marilyn Get Wild

SlaveMouth - Fallon West - Apologize to the Cock Seneca Falls

Studio: SlaveMouth
Genres: Bdsm
Fallon stopped by for some brutal roleplay with Dr. Mercies. He punished her mouth very hard with cruel face fucking and gagging, and he made her apologize to this cock and ass for a long, long time. It ends with thick cum shot straight to the eyes.
Duration: 36:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6807kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlaveMouth - Fallon West - Apologize to the Cock

SlaveMouth - Alexa Nova - A Whore to Behol(e)d Oneonta

Studio: SlaveMouth
Genres: Bdsm
Today is Alexa's day to be a helpless gagging whore. It's the third day of her extended shoot at Slavemouth and Assylum, and Master Mercies wants to focus on her mouth hole. He puts her under a bright light and blindfolds her so that she can't see at all and he can see clearly.
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7995kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlaveMouth - Alexa Nova - A Whore to Behol(e)d

Sinn Sage - Two Hots And A Cock Tinley Park

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Sinn Sage
Cast: Sinn Sage, Aphrodite Adams, Drake ManOWar
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Handjob, Cum On Tits, Gagging, POV, shaved pussy, trans, caucasian, double blowjob, kissing
The hot heat filling Aphrodite tight tunnel causes his entire body to convulse in absolute pleasure as his perfect peen blasts boy bust all over his smooth body. Welcome back baby!
Duration: 14:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8230kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 873.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sinn Sage - Two Hots And A Cock
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17705 секунды с 9 запросами