luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default ScoutBoys -Scout Ethan - Chapter 6 - The Trail 720p

ScoutBoys -Scout Ethan - Chapter 6 - The Trail 720p

Studio: ScoutBoys
Cast: Ethan Tate and Reece Scott

I dunno what's gotten into me. Ever since my dalliance with young Scout Cole, I've been struggling to stay focussed. I'm a Scoutmaster. I became a Scoutmaster to teach young men how to be the best versions of themselves. I did not sign up to be sexually distracted by anything with a cute ass in a tight pair of shorts. And yet, here I am.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3827kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 658.5 MB

Download ScoutBoys -Scout Ethan - Chapter 6 - The Trail 720p

Back from collegek

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Thanksgiving has always been a very special time for Aiden Jacobs. Ever since he was little, he's never missed his friend Gabriel Clark's family Thanksgiving, and he wouldn't miss it for the world. This year, he brought home a college buddy, Benjamin Blue, to meet his second family. After all, nobody should be alone on Thanksgiving.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Back from collegek

RawFuckClub This Male Loves My Dick

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Cuban_DY, GABO FALCON

This is a luxury, a male, super masculine and he loves the dick. He eats it, puts it in, gives himself the pleasure of enjoying it in his ass and is willing to make his asset enjoy. He enjoys being the object of pleasure of others and he knows how to do it very well.

Duration: 1:04:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download RawFuckClub This Male Loves My Dick

Rickkelsonxxx - Riley Mitchel p2

イケメンの翔太が力也と裕也にヤら� �る
生挿入でガンガン掘られ、気持ち良� �ぎて、即潮吹き
裕也と力也の精子をぶっかけられ、� �太はケツイキが止まらない

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 614.0 MB

Download Rickkelsonxxx - Riley Mitchel p2

That Ass Is Feelin' Good 720p

Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Trevor Hardman gets a crack at Logan Pines' ass in this hot fuck scene. Trevor had been hanging out with me when Logan called and said that he needed some money. Luckily for Logan, Trevor is always ready to go. Plus, Trevor knows how to fuck. Pairing Logan and his luscious hole with Trevor and his always-ready dick led to one hot session.The action begins with Trevor sucking off Logan before they get into a 69 to pleasure each other orally. After getting each others' dicks wet, Logan hops on Trevor's cock. Now, Logan is great at riding. He's a runner, and even competed in high school, so his legs are strong. That, combined with a great feeling asshole, gives Trevor a lot of enjoyment as Logan bounces up and down on his dick. It really seems that Logan can't get enough.After getting pummeled by Trevor's cock, Logan gets submissively into doggie position awaiting some more. Trevor gives it to him, alright, and he is definitely excited by Logan's beautiful bubble butt. Logan at this point seems to be trying to hide his face from the camera - probably because he loves it so much and he knows that the camera can catch the expressions on his face. However, when he begins to do this, it is on to missionary.After some more slam fucking with Logan on his back, Trevor can't hold back anymore. He dumps a nice load on Logan's blown-out hole, and Logan just smiles.

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 407.7 MB

Download That Ass Is Feelin' Good 720p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06280 секунды с 9 запросами