Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Active Duty Favorites

Active Duty Favorites

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Where one fits two can fit too! The living proof of that saying is this intense Double Penetration Compilation. Watch the troopers giving a display of teamwork when two work on one simultaneously. Because there is nothing better than to tackle a situation by all fronts.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5518kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Active Duty Favorites

Dante's deep dicking

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

I can't think of a better way to wrap up the year than with possibly one of the hottest fuck videos of the year! I wish I could show y'all the looks on their faces when I told them they were fucking the next day, but I think the video speaks for itself! It was a passionate, hot, raw fuck that left them both (and probably everyone else) wanting more. Miller hiked his leg up on the table and enjoyed every inch of Dante's cock sliding in and out of him, leaning back for the occasional mid-fuck smile and kiss. The dick was so good, it fucked Miller's load right out of him on the table!

Duration: 29:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7964kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dante's deep dicking

Long Dick Breeding

The last time we saw Mitch, he was getting his hole pounded, and loving every second of it. The boy is truly 50/50 versatile so he was stoked to put his nice 8.5" cock to use on Shawn's muscle butt. Shawn is muscular, hung, and a great bottom-- a top's perfect combination. You could tell Mitch was eager to get to that ass by the way to threw him over and went to town with his tongue. Watching Shawn him moan in ecstasy with a big smile on his face as Mitch thrusts from the tip of his cock down to the balls is so fucking hot. But not quite as hot as Shawn's hole literally dripping a load out of it...at least whatever was left that Mitch didn't push back in.

Duration: 37:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5923kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Long Dick Breeding

Zack Hood and Danny Torro

If there's anything hotter than getting your arse reduced to a sopping, spunk wreck by big, burly bastard - Zack Hood, then it must be the added danger of a scorching, bareback outdoor fuck. Danny Torro is the man for the job, he picks up Zack in a sleazy underpass, notorious cruising area. Danny pats Zacks. bulging crotch and he's not disappointed by the burgeoning cock he can feel through the material.

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7054kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 956.5 MB

Download Zack Hood and Danny Torro

Dale Madden and Tomas Salek

Yum, Yum, Yum, here they come, when you luv 'em we bring 'em back for more helping of creamy, spunky goodness, and these 2 cuties have been very popular, you can see why! and they're real cock and cum hounds too. Big burly blonde Dale and lithe, sexy, Matinee-idol-good-looking Tomas are in the locker room, amongst the fug of hormones and sweaty jocks, its like catnip to these study gents. Dale is on Tomas like a a starving man, sniffing, snuffling and slurping on that juicy joint.

Duration: 20:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6701kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dale Madden and Tomas Salek
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12769 секунды с 9 запросами