LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Changing Room Diaries part 3 Walsenburg

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial
Video language: English
Johnny Donovan admires Malik so much as the top does a handstand, he just has to go rub his face against Malik's bulge!
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6100kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Changing Room Diaries part 3

The HR meeting Edson

Cast: Adam Bryant, ??
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Interracial, Black, Big Dick
I had had it! I can’t take it anymore. The boss has finally crossed the line. I talked to HR today and we set up a meeting. I was going to have a one on one with him today, but when I got there The Boss was in the room with the HR guy! WTF! He sat us down and then the HR guy asked the Boss to tell his side of the story. But this was supposed to be about me airing my grievance and he goes first?! Then the boss started telling the HR guy that I forced his hand on my ass, I didn’t do that. He sexually harassed me by rubbing my chest and playing with my nipples, but he played it off like I had an itch and he was doing me a favor. He even made the HR guy think that I was the one who grabbed his dick and put it on my wrist to say “ Hey it’s 5 o’cock!” I mean really what the fuck! The HR guy took the bosses side and made me do sexual harassment sensitivity training and that if I didn’t complete them that I would be fired. This sucks! The next day the boss showed up in crutches and he got stuck in the toilet, He called me in and asked me to help him put on his pants. I couldn’t just leave him there. I’m already on thin ice and I need this job. So I helped him and then he had the audacity to ask me what I thought of his dick. What a ridiculous question. I mean a dick is a dick, right? Then he wanted me to suck it…What was I supposed to do? I sucked it. Like I said, I need this job and sometimes you got to do what you got to do right.
Duration: 40:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5808kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The HR meeting

Locker Room Tupiza

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Hot House Video
Cast: Vince Ferelli, Blu Kennedy, Ethan Wolfe, Derrek Diamond, Johnny Gunn, Kyle King, Slade, Tony Estrada, Tony Meazell
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Muscle, Group, Big Dick, Rimming, Cumshot, Facials
Strip naked and cruise the sweaty muscle men of the Locker Room, the steamiest spot on the pla. All of your Locker Room fantasiese to life when these chiseled jocks cruise and hook up.
Strikingly handsome hoss Vince Ferelli stands at the sink shaving when chiseled Tony Mecelli walks in to take a piss. Ferelli catches a glimpse of Mecelli's hose in the mirror and can't help but stare as the monster grows and grows. Ferelli pulls out his own thick fat cock and the two jocks swap blow jobs. Dripping pre-cum, Mecelli bends Ferelli over the sink and plows his ass. Still hard and craving more, Mecelli orders Ferelli spread-eagle on the floor and fucks him deeper. Finally the two sweaty mounds of man flesh stand up and jack off, shooting huge loads all over the locker room floor.
Wholesome Derrek Diamond and all-American Slade sneak into the bathroom stall to get it on. Suddenly hung Ethan Wolfees in and spies them through a gloryhole. One look at Wolfe's snakeing at them through the wall and both clean-cut cruisers can't wait to get it in their mouths. Soon Diamond gets on his knees to suck both whoppers until the horny tops notice his fat bubble butt. Slade steps up to bat first, fucking Diamond's hole while Wolfe feeds him his cock. Slade drains his monster and leaves, allowing Wolfe to take a turn at Diamond's ass. Can Diamond take all of Wolfe's legendary cock?
Horny teammates Johnny Gunn and Tony Estrada hit the locker room to get ready for practice. When hunky Estrada strips out of his street clothes and bends over to show off his huge round ass Gunn can't think of anything except getting him out of his jock. He takes control by getting on his knees and pulling out Estrada's fat uncut cock and swallowing it like a pro.
Clean-cut MVP Kyle King needs to relieve some stress so he stands in the stall, jacking off. Horsehung stud Ethan Wolfees in from practice and catches King in the act. Seeing his young teammate stroking his cock turns him on so much he has to get in on the act. Kinges over and offers his fat tool to Wolfe who greedily sucks it down. Suddenly Blu Kennedyes in and demands to know what's going on. Wolfe and King grab the hung redhead and push his open mouth down on King's cock. Next they work Kennedy over, taking turns fucking and sucking him off. Kennedy's hard cock needs to fuck so he turns both of his aggressors into pig bottoms!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:43
Video: 640x464, XviD, 1590kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locker Room

Lance Alexander, Adam Hardy - 720p Flandreau

Previously, Adam Hardy and Lance Alexander were trading hot nude pics over their phone. This got Lance worked up so much that he heads over to Adam to get a taste of the real thing. Adam opens the door. Lance is standing there waiting for him. They embrace and make out all the way to the bed. Adam gets Lance naked and starts to suck him off. Adam bends over and starts playing with his own hole wile Lance shoves his massive cock down his throat. Then Adam stands up and face fucks the hell out of Adam. Then Adam bends Lance over and gets his hole nice and wet. Now that it is ready, Adam slides his thick cock inside. Adam fucks Lance hard and deep just the way he likes it. Adam busts right on Lance and his wet white goo covers his hole. Feeling the cum on his butt gets Lance so excited, he nuts all over his chest. Why trade pics when you can have the real thing.
Duration: 24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3392kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 617.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lance Alexander, Adam Hardy - 720p

LucioSaints City Boys Part 05 Mejor Sin Ti Ellicott City

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Allen King, Angel Cruz
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Facial, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos
Angel find to Allen using a dating App,having the perfect chance to tex and meet him for a wild sex,in the mean time a new character with a strong obsession will put all the Allen¨s environment in danger.
Duration: 22:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 432.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LucioSaints City Boys Part 05 Mejor Sin Ti

Pantsless Friday Hockessin

Cast: Adam Bryant
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Rimming, Threesome, Interracial, Black, Facial
Working at this office is great, you know, except for the occasional ass grab. Our boss loves messing with us. Some may call This sexual harassment, our boss calls it team building. He loves smacking our asses at random times, showing up to talk to us with his dick out, randomly pulling our dicks out for a quick tug session, or even coming up with crazy ideas like Pantless Friday.
The other day my boss called me into his office because he claimed that his wife was telling him that his dick was small. So he wanted to compare his dick to my face to see if it actually was small. After that, he pretty much forced me to blow him and then fuck him. He bang a coworker and I all over his office. Then, he busted all over my face. You know, is not so bad, sometimes you just have to suck some dick to make it ahead in life.
Duration: 56:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pantsless Friday

Helix Studios - My Hero Oakesdale

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Helix Studios
Cast: Alex Riley, Dallas Preston
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Anal, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Gagging, Face Fucking, Bareback, Cut, Jock, Twink, Cum on Ass, ball play, caucasian, dark hair, doggy style, kissing, rimming
Dallas Preston needs a lift home; and, Alex Riley has a cock magnet of a ride, that's as hot as he is'A¦.. if that's even possible. The dark haired dick slinger puts the pedal to the medal, then puts Preston through the paces back at the house. The 2 hog hungry hotties can't even wait to get to the bedroom, and they lustily lay it DOWN right there, in the living room! After some steamy lick and suck, Riley pummels Preston's peach with slutty strength, utilizing every surface in the room, until they both explode like a couple of overheated hot rods!
Duration: 38:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4184kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helix Studios - My Hero

Время генерации страницы 0.13529 секунды с 9 запросами