View Single Post
Old 06-08-2024, 05:58 AM   #7756
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Coco Vandi, Maria Jade - Son Blackmails Mom And Aunt Complete Series Sarcoxie

Cast: Coco Vandi, Maria Jade
Genres: , MILF, Mother, Son, Aunt, Family, Taboo, 3P, Threesome, Orgy, Lesbian, Bisexual, POV, Dirty Talk
My Dad and Uncle Mark went out of town on a business trip and like always my aunt maria came over to stay with me and my mom. i greeted aunt maria at the door and we made small talk, then i offered to take her bag to the guest room. later on i was heading to bed and i found my mom and aunt maria drinking wine in the living room, they said hi and started trying to ask embarrassing questions. they asked if i had a girlfriend yet and stuff like that, i told them i was just trying to focus on school. truth be told girls instantiated me and i think mom and maria new that. they said good night and i went in my room to go to bed. in the middle of the night i had to pee and got up to go to the bathroom, i heard something coming from the living room so i cracked open the door to see. what i saw shocked me, mom and aunt maria were naked and having sex with each other. i knew they could see me so i just stood there and watch them go at it. i pulled my dick out and started jerking off, then i got an even better idea and started filming them with my phone. after little while i stopped filming and went back to bed, i think im gonna have a little talk with mom and aunt maria tomorrow.
When i got out of bed this morning i headed straight to the kitchen to find mom and aunt maria. i knew they had no idea of what i saw last night or that i filmed them. i walked in and we all said our good mornings then i told them in the middle of the night i had to get up and use the bathroom. just saying that much i could already see the looks on there faces change to ones of horror. i told them i saw what they were doing and filmed it, i showed them my phone and my mom told me to delete the video right away. i told her not to worry about that since i already had it backed up in several different places. they asked what i wanted and offered me money and other stuff. i said i wanted the two of them to teach about sex and if they refused id send the video to my dad and uncle, i said they could meet me in the bedroom when they were ready. they came in to my bedroom and tried to negotiate more but i shut them down and told them to take there clothes off. i liked what i saw and so next i told them the teach about handjob, there was more arguing but int he end my sexy mom and aunt gave me one amazing handjob! when we finshed they said i needed to delete the videos i said not a chance, we were just getting started!
I had been hearing from my friends at school who had girlfriends how awesome blowjobs were and i wanted one too. i figured since i had my mom and aunt under my thumb, they should be the ones who teach me all about oral sex! when i got home from school i found mom and aunt maria in the kitchen looking at something on am iPad. we made small talk and i could tell they were hoping i wouldn't bring up the blackmail handjob i made then do yesterday but no such luck. i told they i felt like getting a blowjob today. of course the protested and try to make a different deal with me but when i got my phone out and threatened to send the video i had of them to dad. well lets just say that changed there tone real fast. i told them to meet me in my bed room and i left the kitchen. when mom and Maria came in to my room i was already naked. they were not happy to see that i was still serious about making them suck my dicks. i made then strip and climb up on the bed with me. they were resistant at first but eventually they started sucking me off. i face fucked them both and had them sucking like pros till i filled my sweet little aunts mouth with my nut! this is getting so fun having 2 milfs at home to play with!
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coco Vandi, Maria Jade - Son Blackmails Mom And Aunt Complete Series

Jesse Pony - Feed Me Cock Little River

Cast: Jesse Pony
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Choking, Leather, Rope Bondage, Hardcore, Suspension, Tattoo, Vibrato
Video language: English
Jesse Pony is a cock craving submissive slut whose only purpose is to serve under the cruel mastery of her sadistic dom. Today, Christian Wilde is the lucky guy that gets to fill Jesse’s needs and hungry holes. First Jesse is restrained on her back with her arms and ankles secured with skintight inescapable rope bondage. She struggles to escape from Christian cruel intentions as he torments her with viscous impact play and the relentless stimulation of a powerful vibrator. He coerces her to cum repeatedly while he face fucks Jesses bottomless throat and strangles her fragile neck. Next Jesse is restrained with thick leather belts while perched in front of a large bowl of water. As Christian pounds Jesse’s tight pink pussy from behind and spanks her perfect round ass. He grabs her skull and shoves it into the water bowl and baptizes her with his depraved intentions. Gasping for breath and fighting to get her head out of the water, Christian retrieves his fuck toys head only to shove his massive cock deep into her throat. Jesse only begs for more. Next the super sub finds herself in a full rope suspension that exposes her pussy to Christian’s pleasure. He wastes no time and begins to relentlessly fuck her until she is screaming from the uncontrollable ecstasy of the unwanted and repeated orgasms. To end her day, Christian throws Jesse onto a dirty old fuck mattress. He then spends the next ten minutes mercilessly fucking Jesse as she begs for him to abuse her fuck hole. Christian is only too happy to oblige and in a fit of depraved passion blows a massive load of jizz all over Jesse’s titties and mouth. She only wants more.
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jesse Pony - Feed Me Cock

Thagson - This Is Indeed How You Say Goodbye: Scene 1 Glen Arbor

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Thagson
Cast: Valeria, David El Moreno
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ass, Bubble Butt, shaved pussy, straight, caucasian, dark hair, doggy style, kissing, open mouth facial, pussy eating, Spanish
The eldest of a group of friends is getting married, and her crazy young friends prepare a scheme so that she can properly say goodbye to the single life. After making her wait at her own supposed party, they leave her with a set of videos they recorded for her with one sole intent in mind - getting her turned on! Ultimately, this culminates into offering her her favourite stud so that she can do the same.
Duration: 22:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thagson - This Is Indeed How You Say Goodbye: Scene 1

Small Cutie Coco Lovelock Takes Monster Cock Gage

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Coco Lovelock
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum In Hair, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle, Dress, Facial, Hardcore, Missionary, Natural Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, Small Tits, Step , Step , Teen, Tiny, Waitress, White, Wild
It’s November, and by extension, that means it’s ‘No Nut’ November. Alex Jett feels pretty confident in his ability to get through the challenge, but his , Coco Lovecock, has other plans for him. Through multiple attempts fucking and sucking, Coco will do everything in her power to sap Alex dry, ultimately making him fail the harrowing trial that is No Nut November.
Duration: 59:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3112kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Small Cutie Coco Lovelock Takes Monster Cock

Sexy Slim Lia Lin Facialized After Enjoying An Anal Pounding South Montrose

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lia Lin
Genres: Anal, Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore
After pleasuring herself with her new butt plug, Lia Lin’s asshole is more than prepared for the kind of anal pounding that she loves so much. To begin, she starts sucking her partner’s cock, making it stiff enough to eventually slide into to her asshole with ease.
Duration: 54:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 258kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Slim Lia Lin Facialized After Enjoying An Anal Pounding

Diana Grace - Peculiar Tutoring FullHD 1080p East Blue Hill

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Barefoot, Bedroom, Big Ass, Black Hair, Blowjob, Blue Eyes, Boy Girl, Camel Toe, Casual Wear, Cinematic - Story, Cowgirl, Curvy, cute little butts, Doggystyle, Facial, fit girls, flexible, freeuse, Home
Diana Grace has a very important exam on Monday that she needs to study for, so her mom hires Quinton James as her tutor. Quinton’s methods are a little peculiar but, as Diana will soon realize, he gets results!
Duration: 52:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11720kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diana Grace - Peculiar Tutoring FullHD 1080p

Her First Crazy Cuckold Lesson Karolina Geiman SexyCuckold 4K Padre Las Casas

Release Year: 2024
Karolina Geiman is a cutie teen that plays with two dicks more often than with just one. She is the happiest when she makes men cum all over her pretty face. Her pussy is her temple and she makes sure to give it what it craves whenever she can. And she can cum heavily after a wild ride. Karolina's boyfriend has decided to experiment a bit with some cuckold action, but doesn't tell her as he blinfolds her and teases her. Then he invites a friend to join, and Karolina takes his cock out and starts sucking. He wastes no time getting started, groping her gorgeous breasts and doing a bit of flogging, as her boyfriend watches. He bends her over and takes her doggy, while her boyfriend pulls out his cock and strokes as he watches. Karolina mounts the friend cowgirl, and then blindfold comes off and she starts sucking her boyfriend as she gets fucked. She gets DPed, then kneels to suck and stroke them both off to a magnificent double facial.
Duration: 33:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19713kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her First Crazy Cuckold Lesson Karolina Geiman SexyCuckold 4K
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11307 секунды с 9 запросами