Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2024, 04:05 AM   #8008
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Empress Annabel Grace - The Control You Crave Trance

THE CONTROL YOU CRAVE MINDLESS TRANCE Oh how I know you so well I know exactly what you want and what you need, becoming so mindless that’s all you understand is to stroke that cock of yours, a beautiful dangerous woman guiding you down in to jerking bliss, manipulating and corrupting your mind with each stroke, each pumps going to get you even more Mindless, like my little empty minded drone, jerking, pumping so easy to control you, so hard to pull away but succumb to your craving for me. Captivated and trapped in trance jerking, goingDeeper with each stroke I’ll have you on the edge, the edge of cumming… Oh my mindless jerking drone, such a good boy listening to Goddess, you will submit to my beauty, your empty brain full of my Devious games, so euphoric so addictive, stroke and obey, you need this you want this, stroking like a mindlessly controlled drone, you can cum but there’s a price. This file contains FLASHING, please DO NOT drive after listening to this file as this file will make you drowsy.

File size: 886 MB , Resolution: 19201080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/osw3wt48e759
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10847 секунды с 9 запросами