Old 06-07-2024, 09:25 PM   #20309
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default MILF takes the Electro Rocket!

MILF takes the Electro Rocket!

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Simone Sonay
Genres: fake boobs ,Facesitting ,Electrical Play ,Slave ,Electric Dildo ,BDSM ,Anal ,Lesbian ,Strap On ,Humiliation
Video language: English

Episode 4: Chanel Preston makes sure that though this is her last Electrosluts session with Simone Soney, it'll also be her most memorable. Chanel straps on a strap-on for their final lesbian BDSM scene, and she makes sure she tears Simone a new one and doesn't let her slide for their final scene together!
Of course, Chanel's not going to let Simone off with a wet, beat-up and stretched-out pussy. Simone's tied down in doggy, giving Chanel easy, and deep, lesbian BDSM access to her willing fuckhole, whenever her electrosex urges demand it. Lezdom Chanel adds to Simone's electro BDSM agony and ecstasy with a copper pipe that administers the sharp sting of electrical shocks to her tits and the back of her knees!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

Download MILF takes the Electro Rocket!

BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl - The Candy Licious chronicles [wmbcv-1026]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

Here is something that is just about as hard as it looks - or maybe that isn't correct; It is actually twice as hard as it looks. Sara was (as usual) gung-ho and ready for just about anything - and when she gets dolled up as Sweet Gwendoline she knows it is not going to be easy and in this case.

Duration: 24:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 920.2 MB

Download BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl - The Candy Licious chronicles [wmbcv-1026]

Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Brandy, now completely nude, is cuffed ankle cuffed, hand cuffed, and elbow cuffed on the floor. She is also still wearing the big harness ballgag. I take a few snapshots before I run a chain from her ankles to her wrist and elbow cuffs and finally to the ring on the back of the harness gag, which pulls her head back. I watch gleefully as she struggles futilely on the dirty floor. Finally she has realized there is no escape and has given up. I remover her gag and find she is much much more compliant now. I run my hands up and down her body as the clip ends.

Duration: 8:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 198.5 MB

Download Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 3

Brianna

Brianna has such BIG beautiful eyes... and such a succulent shaved pussy. The Savage man let's pretty Brianna out of her cage, binds her and cuts the crotch out of her panty hose. we now get to witness the hottest wettest and most excruiatingly painful episode of Galaxy's Pussy Torment series. clips, clamps, weights, electricity, scorching candle wax, tight bondage ropes cutting deeply into our slave girl's pink honey pot. My.... Brianna is such a lucky girl!

Duration: 57:00
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1520kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

Download Brianna

Addicted to Bondage

Sasha Knox is addicted to Mistress Missogynys deft hand and skill at erotic Lezdom device torment. After getting her ass and pussy totally dominated her first time in Mistress,s dungeon, Sashas slave training today is going to focus on nipple torment.

Duration: 25:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2827kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 550.2 MB

Download Addicted to Bondage
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02841 секунды с 9 запросами