View Single Post
Old 06-07-2024, 02:14 PM   #15721
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

CockyBoys - Mickey Jerks Off Saco

Studio: CockyBoys.com
Last week Leo took us on a journey into the private world of a gogo boy and I found it fascinating just how many tricks a gogo boy has for making money. This week, we are taking a look at Mickey's approach which is totally different from Leo's. Mickey is as straight as the pole he uses on the dancefloor but that doesn't stop him from flirting with the boys like a pro! "For me, it's a job!", he says. With his rock hard abs and lean muscular body, Mickey has no problem attracting the attention of any guy. Want to see how he does it? Stick around for the end because Mickey does what he doesn't do even in his private dances!
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 202.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CockyBoys - Mickey Jerks Off

Massimo Piano Tulcea

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Tattoos, Solo.
Video language: English
When we received Massimo’s audition tape we couldn’t believe our luck. We offered him the chance to do a video for us and the result was incredible. Exactly what you have come to know and love from Fuckermate. The camera loved every contour of his body and sensual movement. This is our latest Fuckermate discovery. Words can not describe so simply sit back, watch and enjoy Massimo.
Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4982kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 708.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massimo Piano

CockyBoys - Maximo Jerks Off Fidelity

Studio: CockyBoys.com
Maximo… Ah, Maximo! Sounds like my favorite ice-cream when I was a kid. I would get one every day during the summer and I would lick it, lick it, lick it… Just like I would do with our hunk over here. That body looks like it was made out of gold. Maximo gets on the bed after he had just showered and starts stroking his giant dick (for which he needs to use both hands at the same time) and then starts playing with his hole for a bit before shooting a mega-huge thick creamy load… Ah, Maximo! It’s time for an ice-cream again!
Duration: 14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2885kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 322.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CockyBoys - Maximo Jerks Off

GH-Mike Oxsmall Knifley

No worries, I always have some back up plans and plenty of eager models wanting to do full-scenes.The schedule is a little different this month, so be prepared for some Chaos!
Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4925kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 833.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GH-Mike Oxsmall

Massimo Piano Fessenden

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Tattoos, Solo.
When we received Massimo’s audition tape we couldn’t believe our luck. We offered him the chance to do a video for us and the result was incredible. Exactly what you have come to know and love from Fuckermate. The camera loved every contour of his body and sensual movement. This is our latest Fuckermate discovery. Words can not describe so simply sit back, watch and enjoy Massimo.
Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4982kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 708.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massimo Piano

Miltonjake WebCam Shows Hersey

Release Year: 2023
Here are some recordings of Miltonjake from cams. Obviously this doesn't include private shows. Cumshow = Guy comes during video, Visible (hard) Cock.

Total size: 11.5 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miltonjake WebCam Shows

New model Zach Rode Mellen

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Zach Rode
Genres: Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo
Zach Rode is a 19 year old certified peral trainer. Just what I need to get in shape this year! With his dark features, strong chiseled body, and best of all, dat ass, I will make it to the gym everyday. We did put him on the spot with some tough questions in the interview but who was paying attention anyway with this stud in front of you. This man was hot enough that I even flew out to him, just to get him beating it on film. Zach Rode ladies and gentleman, turn up your mics.
Duration: 24:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 406.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New model Zach Rode

Время генерации страницы 0.04670 секунды с 9 запросами