View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 05:38 PM   #125
strange0

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

strange0 Непонятно, что и думать...

Dad and Daughter

Sloan enters her bedroom; trying to be quiet, dressed in a really nice outfit that someone like her would wear to a party. Daddy is in the closet watching her get undressed. She gets into bed in only her panties and bra. Dad bursts out of the bedroom closet. he pulls off his belt and says angrily, “You little tramp! You think I wasn’t going to notice when you got home?” Dad then pulls off his belt and punishes Sloan for being so late.
After Daddy is finished, Sloan curls up into a ball crying.
Before the presents are opened, Daddy pulls Sloan to the couch still wearing her backpack. Her clothes are removed and Daddy begins to kiss her. He attempts to pull off his shorts and Sloan tries to run off. Daddy grabs her and continues to kiss her. He tells her to rub her pussy and get it good and wet. Sloan is forced to look under the tree at her Santa gifts while Daddy fucks her...

Sloan Harper , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , teen , school , schoolgirl , сumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , forced , discipline , brutal , domination , hardcore

Resolution - 1280x720
Duration - 00:40:31
Size - 1000 mb

https://fboom.me/file/65dfb4d4b42aa/SH-iADBthD.rar
strange0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05963 секунды с 9 запросами