View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 05:28 PM   #121
strange0

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

strange0 Непонятно, что и думать...

Mom and Son

Everyone knows that mom has a sleepwalking problem. They’ve all been told to just let her go back to bed and not to wake her or else she will have night terrors. One early morning Cory’s son wakes up to her voice. “I’m so horny” he hears and he feels her hand on him, pulling at his underwear. With her eyes half closed she puts his cock into her mouth.
She must think I’m dad, he says to himself as his mom takes control. Getting on top of him and putting him inside of her he can’t believe what’s happening. She doesn’t seem to understand she’s fucking her son. He lets out a mommy accidentally as she fucks him and in her half asleep state it makes her gush. She fucks him every way on the bed until he shoots his dirty hot load all over her stomach...
The next day...He can’t wrap his mind around what happened. His mom sleepwalking into his room and fucking him for what seems like hours. Milking the cum out of him with her tight warm pussy. He looks in the mirror as he brushes his teeth in a stunned state.
Just then he feels his mom’s warm lips around him again. He looks down and there she is, sleepwalking and sucking his cock. “What the fuck!” He gasps as she holds him tight and doesn’t let go. Stroking and sucking him into her mouth completely unaware of what she’s doing. He can’t escape until she swallows his cum like a good wife...

Cory Chase , incest , mom , mother , mommy , son , milf , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , bath , сumshot , anal , cum in mouth , double penetration , sleeping

Resolution - 1280x720
Duration - 01:04:49
Size - 988 mb

https://fboom.me/file/e836bfc3201ec/CC-inSMomtIamD.rar
strange0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10335 секунды с 9 запросами