View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 05:22 PM   #118
strange0

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

strange0 Непонятно, что и думать...

Dad and Daughter

Mom is in bed wearing something simple; t-shirt and granny panties. All America Dad comes in wearing his wife beater; jeans, wasted, etc.. He gets in bed with mom, finishes his beer and attacks Mom. She lays there unresisting, eyes closed, etc., while he strips her and has sex with her.
Mom barely speaks; eyes closed but crying, wincing with every painful thrust. When he cums with a grunt, he gets up, says, “That pussy ain’t worth a anymore. I need me to me some of that young stuff we got laying around here.” The Father walks out while Mom lays there still crying silently with her eyes closed.
All American Dad walks into the oldest Daughter’s room…
Ashley springs up into a crouching position and pulls up the covers to cover herself. Dad, with cheap beer on his breath, mumbles about taking care of her Paw; he gets into the bed, tries to strip her but is too wasted to overpower her. He slams her down flat of her back and very threateningly says, “You’re either giving your Daddy something or I’m going down the hall and take something from that little sister you love so much.”...

Ashley Adams , Cory Chase , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , milf , blowjob , brunette , teen , slut , toilet , сumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , blackmail , forced , discipline , brutal , domination , hardcore

Resolution - 1280x720
Duration - 00:40:08
Size - 1206 mb

https://fboom.me/file/ec3a3f3db7ca3/AA-FB_Vol_1.rar
strange0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03946 секунды с 9 запросами