View Single Post
Old 06-06-2024, 03:51 PM   #2363
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay My Big Fat Monster Cock HD Gotemba

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
Video language: English
These twinks like nothing more than the biggest cock they can find, sucking it into life and then riding the hell out of it. Some great facial cumshots and cum eating endings are the perfect finale to these jizz pumping, monster meat working scenes. Blonds, twinks, hung muscle studs and bareback ass pounding - Yet another top release from Bareback Monster Cocks!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:36:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay My Big Fat Monster Cock HD

Night Flight Glastonbury

Release Year: 1986
Studio: Falcon
Cast: Johnson, Kurt Marshall, Buster, Melchor, Joe Gere, Leigh Erickson, Mark Miller, Ron Pearson.
Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex
Night Flight remains as one of Falcon's more popular classic titles for two reas: First, cover model OG John's massive, and I mean massive cock is one of the biggest on record. Guys, it's a fucking third leg. Second, this is one of the very few films that featured blonde Christopher Atkins-circa-The Blue Lagoon-era Adonis Kurt Marshall. He was "the one" for a while; easy to see why. Check him out in The Other Side of Aspen II (one of Falcon's most popular) and 1984's Splash Shots. There's lots of in-flight, pre-condom, raunchy fucking and cum swilling here, along with some very-70s drug use. As I said, not one of the studio's all-time greatest ever, but it is a serious contender for your library.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:22
Video: 576x400, DivX 5, 1270kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 717.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Night Flight

Ride My Caboose Sigel

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Sweet blond boy Kyle Polaski can spot a twink hottie a mile away. We can assume he's been invited to visit fit young Beno Eker for some BoyFun, but I think we all know this encounter would have happened whether they knew each other or whether it was a chance sighting.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7902kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ride My Caboose

Made for You Blodgett Mills

Release Year: 1989
Studio: Falcon Studios
Cast: Rex Chandler, Joe Cade, Jim Bentley, Brad Mitchell, Dany Brown, Mike Gregory, Butch Taylor
Genres: Bareback, Cum Shots, Fingering, Muscle Men, Rimming, Threesome, Big Cock, Anal, Oral Sex, Vintage
This award-winning film stars blonde superstar Rex. It's non-stop scorching action and adventure with hot roommates screwing, sucking, and thinking about getting out. No worries, no hassles. This one's Made for You!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:01
Video: 720x480, X264, 2933kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Made for You

NakedSword Sonny Blonde, Sir Charlie - Global Entry South Africa Eagle Point

Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Sonny Blonde, Sir Charlie
International traveler Sonny Blonde just landed in South Africa, and his first stop is an empty alleyway so he can get serviced by local cocksucker Sir Charlie. Charlie swallows down as much of Sonny's big dick as his throat will physically allow before dropping to his knees to have Sonny go to town on his tan-lined cheeks. The bareback duo keeps it hot and heavy as they 69 and as Sonny fucks an upside-down Charlie. Then, with Sonny already drained, Sir Charlie strokes his thick cock until he's feeding a fresh load to his hungry top.
Duration: 26:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6207kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NakedSword Sonny Blonde, Sir Charlie - Global Entry South Africa

Mad about Boys East Homer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Kinky Twink Entertainment
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
If you’re Mad About Boys then settle back for five scenes of anything-goes playtime! Interracial, solo, a threesome and two duets will see you wanting to get in on the action. A super-fit blonde hunk slams it into a black Adonis whilst it’s not all about the cock in the next scene as two Euro boys get flirty with some DP toy play. Two’s company but three’s more fun in scene three where these studs vie to be the meat in the boywich. A spiky-haired babe indulges in a spot of self-pleasure next, and jerks his own piece of meat to a sticky climax and finally two office twinks enjoy a lunch-time fuck and fumble in the office. Pander to your sexual whim with 11 hot guys doing the dirty with each other!
Duration: 1:55:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4790kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mad about Boys

Young Perps - Not So Innocent Healdsburg

Boy, Carter’s in trouble! The cute innocent twink was caught cruising in a public restroom, sucking a married guy’s dick. Officer Johnny grabbed him short-less and took him to his office for interrogation. Carter is nervous as hell, as he has a girlfriend and family who wouldn’t like to know what the sweet boy is up to with other guys. That gives Johnny the idea to bring security guard Jax into the picture and offer Carter a way out. He can go free if he plays the submissive bottom role for the two officers. Carter takes his chance, eating up Johnny’s and Jax’s cocks with desperation. The hunky guards fuck both Carter’s ass and mouth intensely, building up for a double cum shot on the blond boy’s face. Carter surely learned his lesson, but he surely enjoys the punishment more than committing the crime.
Duration: 26:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps

File size: 779.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Perps - Not So Innocent

Время генерации страницы 0.07460 секунды с 9 запросами