luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Mistresst - Blooper Shoot Full Length

Mistresst - Blooper Shoot Full Length

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English

I recently wrote a blog entry about a filmed session that didn´t go so well. I wasn´t sure what to do with the footage but it ended up being an interesting vid anyway...this full length version includes all the awkward exchanges between the real-life fan & I. I´ll call him a fan because he was hardly a film slave. I like to use real fans instead of professional performers for authenticity...but sometimes they don´t work out very well...if you´re interested in seeing something more than usual, you´ll love this.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3872kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 769.5 MB

Download Mistresst - Blooper Shoot Full Length

Mistresst - Meeting Mistress T in Real Life

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English

In the next few days I will be releasing 3 other parts from this longer version. "Just Ballbusting" will contain just the ballbusting highlights. "Just Face Slapping" will contain just the face slapping highlights. "Ass Tease For Real Fan" will contain just the ass highlights & the ending. THIS 26 minute version contains the entire scene (everything listed above & more). It´s a real slaves experience meeting me, similar to a private session. It contains feminine, seductive teasing & verbals, sexy ball kicking & face slapping, , & a cum shot at the end as I hover my gorgeous ass over his face. It´s unscripted & flows naturally. Unless your fetish is so narrow that you only want to see specific things I strongly suggest you watch this long version and enjoy the whole experience, just as this real fan did.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3632kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 721.0 MB

Download Mistresst - Meeting Mistress T in Real Life
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14677 секунды с 9 запросами