Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wasteland - Alice in Wasteland

Wasteland - Alice in Wasteland

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Eve
Genres: caning, Discipline, Goddess Starla, humiliation, Ravishment Fantasies, Trisha Uptown
Video language: English

Its a few days before All Hallows Eve and Trisha Uptown is up to no good again. She has wandered off and in plain view of everyone, started playing with herself in the garden. Goddess Starla isnt one to be toyed with and after discovering Trisha fondling the very pussy she owns, she picks her up by her ear and drags her down into the dungeon. Poor Trishas shrieks could be heard for miles around as Starla unleashes her fiery vengeance upon her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:52
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 179.5 MB

Download Wasteland - Alice in Wasteland

Anal Alimony

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Alana Cruise
Genres: Humiliation ,BDSM ,Brunette ,brunet ,Nylons Stockings ,Rope Bondage ,Submission ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,Latinx
Video language: English

When Tommy's ex wife, Alana Cruise buys Tommy's house out from under him she tries to blackmail him into getting back together again. But Alana is the worst mistake he ever made so he looses it and grudge fucks his ex wife into submission to reclaim his home.First Alana makes Tommy "lick it like you used to". On the couch legs spread wide Tommy licks and fingers his ex-wife's pretty pussy until she is writhing and moaning like old times. He knows just what she likes so he ties her up with rope and punishes her with the flogger demanding that she back off and leave him alone with the one piece of property has has left to his name. Alana begs him to fuck her so he stuffs her full of his hard cock and then lets her clean it with a deep messy throat fuckin'. Then on all fours in doggie Alana is tied up tight with her sexy thigh high stockings still on, ass in the air she sucks Tommy's cock and then gets a good work out in both her slutty holes. And for the grand finale Alana is on her back legs spread open, Tommy goes right in to fuck her pussy, torments her with the zapper, squeezes her perky tits, chokes her and then gives her ass a proper pounding until she is loosing her mind with orgasms. Then with the lease in her mouth he fucks her some more in reverse cowgirl and shoots his load all over her face.

Duration: 45:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Anal Alimony

Whore Cleansing

The Vigilante is back at it. The prostitutes are once again back in his neighborhood and he aims to cleanse the streets, and as it turns out the whores as well. There's one now... under a lamp, just waiting. He pulls up in his truck. The truck soon pulls away and the whore is gone. He has left her for now nude, and bound in the middle of nowhere. He's on his way back though, and soon Adara hears the rumble of his truck and sees the headlights nearing her. He pulls up right outside her cage. Adara's whimpers intensify as the headlights illuminate her tan nude body. The truck door creaks open and slams as The Vigilante walks around and unlocks the door to her cage. He steps in and roughly gropes her. He takes his time, but soon he tires of her whimpers. He removes one of his own socks and stuffs it in her mouth. Black tape keeps it there. Her legs are spread wide and tied to a thick tree branch before he starts spraying her down with cold water. Her body shivers and trembles on such a brisk night. He washes her body with a bar of soap, before removing her sock gag. When she resists the soap going in her mouth he slaps her thigh with the backside of a heavy wooden brush and that changes her mind. She's scrubbed with the brush and rinsed off with the hose again. He flips her around, and Adara is soaped, scrubbed and rinsed again on her backside. She gets a few hard swats from the backside of the heavy wooden brush as well. The Vigilante then flips her back around. She shivers and trembles. He leaves her to dry off. The truck starts up and he drives away. He'll be back in the morning to torment the whore a bit more before releasing her. I doubt if she'll ever come back to his neighborhood again.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Whore Cleansing

Sarah vs. The Hair Anchor

Sarah can be a feisty girl (all redheads are right?), but lucky for us she can be tamed with the help of a few ropes. I have her put on her own gag and handcuffs but adding my own flair to the mix. With her wrists padlocked to the couch I'm free to put her beautiful long hair in a tight hair-tie. I tie it off to her ankles causing her to pull on it with every struggle. I should mention that Sarah really loves her hair pulled. After she gets herself all worked up I re-cuff her wrists behind her back and attach them to the hair-tie which, as you may have guessed, really drives her crazy!

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Hair Anchor

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I finish off her bondage with a hogtie. I tell her to struggle again. She say's she can't. I don't like her attitude at all. If she's not going to even try and struggle then I might as well make her bondage even more strict. I tie her head back and nose hook her. She hates the hooks... I can tell by her moaning and grunting. I sit back and watch her for a bit before I roll her on her side. Now we can get a good look at her tits and tight crotchrope. I watch her again. Earlier, I asked if she wanted to trade the nose hooks for clamps and she mmmppphed a "no". Now she gets them both. Withe Alexis on her side, her nipples are just begging for some clamps, and they get them. I think my work is done here. I leave Alexis as I plan her next escape challenge. I wonder if she'll accept?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

Download This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08000 секунды с 9 запросами