View Single Post
Old 06-06-2024, 02:00 PM   #18549
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Michal Alcar's Massage 1080p Zundert

Cast: Michal Alcar
Sexy Michal Alcar looks very good as he strips down to his underwear ready for a massage. That shows off his hot body. He lays, face down, on the bed as the masseur arrives. The masseur takes oil into his hands and begins his work. He massages Michal's shoulders and neck. The hands glide easily over them and down the back as well. Using more oil the hands move lower down the back, adjusting Michal's underwear to reveal the top of his ass. then the underwear is pushed off the ass so the rounded cheeks can be massaged too. With the underwear removed the hands work on those hot ass cheeks for a while. Then they begin to massage the thighs as well. Moving down the legs the hands then heavily oil the soles of Michal's feet, massaging them deeply. Then the legs are spread and the ass cheeks are massaged again. A hand reaches down and oils the cock and balls as Michal lifts his ass up slightly. His tight hole is exposed as well as the dick is gently wanked. Then the hands spread the ass cheeks to show that tight hole and a finger rubs over it. The finger pushes into the tight hole and starts to fuck in and out. That finger goes in right up to the knuckle as the hole is fucked. Then Michal moves onto his knees letting the ass spread to show his tight hole. More oil is rubbed all over the ass and the cock is wanked down between the legs. As the cock is wanked a finger slides back into that tight ass hole and fucks some more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3886kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 630.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michal Alcar's Massage 1080p

Mark Lax Worshiped By Casey Cooper 1080p Milton

Watch out for the Big Boy! Wow, Mark is the true definition of a Muscle God, and he’s got these incredible big feet that are perfect for worshiping! I was loving every second of it. He wants to have it his way, instructing me on how he likes to be treated and how he likes it. I listened as I felt his feet rub all over my face. I found a fun little tickle spot too on his pinky toe! And then we each took turns releasing nice loads, with mine on his foot and his on my face and body. It was so hot and getting to taste those big delicious feet was a dream come true.
Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 599.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Lax Worshiped By Casey Cooper 1080p

Wrestling: Bobby Orel vs Axel Ross 1080p Davidson

Cast: Bobby Orel, Axel Ross
Bobby Orel is matched against Axel Ross for submission wrestling. Dressed in see-thru wrestling outfits they do some stretching to warm up. Then they begin the match. Quickly grabbing at each other as they roll on the mats Bobby starts to pull at Axel's suit. They actually each pull at the suits as they grapple with each other. Booby manages to pull Axel's down to bare his ass and expose his cock more fully. Axel quickly does the same to Bobby, so both are fully naked. They each try to gain decent hold with Bobby soon able to gain a submission. His cock is rock hard as they begin the 2nd round. Again they quickly fall to the mats as they grab at each other. The bodies are closely entwined as they roll around. Asses get slapped playfully too as each tries for a hold. Axel manages to level the score with a neck hold. Round three proceeds in the same way with Bobby scoring again. Then they take a break to oil each other all over. The slick bodies slide over the mats as they resume the match. Agan Axel is able to level the score. But it is Bobby who is the eventual winner. Then they settle down to wank. With hard cocks they wank each other briefly. Then Axel, wanking hard, is the first to shoot his load. Bobby keeps wanking until he unloads as well. Then they both go off to the shower to clean up.
Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 638.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrestling: Bobby Orel vs Axel Ross 1080p

Red Hanky Mount Gambier

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Hot House Entertainment , Club Inferno
Cast: Ian McQueen, Josh Edwards, Daxx Reed, Wolf Hudson, Jessie Balboa, Luke Spears, Tyler Saint, Nick Piston
Genres: Fisting , Handball, Leather, Fetish, Dildos, Tattoos
In his directorial debut Gabriel Cortes assembles a cast of filthy fist pigs who proudly wear their fetish on their sleeve - or in their back pocket - in Red Hanky. Explore a world where men lie in slings begging to have their holes stretched to the max by men with greedy paws and huge butt toys.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:41:20
Video: 560x400, XviD, 1383kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Hanky

Fisting Central Hot Hands Braggs

Studio: Fisting Central
The heat is rising, the holes are gaping, and these men just can't keep their 'Hot Hands' to themselves! In this sauna, absolutely anything goes as award-winning fetish director Tom Moore and five sweltering studs break all the rules to deliver all the scorching public fisting action you've ever wanted. During his first-ever visit, Sherman Maus meets two men, Cazden Hunter and Jim Fit, who are eager to suck off his big dick and stretch out his ass with their bare hands. With no one else entering the sauna, the room gets even hotter as Sherman returns the favor by simultaneously fisting both and licking up their fresh loads. Brian Bonds and Ethan Sinns are the next horny strangers to take over the space, with Brain swallowing down Ethan's oversized meat and Ethan fist fucking Brian's hairy hole. Ethan, wanting to get wrecked himself, then finishes up his sizzling spa visit by anally swallowing Brian's lubed hand and busting some nut all over his own abs.
Duration: 1:28:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6115kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting Central Hot Hands

XleoX - Leo Stuke - Ep. 34 Ecleto

性処理課を担当する長坂が、本日も� �司の性欲を発散させる!!
会社には、編集中に性欲を発散させ� �課が存在してると言われる。本日も� ��らはまた、会社のために身体を差し 出しているのだろう。
Duration: 3:03
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 13771kbps