Old 06-06-2024, 09:54 AM   #865
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - Transparency [wmbcv-1007] Gile

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm, Latex
Every time Karlie Montana comes by for a bit of fetish fun, we learn something new about her. This time we learned she did ballet as a kid and I also found out she is one seriously tough cookie. Turns out this girl really loves to be challenged.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 941.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - Transparency [wmbcv-1007]

Sarah vs. The Captured Fox Pietermaritzburg

Capturing my vixen was the easy part but Sarah still had plenty of fire within her. Little did she know that every tie came with a specific purpose. Her crotch rope tethered to pull tighter as she struggled. Her hands, wrapped tightly to her pigtails, would eventually tire and pull on her hair. Her elbow cinch and corset severely limits mobility. Finally, as a final sinister torment, I loosely tie her off to a table leg pulling her off center. My plan is now all too clear. Sarah tries her best to free herself but her muscles eventually fatigue and is on her back; her fire, extinguished.
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1926kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 203.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah vs. The Captured Fox

BondageCafe - Ashley Lane - Kinky [wmbcv-0985] Tunis

This is sort of a first and a second... in terms of firsts - this is certainly the first time Christina has been dressed as Lady Felina and gotten tied up - in ropes at least. In terms of seconds - well, this position was created with Randy a month ago or so and I wanted to see if I could tie it again.
Duration: 13:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 503.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Ashley Lane - Kinky [wmbcv-0985]

BondageCafe - Karlie Montana - Exposed [wmbcv-1008] Romayor

There are girls that love the way they look in bondage. There are girls that like feeling helpless. There are girls that enjoy the feeling of ropes on their bodies. Then there is a girl like Candle that just adores all of it.
Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4761kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 494.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Karlie Montana - Exposed [wmbcv-1008]

SOS - Strap-On Sluts vol.2 Samnorwood

Studio: Anastasia Pierce Productions
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Dee Williams, Madison Young, Victoria Red
Genres: BDSM, Domination, Toys, Masturbation, Lesbian, Spanking, Fetish, Lingerie, Brunette, Blonde, Bondage, Strap-on, Latex
SOS stands for suck our strap ons and that's just what you'll see happen in this wild lesbian film, loaded with rubber wearing submissives and their erotic looking dominatrices, who will be performing different BDSM acts on them for their pleasure as well as their playmates and yours! You'll even see sex with a mannequin for possibly the first time ever!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:29:54
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3613kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SOS - Strap-On Sluts vol.2

Lots of Tape and Gags for Dixon Mason - Part 2 Olympia

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcakes wraps black tape over the microfoam, making the gag even tighter. He doesn't stop there though. He keeps going, wrapping around her forehead, then alongside her nose and under her chin. You can tell by her whimpers that this is not a comfortable gag at all. He continues adding red tape to her body. It's clear at this point that she will be almost completely mummified to the chair by the time he's done. He removes her current gag. He notes her reactions as he slap grabs her taped up tits. A rubber pump gag is inserted in her mouth and pumped up. Clear tape wrapped around her mouth makes sure it won't slip out. Once again, more red tape is added before the pump gag is removed. He must be feeling nice as Dixon is left ungagged for a bit as a rope is tied into her hair. He then wanders off, but soon returns with her next gag. It is a large spider ring gag. She is gagged once again. She is then nose hooked and finally her head is pulled back by the hair tie, and tied off to the back of the chair. A different kind of clamp is applied to her already sore nipples, and then Dixon is left to endure the escape proof tape bondage. At the end of the clip the Dr. returns to her a bit before the clip ends. I have also added a deleted gag scene. This was a very tight gag that Dixon tapped out of almost immediately after it was applied.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lots of Tape and Gags for Dixon Mason - Part 2

Makenzie vs. The Early Start Hallandale

A simple run, that's all it was suppose to be. I left Makenzie by herself to try things out hoping she'd get trapped in some handcuffs. When I came back, she had put on a catsuit, a gasmask on and securely locked on cuffs. The best part was all the keys were in my pocket... she wasn't going anywhere. A strap here, some vetwrap there and a tight ballgag and the fun was just beginning. The can wait... how about some vibrator fun instead Makenzie?
Duration: 15:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2362kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 284.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Makenzie vs. The Early Start

Время генерации страницы 0.14947 секунды с 9 запросами