View Single Post
Old 06-06-2024, 07:40 AM   #2693
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fair Trade Eldena

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Isabella Nice
Genres: slim ,white ,Predicament Bondage ,Crop ,Slapping ,Athletic ,Role Play ,Spanking ,natural boobs ,Tattoo
Video language: English
When antique dealer Isabella Nice is confronted with an angry customer, she delivers the best customer service possible. Derrick is rightly ticked off that Isabella’s shop ripped him off, but when Isabella offers up kinky sex in exchange for Derrick’s complaint, he takes her up on her offer. Derrick shows interest in a special bench and asks Isabella what it is. Well it happens to be a spanking bench for the submissive so she demonstrates how it works and climbs up on top of it. She straddles the bench and pulls her mini skirt up over her cute ass to reveal some sexy red panties. Derrick looks mesmerized by Isabella’s display and offer. $15,000 is a lot of dough to compensate for and Isabella provides only the best customer service so she starts by taking off her clothes. With ball-gag, nipple clamps, hitachi and lots of tight bondage Derrick ties her to a wooden cross and begins the Fair Trade. He swats her sensitive thighs, tits and smooth round ass with the crop until her skin turns bright red. He teases her with the zapper and she gets so excited by the threat and anticipation of the electrical spark she can’t help but scream. All the cropping and zapping and vibrating from the hitachi has gotten Isabella’s pussy wet, Derrick pulls on the nipple clamps and she wants to come but he makes her wait and it drives her crazy. After an intense orgasm Derrick sets Isabella on her knees to worship his cock. She takes it deep down her throat and sucks his dick providing top notch customer service. Isabella straddles the spanking bench in predicament bondage. A silver ass hook fills her up getting her ready for the hardcore fucking that is to come. Derrick starts with Isabella’s already wet pussy. His hard dick fills her slutty hole and he spanks and fucks her and she thanks him for making her feel so good. Then he whips her with a dragon’s tail stinging her ass with every strike. Red and sensitive she is ready to get some good butt fuckin’ Derrick removes the hook and replaces it with his big cock and Isabella is on the verge of cumming. Finally Isabella is tied up on her back with legs spread wide open. Derrick plays with her pussy, flogging and fingering her and takes her to the edge until he stuffs her full of his dick again. Choking and slapping her Derrick fucks her pussy and tight ass. Isabella is in heaven and she begs him to cum and ohh does she. Derrick finishes her off like a champ and pounds her out making her moan with pleasure until he shoots his load all over her face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fair Trade

Spank Spank Shirley Mills

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Slave abigail is in for quite a workout in this clip. Her client wants her to give him hundreds of spanks. Slave abigail loves a thorough spanking, but boy does her entire body feel this the next day. She gives herself spank after spank straight to business, counting away. Anytime she messes up the count or doesn't please her client properly she is to start over. This gentlemen knows what he wants and he wants her to serve to the letter. Join her in this workout, and eye popping deep throat session.
Duration: 20:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spank Spank

Angel Windell - Wreck My Hole Canterbury

Cast: Angel Windell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Cumshot, Brunette, Hardcore, Flogging, Natural Tits, Rope Bondage, Spankin
Newcomer cutie, Angel Windell starts her Kink debut out with a bang! Sexy dom Codey Steele is her handler and she is so hot for cock and excited to try anything new she is chomping at the bit. Literally! Starting out, Angel is blindfolded and tied up standing with arms behind her back. Codey warms Angel up by slapping her tits, spanking, and flogging her ass, causing her to moan with pleasure from the pain. If she is a good girl and takes it she will get touched in all the right places. Her pussy is dripping wet already as Codey fingers and rubs her sensitive clit. Angel begs for Codey’s hard cock but he just teases her for a while which drives her crazy. Her whole body quivers with anticipation until finally he fills her tight pussy with his thick dick and fucks her good. Codey lets her taste his cock which turns into a sloppy, deep-throat face-fucking and makes Angel ravenous for more. Now the blindfold is off Angel’s eyes and the bit gag stretches her mouth open, making her drool. Smudgy black mascara runs down her face as Codey plays with her pussy, first with his fingers then the Hitachi which vibes her straight into a mind blowing orgasm. Angel’s slutty cunt is so wet and swollen now she can hardly stand to be without Codey’s fat cock inside of her. She begs for more and Codey indulges his submissive little slut by pounding her into a fucking frenzy. Finally Angel is on her back, tied up in tight bondage as Codey feasts on Angel’s pussy. He licks her clit and fingers her hole, making Angel want his hard cock inside her again. Codey pursues her pussy ferociously and goes back and forth fucking her mouth and cunt, giving her endlessly ecstatic orgasms as Codey covers her with cum and leaves her deliciously wrecked and ravaged.
Duration: 51:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Windell - Wreck My Hole

One Last Fuck Readville

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Bridgette B
Genres: toned ,big dick ,Blowjob ,Straight ,BDSM ,Domination ,Latinx ,brunet ,Spanking ,Role Play
When Ramon’s girlfriend tries to break up with him, he wants her to know what she will be missing and gives her one last hard fuck like she has never had. Big tit blonde bombshell Bridgette B is dragged to the basement and punished before being ass fucked in tight bondage.
This update includes: bondage, hard spanking, sloppy blow jobs, big tit fucking, hardcore anal sex, pussy fucking in bondage, dominance and submission.
Duration: 54:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: One Last Fuck

Under Cover Spy Ariel Captured and Interrogated - Part 3 Round Pond

This clip starts where Part 2 ended.Ariel has been strung up for quite some time at this point and the begging starts. A lot of " Please!!... Please" I ignore her pleas and instead turn her around for some good hard hand spanking. Once the begging starts, I know she is about to break and she will tell me anything I want to know. I then grab a leather strap and continue. Ariel yelps and screams through her gag, thrashing about and looking quite lovely as she does. As she jerks and swings her hips, the heavy chain attached to the clover clamps swings as well...quite a nice predicament for Ariel. I stop the whipping momentarily, but only to hand a few padlocks to the chains hanging from her clamps. I then continue whipping Ariel with the strap and my hand. I eventually turn her back around and oil her up, and as I do Ariel starts with "I'm sorry, I'm sorry"... Yes she is probably ready to talk, but that will come later as I am not done with her yet. She insulted me, and now it is personal. I tie the spreader bar to a ring bolted to the floor, before I spread her legs even further apart and tie them off. I raise the hoist completely stretching Ariel to her limit. Ariel's taught oiled up body looks glorious as she trembles on her tippy toes. About all she can manage is a twitch at this point as all room for struggle is gone. Maybe she has a little room, but that is taken away once I pull her crotchrope down and forward. Her yelps and screams slowly turn to moans as she struggles to cope with her bondage, crotchrope, and clamps. The last 8 min or so is Ariel describing the scene in her own words where we learn some insightful things about Ariel, and you can see how much she truly enjoys her work.
Duration: 19:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under Cover Spy Ariel Captured and Interrogated - Part 3

The New Girl Part Two Maneadero

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mia Austin Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Rope Bondage, Rough lesbian sex, Humilation, spanking
Mia Austin is so petite that being a size queen is probably not in her best interest. With a tiny body like hers and a tight little snatch she can't possibly handle the kind of cock that Jack Hammer is packing.
Duration: 53:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6756kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The New Girl Part Two

Body Fluid Punishment Eland

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Fetish Artcore
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play
Queen of perversion Annette Schwarz and depraved sex godesses Madame Adore embark on a hardcore experimental journey into fetishism, dominance and provoking on the edge extreme sex. Piss drinking, fistfucking, hard spanking, rubber play, anal fixation, gagging, spit play and hard passionate girl on girl sex like you have never seen it before. Drifting betwen the borders of fantasy and reality and drowning in pools og body liquid extasy...
Fetish foxes Josefine and Briana explore the beauty of intimate fetish sex games and power switching. Dildos, gags, the wartenberg wheel and the ever effective Magic Wand help them explore their limits and boundries.
Sofia Valentine is a naughty and nasty rubber slut that needs disipline. For her sins she is severely punished by her sadistic and mercyless doms, Master Nastyfucker and Madame Adore. Every hole is thorougly examined and her threshold of pain and humiliation tested to her limits.
Duration: 1:52:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4123kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body Fluid Punishment
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08415 секунды с 9 запросами