View Single Post
Old 06-06-2024, 06:57 AM   #4491
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Shalina Devine - Filled Up Before Dinner Axis

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Shalina Devine
Video language: English
Tanned and toned milf Shalina Devine spends a ton of time and money taking care of her body, and in return she expects her lovers to take care of her. She holds nothing back when it comes to passion, making her company extraordinary.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7601kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shalina Devine - Filled Up Before Dinner

Nice Babe Decided To Have A Fun With Her Driver Laurel Fork

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Alexis Ford
Genres: Straight, blonde, piercings, shaved, skinny, tattoo, white, 1on1, asslick, blow jobs, handjob
Alexisford wanted her boyfriend to take her out to dinner, but he was busy and could not. So, she decided to send him pictures of her with her limo driver to make her boyfriend jealous. She kept on taking pictures with the limo driver and telling him to grab her tits as she called him a pussy.
The limo driver finally got fed up and decided to really make her boyfriend jealous by going all the way. He tore off her clothes, revealed her juicy tits and luscious ass and began licking her tits and asshole.
She was loving it and sucked his cock. She got her pussy drilled and got man juice all over her pretty face.
Duration: 37:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice Babe Decided To Have A Fun With Her Driver

Scarlett Hampton - My Daddy My Home (2023) Naalehu

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Scarlett Hampton
Genres: Blondes
Scarlett (Hampton) visits her stepdad (Chad White), to tell him she can't attend a party he's having with her mom. Scarlett's married to Sam, and unfortunately their relationship has deteriorated, after she found out he's been cheating on her. Stepdaddy pledges any support she would need, feeling like a real father to the petite blonde.
Next day she returns to his house quite distraught -she's been driving around aimlessly all night, and even slept in her car. She just caught Sam with another woman when she returned home and is headed for a breakup. Chad has her sleep over in the guest room. He tells her about his own failed marriage before he met her mom and married her. Scarlett tells him about her loveless marriage to Sam: "With me and Sam, every time we make love, it's like making love to a stranger. I feel like I'm just a body."
Scarlett feels like she'll never find love, but stepdaddy tries to cheer her up. "You deserve so much better. You'll find a guy who'll treat you right", he maintains. "I don't know -I feel so cold inside. I think I can't love again", she insists. Chad gives her a big hug and says: "You love me, don't you?". She agrees. "See, then you have hope", he points out. "That's different, though, isn't it?", she wonders. "It doesn't have to be. You know I love you, and I take care of you. Then let me take care of this, too", he says, suggestively. "Dad...what about mom?" she whispers, apprehensively. "She doesn't have to know. The way your husband treated you -it breaks my heart. Let me take care of you", he offers, while starting to caress her body, in a quite un-fatherly way.
"You'll never have to worry about another thing. I'll take care of all your needs", stepdaddy asserts. "It's wrong, isn't it?", she pleads. "No, the way your husband treated you is wrong," he counters. "How can I ever thank you?", she asks. "Just stay with me, my girl", he purrs. They kiss, and Chad reaches down inside her pants, rubbing her pussy. She responds by grabbing at his dick through his jeans. She lowers his jeans, and Chad's big dick pops out. "Oh my gosh, daddy! Your cock is so big", she exclaims, grabbing it and licking it all over before beginning a sensual blow-job.
Duration: 41:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6582kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scarlett Hampton - My Daddy My Home (2023)

Paris White - Time For Step Dad To Enjoy Paris Cherry Pie Varysburg

Cast: Paris White
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cunnilingus, Natural Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Stockings, Teen, 4K
Step dad Tommy gets home just in time to get a taste of petite blonde step daughter Paris's cherry pie. Since mom is out grabbing a few more things for their holiday dinner, tiny tit Paris takes advantage showing her thanks as she chokes on daddy's cock and takes his meat balls deep inside her hot young pink pussy.
Duration: 21:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24288kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paris White - Time For Step Dad To Enjoy Paris Cherry Pie

Charlie Forde - Charlie is the XXX MILF Therapist (2023) Killdeer

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Charlie Forde
Genres: Blondes
Blonde MILF Charlie Forde has been brought on as a therapist for bad boy Robby Apples who can't seem to keep himself out of trouble. Using her professional know-how, the seductive stunner decides to help him keep his mind off of criminal activities by having mindblowing sex instead. She first gets down on her knees to give him a phenomenal blowjob and then offers up her horny wet pussy to lick and fuck. Watch her sucks his balls until he shoots his load in her mouth.
Duration: 26:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlie Forde - Charlie is the XXX MILF Therapist (2023)

Sky Pierce Shongaloo

Cast: Sky Pierce
Genres: Young, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Blonde hottie Sky Pierce steps off her train in a new city and looks nervous until she spots her ride, Matthew, holding a sign with her name. He helps her into her new home and shows her around while they flirt and Sky wastes no time in coming onto him. This insatiable blonde strips off and climbs onto the dining table while masturbating and fingering her pussy. Moving onto a glass dildo, Sky fucks herself and tempts Matthew into some fun. He licks her delicious pussy and she returns the favour, sucking on his cock! After Matthew slides his thick shaft into Sky's tight pussy in the kitchen, he moves into some doggystyle pounding before emptying his cum all over her not so innocent tongue!
Duration: 52:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3539kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sky Pierce

Jazmin Luv My Friends Hot Girl 4K Rosiclare

Perky blonde Jazmin Luv wants a big load on her face so she can show her boyfriend she can cheat,too
David and Oscar threw a big party last night, and Oscar's girlfriend, Jazmin Luv, was not invited because he was cheating on her. but Jasmine is not the type to bitch and throw a tantrum. She is the kind of girl that will fuck her boyfriend's friend and make him jizz all over her face so she can show her "EX" she can fuck anyone she wants.
Duration: 27:58
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 24503kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jazmin Luv My Friends Hot Girl 4K
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03302 секунды с 9 запросами