View Single Post
Old 06-06-2024, 05:19 AM   #20284
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Pussy Torment part 7 Catherine

Pussy Torment part 7 Catherine

This has got to hurt! Too bad she volunteered for this, she probably thought that she was in for a little rough housing, but I guess she thought wrong. That's definitely not a smile on her face and more of a look of "why the holy-fuck my pussy hurts did I agree to do this!?" Bondage leads to pussy torment, which then leads to titty torment complete with mousetraps and other forms of painful torment. You're going to love it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:25
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1491kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 687.3 MB

Download Pussy Torment part 7 Catherine

Violet vs. The Wet Spot

I knew Violet was no stranger to bondage and ropes so when I asked if she'd ever tied herself up for fun I was surprised when she hadn't. She'd thought about it, but never seemed like fun since she'd never be truly stuck. After explaining how ice releases worked her eyes lit up and begged to give it a try. Like a pro she bound herself up good in a tight red gag, frogtie and well place crotchrope and handcuffs. Violet tosses and turns enjoying her ropes for several minutes before checking the progress. It's obvious from the large pack of ice in the nylons that they'll be quite a wet spot on the bed before she gets free; one way or another!

Duration: 9:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1920kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 145.8 MB

Download Violet vs. The Wet Spot

Sydney Hale with a new bondage friend!

Sydney Hale and her guy have convinced girlfriend Jo to come play, she had never been tied up before! Her first rope bondage experience tied together with Sydney, girl/girl kissing, gagged kissing, ending with Jo left in pantyhose-d hogtied struggles!

Duration: 3:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 118.0 MB

Download Sydney Hale with a new bondage friend!

Claire Adams and Lorelei Lee

Cast: Claire Adams ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: Fingering ,Ball Gag ,Sub ,natural boobs ,Strap On ,Straight ,Slave ,Domination ,shaved ,Blonde
Video language: English

Lorelei Lee returns to Whippedass with just as much toughness and enthusiasm as ever. Claire Adams ties her up beautifully in immobilizing bondage and really lets her have it. Face slapping, nipple torment, caning, psychological play, extreme bondage and strapon sex are some of the interesting actions in this intense update.

Duration: 1:26:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Claire Adams and Lorelei Lee

Wasteland - Lessons by Master

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Violet
Genres: ass play, blowjob, Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Flogging, Foot Worship, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play
Video language: English

Violet dreamed of being a Dom. It was her one true aspiration, but you know what they say, you have to start at the bottom (pun intended). Today Master decides to watch Violet and see what she has learned. Although a little apprehensive at first, along with a few bumps in the road, with the expert guidance of her Master, todays training session was a great success for everyone.

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3552kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 330.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Lessons by Master
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01764 секунды с 9 запросами