View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 05:45 AM   #76
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Mother Daughter Paddle Punishment

Bratty Kay can�t even make it through a trip to the supermarket without getting herself into trouble. This time, she threw a fit right in the middle of the store, causing me to yank her into the ladies restroom for a spanking. Now that we�re home, my smart mouth daughter just keeps it up - telling me that she �doesn�t even care� and that the spanking at the supermarket �didn�t even hurt.�

That�s the last straw, and I pull up her sundress and spank her right on her butt. Whining and breathing, Kay gets herself in deeper trouble when mom brings out the wooden paddle - the one with holes in it! Quickly going over mom�s knee, Kay�s spanking starts immediately, with mom alternating between the mean wooden paddle and her hard hand. Kay cries and begs mom to stop, but she�s been a brat all morning long and mom has had enough.

After a long, hard OTK spanking, mom puts Kay�s nose back against the wall and makes her stand there while the groceries are put away - but mom�s so mad about Kay�s public meltdown that she ends up going back to smack her daughter�s butt again, this time with the poor girl�s very own sandal.

Length : 8+ minutes

Featuring: Kay

Keywords: ageplay, cornertime, domestic discipline, F/F, hand spanking, mom, OTK, paddling, roleplay, slipper spanking,

Filesize: 162 MB
Duration: 00:08:29
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 2500 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 Kbps

Download: Depfile.com

Punishment.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16593 секунды с 9 запросами