luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default SlaveMouth - Desiree Lopez - Discipline my Tongue

SlaveMouth - Desiree Lopez - Discipline my Tongue

Studio: SlaveMouth
Genres: Bdsm

Desiree gets rudely used like a filthy whore by Master Mercies in this session. He canes her tongue until it's black and blue.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9262kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download SlaveMouth - Desiree Lopez - Discipline my Tongue

Fresh Meat Bondage Slut

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Karla Kush
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Squirting ,foreskin ,Rough Sex ,Straight ,Domination ,Stud ,Blowjob ,big dick ,natural boobs
Video language: English

23 year old Karla Kush gets a true BDSM experience that makes her cum, squirt and shiver in ecstasy. Tight rope bondage, corporal punishment and rough sex.

Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fresh Meat Bondage Slut

Wasteland - A Freedom, of Sorts

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Daisy
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Spanking

In an unique move, Sir has decided to let Daisy experience only the pleasurable side of his bondage. After removing her collar, temporarily of course, Daisy is overwhelmed with sensations. Pleasurable,delicious sensations that bring her to a screaming orgasm. If I were Daisy, I would be wondering why Sir being so nice and what does he have in store for her next?

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2741kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 176.6 MB

Download Wasteland - A Freedom, of Sorts

Olga Cabaeva - mega drool hogtie

We tied Olga Cabaeva in a chicken wing hogtie. It's hard to tell what she thinks of this position, because we gagged her with a 2 inch harness ballgag. Soon, the drool starts flowing uncontrollably, and Olga is powerless to stop it. She drools and drools, trying to struggle her way out of the ropes, but there's no chance. Her arms are pinned behind her back and she can't get to any knots. After this shoot, Olga had to a lot of water, for all the fluids she lost!!

Duration: 4:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 324.9 MB

Download Olga Cabaeva - mega drool hogtie

Live

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I'd stopped dating. It wasn't the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I'm over 'relationships' for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That's all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I'd watched my and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head.

Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Live
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03713 секунды с 9 запросами