Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

DallasReeves Zane Anders and Jordan Easton Rijeka

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Zane Anders and Jordan Easton
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Oral, Interracial, Muscles, Athletes, Cumshots
Zane Anders and Jordan Easton are chilling in the kitchen, shooting the breeze. When Jordan mentions how horny he has been lately, Zane doesn’t miss a beat.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2115kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 311.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DallasReeves Zane Anders and Jordan Easton

Horny Hot Tubbers: Vitor Guedes & Hanry Japa 1080p Westport Point

Cast: Vitor Guedes, Hanry Japa
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Up on the roof with Rio's iconic Christ the Redeemer statue glaring down from Sugarloaf, Hanry relaxes in an afternoon hot tub. Ebony Latin stud Vitor Guedes stretches out in an adjacent lounge, checking out the bulge in Hanry's teeny bikini. Hanry shields his eyes from the tropical sun to catch a glimpse of Vitor tugging his tool. He steps out of the tub to take Vitor's mahogany monster out of his yellow briefs and swallow it whole. Straddling Vitor's muscular chest, Hanry gets his ass eaten while he sucks. They stand to stroke their cocks together. Bracing against the stairway, Hanry spreads his legs and gets Vitor's thick assrammer drilled inside his hungry hole. They take it inside to Vitor's kitchen, where he slams his love muscle raw and rough into Hanry's booty. Holding Hanry by the shoulders, he pumps that hole full of all the cock it can take. Hanry kneels in front while Vitor milks a sticky splash out into his face and gaping mouth. Then he pays Hanry a return favor, taking the hot twink's creamy wad across his mustached face.
Duration: 13:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Hot Tubbers: Vitor Guedes & Hanry Japa 1080p

What Are You Hiding: Alex Axel & Roman Capellini 1080p South Amana

Cast: Alex Axel, Roman Capellini
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Young boys need a little discipline now and then, especially when they do something like get a few secret tattoos and try to hide them under their pajamas. My stepson, Roman, tried this exact thing. I caught him in the kitchen and made him lift his shirt. That's when I saw his young, tight body covered in new tats. I had to put Roman over my knees and spanked his butt. I didn't realize how nice it would feel to have my hand all over his bottom. It made me want to see how it would feel if my cock was filling up his hole. And after some hot mutual sucking, I did just that, and damn, it felt as good as I thought it would and better. It felt so good that after I let him cum with my cock still fucking his hole, I drained my balls all over his chest and tongue. I wonder what else he is hiding.
Duration: 17:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What Are You Hiding: Alex Axel & Roman Capellini 1080p

Lunchbreak Montreux

Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 10 cumshots and 9 hot guys in 5 HD-Hardcore-Scenes
Video language: English
It is Lunchbreak for our guys. What better to do than a hot and creamy sex session...?
Roy Costa presents us in his newest movie 9 horny guys in 5 XXX hardcore bareback scenes.
In the kitchen, in the bed, on the floor... Our guys doing it raw in every place.
Don't miss Roy Costas "Lunchbreak".
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:11:08
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4301kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lunchbreak

SayUncle AllStars - Welcum, Roomie Part 2 Clayton

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SayUncle
Cast: Damian Night, Joseph Hart
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth
What’s up, SayUncle fans? Did you enjoy Damian Hart’s hot All-Stars scene? Then we’ve got great news for you: we have more! It turns out that, after sharing the house for a couple of weeks, Damian and Joseph fell in love and can’t stop fucking around the house. They spend almost all the time together, and that means sharing fun activities such as eating ass in the kitchen while cooking, or going for a plow on the kitchen counter. These two ripped studs can’t take their hands off each other and every excuse is good to have sex. They even take turns to stuff each other’s assholes, pounding as hard as possible!
Duration: 29:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3236kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 723.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SayUncle AllStars - Welcum, Roomie Part 2

Creamy Gay Day Art

Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 10 cumshots and 9 hot guys in 5 HD-Hardcore-Scenes
With "Creamy Gay Day" Roy Costa brings us 11 hot guys in 5 XXX hardcore scenes.
Our boys do it in the bed, in the cinema or in the kitchen. They suck the fat hard cocks and fuck
the hairless holes till the sperm is cumming. What a creamy gay day for our sperm horny guys...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:18:45
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4301kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creamy Gay Day

Время генерации страницы 0.11859 секунды с 9 запросами