Old 06-05-2024, 03:22 PM   #16770
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hurt Me Please Cookeville

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kinky Hardcore Twinks
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
With pain always comes pleasure – they go hand in hand – or cock in hand as is the case here. These subservient boys surrender their all as they are tied and bound, and their bare bodies are prone to any deviant act their tormentor wishes to bestow upon them. A bag full of clothes pegs are attached to the taut skin and ball sac of one unfortunate lad before hot wax is dripped, with painful precision on his hardening cock whilst another cutie moans with contentment as his ass is stretched with a personal dildo but this delectation is short-lived as his tyrant pinches and pulls his cock before coating it in a hardening coat of melted wax. These lads beg you to Hurt Me Please and these despots are only too happy to oblige!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:59:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3545kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hurt Me Please

BreederFuckers - Will (All 5 sessions) Red Rock

Will is an incredible find. 100% straight, Will is keen and ambitious to get on in the industry, to make money and have a good time whilst working hard to give producers exactly what they need. Incredibly handsome he is not the least bit starry and will go the extra yard to perfect a scene.
Format: Windows Media
Video: 960x540

Total size: 969.8 MB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BreederFuckers - Will (All 5 sessions)

Kneel For Me Lake Butler

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kinky Hardcore Twinks
Kneel In Front Of Me and take your punishment! That's exactly what happens to these submissive boys. Naked and chained, they have to endure every torment and mistreatment that is bestowed upon their prone bodes. From prolonged hot wax torture that sees them caked in hardened candle wax to being forcibly bent over with legs apart, thanks to an ankle spreader ,and ropes tying their hands to the pole, their ass is exposed and susceptible to a hard fucking whether he likes it or not. Misery and perversion abound in over two hours of maltreatment and debasement.
Duration: 2:59:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3546kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kneel For Me

Boynapped - Breaking In The New Boy Elberton

Cast: Sebastian Kane, Jonny Montero, Aaron Acacio
What's better than fully owning a twink boy with kinky punishment? Owning TWO twinky boys, of course! New arrival Aaron is continuing his first lesson alongside fellow captive Jonny, and Master Kane is making the most of it. After face fucking the bound boys and making their dicks frot between them he's determined to inflict some pain. Watch as Master Kane ropes up the boys against the wall, enjoys a taste of youthful penis, then gets to work decorating their smooth and tender bodies with painful clothespins! The hood makes the pain of the pegs being harshly removed even sweeter for new boy Aaron, but you know there's still more for this boy to learn.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 4.6 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boynapped - Breaking In The New Boy

Extrem Aufgepumpt & Abgewichst Liberia

Release Year: 2009
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Genres: Amateurs, BDSM, Domination, Bondage, Fisting, Spanking, Leather
These cock-crazed gay studs are looking for a leather clad biker dies to call their very own. They turn over to their tender care for a BDSM experience they will never forget! These slaves are bound before being subjected to handballing, ass licking, spankings and more before their masters are finished with their slaves!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:35:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 896.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extrem Aufgepumpt & Abgewichst

Colt - Leatherbound - Director's Cut Scene 3 Yellow Jacket

Studio: Colt
Cast: Jason Crew
In the special Director's Cut, Gus takes pity on the helpless boy and lets him out of the straight jacket. He then chains Jason's legs in the air and on his back, but puts the headgear back in place to let him play with himself. And Jason does, by fucking his own ass with his own dick. The boy's huge cock actually fits into his ass and we get to watch as he loosens himself up before finishing himself off with a well deserved jerking!
Duration: 4:41
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2457kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 88.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt - Leatherbound - Director's Cut Scene 3

SM 1001 Nights 10 Ravenswood

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Gay, Bdsm
Soccer boy Lynch, chapter of Punishment. Tickling Punishment! Enjoy!
Format: avi
Duration: 51:44
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2752kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SM 1001 Nights 10

Время генерации страницы 0.05500 секунды с 9 запросами