View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 02:54 PM   #40520
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sarah vs. The Hair Anchor Blackford

Sarah can be a feisty girl (all redheads are right?), but lucky for us she can be tamed with the help of a few ropes. I have her put on her own gag and handcuffs but adding my own flair to the mix. With her wrists padlocked to the couch I'm free to put her beautiful long hair in a tight hair-tie. I tie it off to her ankles causing her to pull on it with every struggle. I should mention that Sarah really loves her hair pulled. After she gets herself all worked up I re-cuff her wrists behind her back and attach them to the hair-tie which, as you may have guessed, really drives her crazy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah vs. The Hair Anchor

Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3 Mack

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I turn the Hitachi up to the high setting and walk away. After a while, I return. I decide to make Adara a little more vulnerable, as my guests will be arriving soon. I remove her panty gag and replace it with an open mouth gag. I then retape her head to the post. I leave her once again completely helpless with the Hitachi humming away. It's not long before I return again... This time some heavy clamps are applied to Adara's nipples. I leave adara once again as my gusts will be arriving soon. Adara will make quite the conversation piece for the evening, don't you think?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3

Penny's Test - Part 1 Mikado

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 1

Sarah vs. The Peeps Sophia

Sarah loathes peeps and I have to admit, they are vile little candies. It's not until I have her tied to a chair that I reveal my evil plan. Stuffing both her cheeks with the fluorescent colored peeps, I fill the rest of her mouth with a bright pink ball gag. The white shirt I had her wear starts to become apparent as multi-colored drool makes its way out of her mouth. Once I find out how ticklish she is, the drool really starts to fly!
Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2032kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 283.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah vs. The Peeps

April Rain Tin Cans Lewis Center

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: April Rain
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
With the cans drilled into the ground, all she can do is watch as O.T. takes what he wants.For a while it seems like April is being built up instead of broken down by her beatings, shouting thing like "Sex you" at O.T.
Duration: 46:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Rain Tin Cans

Smoking petgirl Marlin Milltown

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Marlin
Video language: English
Unusual video smoking petgirl Marlin.
Duration: 11:46
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 137.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smoking petgirl Marlin

Hot blonde fucked and disgraced in a typewriter shop Westfall

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Cherie DeVille
Genres: shaved ,Anal ,Voyeur ,Public ,Female Slave ,Violet Wand ,Corporal Punishment ,switch ,Humiliation ,Discipline
Video language: English
Cherie is dragged into a stuffy typewriter shop and stripped in front of the unsuspecting patrons. They decide to stay for the show and watch as Cherie gets humiliated and fucked. She is subjected to an electric butt-plug in the ass while being pounded with huge cock and teased with the violet wand all at the same time. As a reward she gets to lick Donna’s hot cunt and make her cum.
Duration: 1:11:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot blonde fucked and disgraced in a typewriter shop

Время генерации страницы 0.04391 секунды с 9 запросами