LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Live Stem

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I’d stopped dating. It wasn’t the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I’m over ‘relationships’ for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That’s all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I’d watched my and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Live

Wasteland - Here Cums The Bride Oudega

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Cat
Genres: breast play, electro-stim, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Spanking
Cat is sitting pretty in her wedding dress and slutty shoes, but Argus takes exception to this and literally rips it off of her. He then uses the tattered lace material to restrain her to the overhead beam and proceeds to give her a hard paddling, some intense electro play, and finishes her off with a series of screaming orgasms. There went the bride!
Duration: 10:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3436kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 300.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Here Cums The Bride

Turd Says Part Two Colrain

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.
Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turd Says Part Two

Claire Adams and Lorelei Lee Old Fields

Cast: Claire Adams ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: Fingering ,Ball Gag ,Sub ,natural boobs ,Strap On ,Straight ,Slave ,Domination ,shaved ,Blonde
Lorelei Lee returns to Whippedass with just as much toughness and enthusiasm as ever. Claire Adams ties her up beautifully in immobilizing bondage and really lets her have it. Face slapping, nipple torment, caning, psychological play, extreme bondage and strapon sex are some of the interesting actions in this intense update.
Duration: 1:26:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Adams and Lorelei Lee

Star Treatment - Star, Cyd Black Lomita

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Star and Cyd Black are having a very nice conversation. He is asking some strange questions and she knows that it is all building up to something but she does not know what. Of course whatever it is she knows it will be painful and humiliating. She tries to mentally prepare herself but there is nothing she can do that will get her ready for what he has in mind. He knows how to make everything hurt just a little more. Everything he does to her feels dirty, like she is being used. And she knows that he knows that she loves every minute of it.
Duration: 1:10:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 789.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Star Treatment - Star, Cyd Black

Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 3 Carrickfergus

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. With Ariel on her stomach, I tie her ankles to the post. Now that she is secure, I start smacking her ass with my hand as she moans through her very effective panty gag. It does not take long before I switch over to a leather strap. Ariel continues to moan and yelp through her gag as I enjoy watching her twitch and squirm. I eventually stop, but only to make her bondage tighter and more intense. I hogtie utilizing the post behind her and then I remove her gag. I try a ring gag, but I am not happy with how it fits her mouth, so I instead gag her with a cock gag. She had problems with it the last time I tried it, but after I throat fuck her with it for a bit, I am able to strap it tightly in place. She struggles with it, but is able to endure it, which makes me quite happy! I nose hook Ariel and tie her hair back to her crotchrope. It takes Ariel a few minutes to get used to the nose hook. I remove the cock gag as I plan on clamping her tongue, but first I use a plastic face distorting dental apparatus, that I don't remember the name of. That is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 435.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 3

Ride the Pony Smalininkai

Cast: Zenza Raggi ,Amabella
Genres: Straight ,BDSM ,Sub ,Voyeur ,Outdoors ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Blowjob ,brunet ,Brunette
European beauty, Amabella is taken into the streets, stripped naked, and made to carry passengers on a Rickshaw. Then she is made to suck cock, and get fucked in the ass while dudes drink beer, watch, and join in on calling her a dirty filthy whore. Finally she is left on the street with cum all over her pretty face.
Duration: 1:02:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ride the Pony

Время генерации страницы 0.03798 секунды с 9 запросами