LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cowgirl Live part 1 Hallwood

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens — 300 hundred strong. Let’s go after that face — let’s pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem — free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 1

Bella's Huge Tits: Live and Uncensored Tallevast

Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: Curvy ,Crop ,shaved ,Ball Gag ,Collar ,Anal ,Rope Bondage ,Sybian ,Breast Bondage ,Hitachi
Enjoy this edited update from one of Bella Rossi’s Live Cam shows.
Duration: 1:14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4457kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella's Huge Tits: Live and Uncensored

Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2 Lazear

After a short break, it was time for the next part. A leather Pony girl body harness and a harness bit gag. The first thing I do is order Courtney to strip out of the riding pants. She does so and I have her put the boots back on. I have her step into the harness and I drape it over her shoulders. I then start loosening and tightening buckles trying to get the best fit. This takes a while. I have her high step in place and her pussy is pinched, lol... maybe that's a design feature. I remove the front pussy panel and that alleviates the problem plus it looks better. Just for fun I use a leather strap and bind her wrists with it before I pull up a chair and have her take a seat. I have one more item I need to test fit. It's a harness bit gag. So far everything has fit pretty good, but this gag was probably made for a man size head, as most of the straps won't tighten up near enough. It will probably work, but I'm not happy with it. I have Courtney stand up and turn in a tight circle several times so we can get a good look at the harness and gag. Once again, this is a laid back fun video where we are trying on and fitting some new leather gear for a future custom clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

Grace Under Pressure, Part 1 - Elise Graves , PD Rowena

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Elise Graves, you have been here before. You would think that you would be used to the kinds of games PD likes to play. Unfortunately it is hard to see what is coming when it is coming from such a twisted mind. Now he has some sort of toy inserted in your ass and every time he presses a button there is a pulse of electricity from it. No matter what he decides to do today, that little treasure is going to remain in place. Maybe you will get used to the shocks. Of course if you do he will probably have something even worse in store.
Duration: 41:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grace Under Pressure, Part 1 - Elise Graves , PD

Kendra Heart: Take My Holes, Please Mount Kisco

Cast: Kendra Heart ,Donny Sins ,Johnny Goodluck ,Mr. Pete ,Eddie Jaye ,Rob Piper
Genres: Kinky ,Anal ,shaved ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,Gangbang ,Bondage ,Collar ,Role Play ,Straight
Kendra Heart is a fresh new face to Kink but is no stranger to rough kinky sex with multiple men. In fact she lives to get fucked. In her first scene with Kink she gives it everything she’s got to prove to everyone that she’s worthy of being the best submissive slut there is. It starts with Kendra wearing only a black leather straight jacket. She is led by a leather leash and collar by Rob Piper who brings her over to introduce her to four of his friends, and their dicks. They take out their big dicks and Kendra’s eyes get big and she immediately drops to her knees. She sucks their cocks with gusto and gets covered in her own drool from deep-throating their massive meat. They spit on her, fuck her face, and she just keeps begging for more. They get her completely naked on all fours on top of a square platform with wheels and they chain her ankle and wrist cuffs to the corners. They take turns fucking her pussy while another guy fucks her face in a hot spit-roast. They switch to fucking her ass and she takes all five guy’s cocks deep inside. The guys get her down and anchor her pussy to one of their dicks while the rest of them take turns fucking her face and her ass hard in an airtight double-penetration. They flip her over and spread her legs. With a cock anchored deep in her ass, they all fuck her pussy deep and hard. Kendra begs for their cum and so they bring her to her knees and one by one they paint her face and her tits with their loads, and she gives all of their cocks sweet kisses and tells them thank you.
Duration: 58:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra Heart: Take My Holes, Please

Breaking Ingrid Mouth Beale AFB

Cast: Ingrid Mouth ,The Pope
Genres: shaped ,BDSM ,switch ,Nipple Torment ,Fingering ,Redhead ,Handler ,toned ,Straight ,Submission
Ingrid finds herself perched with all of her weight resting on her cunt. Her arms are pulled behind her and her legs are spread. She is wearing a gas mask to restrict her breathing. Now that she is completely helpless, the pain comes rushing in, overwhelming her entire body.
Next Ingrid is in predicament position that has her arms in a strappado, her legs up and spread, and her pussy spread wide for the taking. She is subjected to lots of nipple torment, and bastinado, then her pussy gets fucked and we get amazing, screaming orgasms.
In the final scene Ingrid is in a modified doggy position. Her amazing ass is on full display. She is tormented even more, and then fucked to tears.
Duration: 1:01:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking Ingrid Mouth

Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2 Bauxite

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I bring out the ropes and really get her elbows tied tight and cinched to her body. I enjoy groping my bound and gagged captive, before ordering her to turn in a tight circle so we can enjoy all views of her bondage. I eventually remove the overhead rope and place her on top of a table and remove her gag. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2

Время генерации страницы 0.04804 секунды с 9 запросами