View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 02:53 PM   #40516
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Worthless Fucking Whore: Kate Kennedy is Used and Abused by Derrick Pierce Hanover

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Kate Kennedy
Genres: other hair color ,Ball Gag ,Bondage ,Sub ,Anal ,Rope Bondage ,Hitachi ,Spanking ,Blonde ,Athletic
Video language: English
With a ball gag in her mouth, completely naked, standing on the tips of her toes, Kate Kennedy is bound in rope bondage. Her thighs are tied together and her arms are bound behind her back to rope that leads up to the ceiling. Derrick Pierce creeps up from behind and tells Kennedy that he’s only there to please himself and use her body like an object. He grabs a flogger and starts hitting the backs of Kate’s legs and ass. He turns her around and flogs her tits hard, and the loud slaps from the leather connecting to flesh reverberate in the room. Derrick gets an Hitachi vibrator and presses it against Kate’s pussy. Just before she’s about to cum, he takes the vibrator away. Derrick gets behind Kate, pulls his pants down, and shoves his hard cock into her tight pussy. He fucks her hard and deep, using her hair and her throat for leverage. In the next scene, Kate is bound again in rope with her ass in the air. Derrick flogs and spanks Kate’s ass until it turns a pretty pink shade. He edges her pussy with a vibrator and finally lets her cum after denying her for so long. After she cums hard, he shoves his cock in her pussy and fucks her good. Derrick walks over to her face and shoves his cock in her mouth. He fucks her throat, getting his dick covered in her spit and ready for her ass. He pounds her ass hard like a pile-driver and she cums on his cock. In the final scene, Kate is bound on her back, this time with her legs spread and her pussy also spread wide open with clothespins and string. Derrick canes the bottoms of her feet and her spread-open pussy. He puts nipple clamps on her tits and pulls them as he vibes her pussy. He fucks her ass hard and sprays his load all over her pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worthless Fucking Whore: Kate Kennedy is Used and Abused by Derrick Pierce

Just the Two of Us Bartley

Cast: Andre Shakti ,Owen Gray
Genres: Vaginal Penetration ,Rough Sex ,Role Play ,Sub ,brunet ,versatile ,Straight ,shaped ,switch ,Domination
What happens when two kinky people get a little heated? They want to get their aggression out and fucking in bondage is the only way they know how.
Duration: 55:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just the Two of Us

No Escape Somersworth

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Ela Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape

Brooklyn Lee's Anal Punishment Stavanger

Cast: Brooklyn Lee ,Isis Love ,Mark Wood
Genres: toned ,shaped ,fake boobs ,Pain Slut ,Dominatrix ,Anal Fingering ,Curvy ,Pain ,Strap On ,brunet
Brooklyn Lee clearly gets off on rough sex and punishment. Isis Love works this hot slut over with anal toys and kinky girl on girl action. Then she gets intense and emotional hard anal sex with Isis Love and Mark Wood teaming up to give this sexy pain slut what she deserves!
Duration: 1:11:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooklyn Lee's Anal Punishment

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2 Neville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Serene's bondage continues. Her arms are pulled up behind her and tied to the top of the post. Then more ropes are added to her ankles. During this time she keeps talking. Even though the ball gag is huge, Serene is still too loud for my liking. I remove it and stuff a huge wad of cloth in her mouth and then seal it in with clear tape. Ahhh, Much better. I hoist her ankles and tie them off to an overhead I-beam. Remember the ropes I tied in her hair from Part 1?... They are now tied around and up high on the post as well. Serene's head is now strictly tied as well. Finally serene is not making much noise. Just a whimper or mmmpph here and there. Nipple clamps are added and then pulled and tied taught. I remove her shoes and tie her toes back as well. Serene is now left as I go look around the house again. I get the feeling she'll tell me anything I want after an hour or 2. (I had to go back to the ballgag partway through the clip as Serene couldn't take it any longer... It really was a brutal and huge gag. Her left nipple clamp pulled off as well)
Duration: 14:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 320.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2

Squirting, and Cream: Ariel X and Violet Monroe Achille

Cast: Ariel X ,Violet Monroe
Genres: muscular ,Slave ,dungeon ,switch ,Big Toy ,Anal Stretching ,Sub ,spit ,Gaping ,submissive
Ariel X is gagged and bound in device bondage, bent over in a vulnerable position to display her ass while her spit drips down onto the dungeon floor. Violet enters and teases her submissive, spanking and licking Ariel’s ass. Shet starts with fingering and then stretches Ariel’s slut hole with a big glass plug while her sub moans in pleasure and begs for more until she has multiple squirting orgasms. Ariel is tied with medical tubing and fucked with a hyperrealistic strap-on cock until she squirts again. Then Violet administers a water to make sure her sex slave is sufficiently cleaned out. The water slowly trickles in and fills up her rectum, then Ariel is commanded to hold the water and squirt it out like a spectacular fountain. After that, Ariel is filled with thick, white cream and pushes it out of her hole. Violet strap-on fucks her some more and makes Ariel squirt before giving her another creamy . Violet kisses her submissive and then commands her to sniff and tongue-fuck her asshole. Violet begins stretching her own ass with her fingers and making her submissive watch and learn. At her mistress’s command, Ariel slowly enters Violet’s ass with the glass plug, displaying a delightfully clear view inside Violet’s rectum. She fucks her harder and faster until her mistress cums. Violet pushes the toy out and Ariel sucks the ass juices from it. Ariel inserts a huge metal speculum inside Violet’s beautiful butt, stretching, sniffing, fingering and licking that ever-widening hole, showcasing a huge gape.
Duration: 47:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirting, and Cream: Ariel X and Violet Monroe

Wasteland - Her Private Sanctum Hoorn

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Leileyn
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Flogging, Goddess Starla, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage
She loved being vulnerable to her Goddess, to be at her beck and call. The feeling of surrendering herself to someone else and trusting them beyond question what her Goddess meant to her and so today she found herself bound to the bench, legs spread, arms tied behind her head, pussy engorged and dripping wet.
Duration: 13:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 355.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Her Private Sanctum

Время генерации страницы 0.06482 секунды с 9 запросами