View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 02:50 PM   #40509
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

*Jane Wilde And Lexi Lore* Teec Nos Pos

Cast: Lexi Lore, Jane Wilde
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, LezDom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Anal Stretching, Buttplug, Stocking
Video language: English
Submissive, Lexi Lore is cuffed in doggy-style. Domme, Jane Wilde toys Lexi’s asshole with a butt plug, gaping her wide open. Then submissive Lexi shows off her flexibility by getting her ass fucked with a big glass toy in piledriver, gaping more and more with each insertion and allowing a breathtaking view deep inside her rectum. Lexi is then tied in missionary where she gets her ass warmed up and gaped more with a dildo. Magnificently, she takes the slink inch by inch until it finally fits all the way inside her guts! She then returns the pleasure to her mistress, opening Jane’s butthole with a thick plug and a big dildo for maximum gaping action.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: *Jane Wilde And Lexi Lore*

The Barn Rose Holstein

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Anna Rose is lead into the barn. An animal being pulled on a leash.She’s attached to a beam that is to become her companion for the foreseeable future.He toys with her. Pulling her against her bonds over and over.
Duration: 46:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Barn Rose

Too Much Aso

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Tia ling is just one more casualty of Dee and PD's cruelty. They pass her back and forth. He makes her suck his cock while she hurts her. When they aren't satisfied with her sucking ability they add a huge ring gag to her mouth. He's not just interested in her face hole though. They hunch Tia over and he enters her from behind. In this position Tia's tits look perfect for some clothes pins. Dee is happy to put those on to make Tia scream a little. With Tia on her back her pussy is completely exposed. There is no better position to torment her cunt. The vibrator is so intense that Tia squirms even though the position is really scary.
Duration: 54:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Too Much

Nurse Jackie Manta

It is really just a shame that I don't work the night shift more often. Well, except for all the code red calls that seem to happen when I work. I don't know why. I wear the same nurse dress, hat and white stockings as all the other nurses. The only change I make in the uniform is to wear red high heels. I just can't stand those frumpy clogs that all the other nurses wear. Anyway, I arrive at 7 pm with my stethoscope around my neck, ready to work. But, my patient in 420 has a different idea for me...He grabs me as soon as I come in the room to start my rounds. He quickly ties my legs together with red rope (that oddly matches my uniform) at the knees and ankles and then ties my arms above my head. He stuffs a big red ball gag in my mouth and then hops back in bed. He acts oddly disinterested as I weave back and forth trying to loosen my arms in front of him. And, then I remember...The day nurse reported that this patient does not like to take his meds. He could have just told me! Now, I don't think I'll get any work done tonight. But, who's complaining. I have a legitimate excuse!
Duration: 6:33
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 108.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nurse Jackie

Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip Oyster Bay

I changed into my white slip and then put on some pantyhose using the tail gate of a truck so that I could get my feet off the ground. Ben tied my hands together with a long rope. He then pulled me by the wrists, leading me to the spot he thought would be the most fun. I was led to this beautiful tree, which I would be tied to. He tied my hands above my head in the sun. You could hear the birds chirping in the background and the sound a lawnmower scenting the air with the smell of freshly cut grass. I was definitely getting the spring is in the air, vibe. Ben Gagged me and returned a few minutes later to put a crotch rope on me. I usually don't do crotch ropes as they are somewhat tricky, but I was in the mood to do something different and I guess he picked up on it. He let me struggle for a bit returning to tie my ankle in the air and behind me. I was left balancing on one bare foot. To make it even more interesting, he tied a matching bandana across my eyes, effectively blindfolding me. I love being tied like this and blindfolded. Johnny likes to say the Eyes are the windows to the soul and when Im gagged my eyes speak for me, but I love the heightened awareness I get from being blindfolded. The smell of spring is that much sweeter.
Duration: 11:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 182.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip

Packaging Rachel - Part 1 Buckley

Rachel stands with her wrist bound behind her back and cocooned in a nylon sack. It is tied off at the top and tied overhead. Rachel gyrates and struggles in the bag for our enjoyment. After a while, I walk in and flip on the lights. I gag and neckrope her. I then spend some time groping and manhandling her tight body through the nylon. I bring out the packaging tape and start the mummification process. By the time I'm done her entire body is taped up except for her head, tits, and feet. I untie the ropes from above and then add more rope wraps to her gag. I pinch her nipples and grope her, before I put her on the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Packaging Rachel - Part 1

Savage Spanking: Keegan Nedrow

Keegan, a cute little blonde from Kansas (who simply exudes sex) wrote to Master Savage saying that she would like to appear in a BD/SM video. As the scene begins she informs Rick that ass punishment really turns her on. So, before her nubile body is tightly bound Keegan receives a hot, blistering spanking. With her butt cheeks a nice shade of crimson, she will now find out what severe rope restraint feels like.
Thick blue rope is used to create a Japanese harness with one big knot pressing against her tnder pussy. As the ropes are slowly tightened, the knot digs deeper into her pain ridden twat. The Master amuses himself by tormenting her tits and watching the drool dripping from her ball gagged mouth.
With her hands tied behind her, and a spreader bar holding her legs wide open, Keegan receives a vicous pussy spanking.
Duration: 52:43
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1411kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Savage Spanking: Keegan

Время генерации страницы 0.03781 секунды с 9 запросами