Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Chiara Chianti - When You Gonna Be On? (2022) Lurgan

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Chiara Chianti
Genres: Interracial, Rimming
Video language: English
We here have yet another “double debut” for you this week, as we brought in well-hung Georgia native Phantom Strokes, and paired him up with skinny pasta slut Chiara Chianti for this special Festivus update. After director Johnny Robins helps us learn a little about him, Phantom stands and begins to disrobe with Chiara's assistance. She lubes HIM up and ensures that BBC is ready for action with a nice slick reach-around. Chiara then sniffs and licks Phantom's hairy armpits before allowing him to take a seat so she can lick, suck & gag on his socked & bare feet. Next up, we have the ass-eating portion of the program, a first for Phantom & his facial expressions are priceless! Chiara rims him while Phantom is spread-eagle, via the rusty trombone, with him in a reverse piledriver, and finally with him sitting on her face. The two then trade oral treats, as Phantom 1st goes down on her, followed by Chiara giving him a sloppy gagjob. Then we get to the fucking, as Chiara takes all of him via the amazon, cowgirl, front & backward piledriver, doggystyle, and with her folded up like a pretzel until he can no longer hold out & cums on her pretty little face. We caught up with our newest him in the shower after to see how things went.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chiara Chianti - When You Gonna Be On? (2022)

Amber Summer, Kimmy Kimm - The Perks Of Being A Big Stepsister (2023) Verona

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Amber Summer, Kimmy Kimm
Genres: Threesome
Amber Summer is trying to give back to the community, so she has volunteered as a Big Sister. She has been assigned to a newly blended family with Kimmy Kimm and Spikey Dee, who are trying to navigate their stepsibling relationship. Amber is convinced that the stepsiblings are fucking, which she finds super hot, especially since she's into Kimmy. As she's trying to figure it out, she tolerates the stepsibs ordering her around more like a maid than a Big Sister.
On her next visit, Amber walks in on the stepsiblings in the middle of Kimmy giving some serious head to Spikey, although Kimmy tries to play it off like she dropped her phone. Kimmy and Spikey eventually coax Amber to get naked as part of her Big Sisterly duties, like massaging Kimmy's tits and serving Spikey breakfast in the nude.
From there, it's only a matter of time before Kimmy gets drawn into a hot threesome with the step siblings. Kimmy finds herself licking Amber's twat and then sucking Spikey's dick. When Amber joins in on the cock sucking, they deliver a double BJ before Amber climbs aboard to ride Spikey in cowgirl. Kimmy tags in for her own stiffie ride. Then she gets on her knees for Spikey to bang her in doggy while she eats Amber out. Amber gets pounded on her back as Kimmy cradles her shoulders between her thighs. When Spikey pulls out to blow his load, the girls take their time snowballing his cum back and forth while playing with the sticky delight.
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7121kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Summer, Kimmy Kimm - The Perks Of Being A Big Stepsister (2023)

Hotel Date With A Transcendent E-Cup Neat Beauty (FC2-PPV-4439786) Wasaga Beach

This is one pretty schoolgirl, and she only gets prettier the more wet she gets. When she shows her bright blue panties from under her school uniform, a wet spot is already visible. She gets fingered and toyed with. She sucks cock, then gets fucked in doggy style, missionary, and cowgirl, all while clothed.
Duration: 58:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hotel Date With A Transcendent E-Cup Neat Beauty (FC2-PPV-4439786)

SeeHimFuck Ashlyn Angel & Josue Fit - He Wore A Tuxedo! North Apollo

Studio: SeeHimFuck
Cast: Ashlyn Angel & Josue Fit
23-year-old Mexican newbie Josue Fit makes his industry debut here today on See HiM Fuck, and we paired HiM up with 22-year-old Ashlyn Angel for this week's 'double debut' Latino ass-eating update! Director Johnny Robins kicks things off by interviewing HiM, followed by Josue standing up and dismissing his tux with some assistance from Ashlyn, who just had to plunk that stiff prick into her mouth for a minute. Ashlyn then lubes HiM up and gives HiM a slick reach-around before turning her attention to his hairy armpits. Ashlyn then allows HiM to take a seat so she can get all freaky-deeky with Josue's socked and bare feet. Next up is the ass-eating portion of the program, where first Josue cops a squat on her pretty little face, followed by Ashlyn rimming and tonguing HiM while Josue is spread-eagle, via the Rusty Trombone, and from overhead with HiM doing a split in a reverse piledriver. The two then trade oral treats, as first Josue goes down and suckles on her clit, followed by Ashlyn slobbering and gagging on HiM. Finally, we get to See HiM Fuck, as Ashlyn takes ALL of HiM, first in a front, then backward piledriver, followed by riding HiM cowgirl, then in the spoon position, and finally missionary with her ankles behind her ears until he pulls out and cums on her belly. We followed a solo HiM into the shower afterward... Until the next HiM!
Duration: 52:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7827kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SeeHimFuck Ashlyn Angel & Josue Fit - He Wore A Tuxedo!

Girl Suck My Cock and Let Me Fuck Her On The Hood Of My Car Watts Bar Dam

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Aimee Ryan
Genres: Public sex, Outdoors sex, Cowgirl, Brunette, Natural Tits, Outdoor Sex, Petite
I told Aimee that I came to give her a ride. After showing her some cash and asking to take modelling shots of her in her panties, she was down to suck my cock and let me fuck her on the hood of my car.
Then I blew a hot load on this 19 year old's face!
Duration: 33:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11763kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girl Suck My Cock and Let Me Fuck Her On The Hood Of My Car

Tiny Blonde Zoe Sparx Fucks Her Best Friend's Renovo

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Zoe Sparks
Genres: All Sex, All-Natural, Bath, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Cowgirl, Cumshot, Deep Throat, Doggystyle
Petite blonde, Zoe Sparx, has her eyes on her best friend's for quite some time now. Her lust for the old stud, Charles Dera, is too much to handle anymore, so Zoe decided to do something about it. The tiny blonde leads Charles into the bathroom and immediately reaches out for his cock. She tried to fit the whole shaft down her throat but ended up gagging loud. After the sloppy blowjob, the two gets in the tub and fucks doggy style. Sweet moans fill the room as Zoe cums over and over again. The two go to the bedroom to continue their intense pussy fucking. Zoe rides Charles in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before letting him fuck her in missionary until he cums on her face.
Duration: 33:45
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19006kbps
Audio: 58kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiny Blonde Zoe Sparx Fucks Her Best Friend's

Время генерации страницы 0.12622 секунды с 9 запросами