Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Elise Graves and Dixon Mason Double Blind Study Bellingham

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor, Oral, Hardcore
How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they can't take anymore. This "double blind study" will explore these themes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason Double Blind Study

Classic Archive Shoot! Complete Submission of Kristine Inchelium

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Kristine
Genres: slim ,Extreme Torment ,Femdom ,Straight ,Hitachi ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Brunette ,Destruction ,LezDom ,Chains ,socks ,BDSM ,Big Tits
Video language: English
Maitresse Madeline storms into the green room, grabs Kristine and parades her around the armory with her panties down to her ankles. Then she brings her to a basement room full of dirt and rice. The camera doesn’t stop rolling as Kristine gets worked over hard with flogging, caning, hotwax and ice. Unusual punishments are given such as kneeling on rice and biting a sliced lemon coated with hot sauce!
Duration: 1:39:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classic Archive Shoot! Complete Submission of Kristine

Road Litter Benld

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Jade is just the right kind of girl to find on the side of the road. she is hot, alone and dumb enough to get into the car with PD. They do not make it very far before their is car trouble and he uses it as the perfect excuse to take his pretty prey. She is too hot not to , no matter how much she protests. PD is going to make sure that pussy gets stuffed over and over until it cannot take anymore. Her cunt is exhausted and so PD sticks her in a cage for safe keeping. He gives the bitch her bread and water. The complaint department is closed right now. Every time she bitches about her dinner he takes another shot at her ass, though.
Duration: 45:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Road Litter

Machine fucked and Double Penetrated to multiple brutal orgasms! Salzburg

Cast: Gia DiMarco
Genres: MILF ,Foot Torment ,Straight ,Brunette ,BDSM ,shaved ,toned ,bottom ,Humiliation ,fake boobs
Cute little Gia DiMarco and her amazing ass is back! We think it time to tap that ass and tap it well.
Bound down hard and spread, Gia’s back is arched and her pigtails tied to the device. After some nice foot torment and ass flogging, Omega impales her tight butt and our top notch fucking machine is ready to give her an ass fucking she will never forget.
But before we turn up Omega to wreck that ass we jam a big dildo with vibrator up her wet shaved cunt. Now she is double penetrated with a vibrator on her swollen clit. Now we turn Omega lose and that machine make Gia cum her brains out. We love it when girls are made to cum against their will while being ass fucked to !
Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 405.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Machine fucked and Double Penetrated to multiple brutal orgasms!

Barbary Rose, Rain DeGrey Ginger Whacks Queensbury

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Barbary Rose, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
But she didn't know what helpless felt like until Jack had tied her legs spread far apart, her wrists bound to her ankles, and she realized that he intended on punishing her beautifully shaved pussy.
Duration: 50:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6791kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barbary Rose, Rain DeGrey Ginger Whacks

It Turned Around Albers

Cast: Trisha, Candise
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whippin
This Was Its IdeaIt was on the wall, suffering, its tits and cunt pretty much destroyed. It was almost over for the bitch, then the little object grunted and grunted asking to be turned around so its ass could be worked over also well.No one suffers like this piece of shit, It truly needs to be dehumanized, degraded, objectified — find whatever descriptor you like. It is nothing, a pain-object whose sole purpose is to suffer the most agonizing tortures and vile disgraces.Don’t take our word for it, just look at what it goes through in Hell! We think, in the future, as its burning need to sink further into the labyrinth of dehumanization, you will see it completely disappear to become something brand new and lower than any other thing out there.It, Turned Around just for you.
Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18396kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It Turned Around

The Popular Girl Farts In your Face Labolt

Cast: Brook Logan aka Princess Brook
Genres: Humiliation, Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Eva de Vil, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Panty Fetish, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encour
You know i am the popular girl of the college, and i know your little secret... That you love smelling stinky farts!! well freak!! Don't i have some stinky gassy farts for you to smell!!! Put you face against my ass hole and breath in my stinky eggy farts's!!! You should feel so honoured to smell them!!! don't it smell so good freak!! i know you absolutely loving this , the day you have finally been waiting for. ha ha ha Now put your nose in my ass freak and when i fart, you can breath it all in!!! ha ha ha ha
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12154kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 963.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Popular Girl Farts In your Face

Время генерации страницы 0.16421 секунды с 9 запросами