View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 10:54 AM   #9275
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Fresh Meat Bondage Slut Shelby

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Karla Kush
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Squirting ,foreskin ,Rough Sex ,Straight ,Domination ,Stud ,Blowjob ,big dick ,natural boobs
Video language: English
23 year old Karla Kush gets a true BDSM experience that makes her cum, squirt and shiver in ecstasy. Tight rope bondage, corporal punishment and rough sex.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat Bondage Slut

Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2 Nordland

After a short break, it was time for the next part. A leather Pony girl body harness and a harness bit gag. The first thing I do is order Courtney to strip out of the riding pants. She does so and I have her put the boots back on. I have her step into the harness and I drape it over her shoulders. I then start loosening and tightening buckles trying to get the best fit. This takes a while. I have her high step in place and her pussy is pinched, lol... maybe that's a design feature. I remove the front pussy panel and that alleviates the problem plus it looks better. Just for fun I use a leather strap and bind her wrists with it before I pull up a chair and have her take a seat. I have one more item I need to test fit. It's a harness bit gag. So far everything has fit pretty good, but this gag was probably made for a man size head, as most of the straps won't tighten up near enough. It will probably work, but I'm not happy with it. I have Courtney stand up and turn in a tight circle several times so we can get a good look at the harness and gag. Once again, this is a laid back fun video where we are trying on and fitting some new leather gear for a future custom clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

Wasteland - The Human Fucking Machine Ware Neck

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Discipline, Goddess Starla, hot wax, Lesbian Bondage, strap-on sex
When Goddess Starla finds out that her slave broke her fucking machine, she is beyond herself. She cant understand how Ava could be so inconsiderate, so thoughtless and so careless. Starla decides that Ava has to live with the consequences of her actions and turn her into a living fucking machine.
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2038kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 207.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Human Fucking Machine

The Submission of 314 Part Three Bakewell

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
314 is ass up attached to the table. Such inviting globes need attention. A solid caning is just what she needs. Her tears are so delicious as she struggles to maintain composure. The hits just keep on coming. Once her ass is red and striped she needs to eat. If you though it was going to be something tasty you haven't been watching. 314 gets a disgusting can of food that spends it's time on the floor, then on her face, and finally in her mouth. She's put into the chair and the electricity is connected. It's time for a good old fashion interrogation. As the questions get harder it's clear 314 is struggling to take the electricity. Her sobs are beautiful!
Duration: 1:10:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Submission of 314 Part Three

Classic Archive Shoot! Complete Submission of Kristine Marlow

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Kristine
Genres: slim ,Extreme Torment ,Femdom ,Straight ,Hitachi ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Brunette ,Destruction ,LezDom ,Chains ,socks ,BDSM ,Big Tits
Maitresse Madeline storms into the green room, grabs Kristine and parades her around the armory with her panties down to her ankles. Then she brings her to a basement room full of dirt and rice. The camera doesn’t stop rolling as Kristine gets worked over hard with flogging, caning, hotwax and ice. Unusual punishments are given such as kneeling on rice and biting a sliced lemon coated with hot sauce!
Duration: 1:39:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classic Archive Shoot! Complete Submission of Kristine

Bikers, Boobs, Babes Mayhew

Cast: Beverly Hills ,Mark Davis
Genres: top ,Double Penetration ,Discipline ,Uncircumcised ,Vaginal Penetration ,Ball Gag ,white ,Straight ,Sub ,Bondage ,Hitachi ,Spanking ,muscular ,Breast Bondage
Beverly Hills gets taken to a biker bar, made to serve drinks, suck cock, and get fucked while in bondage. Some hot girls from the bar join in on the fun and make Beverly lick pussy and take strap-on cock in her mouth and cunt. Combine that with the two dudes who cum on her pretty face and you’ve got yourself one hell of a public disgrace.
Duration: 59:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bikers, Boobs, Babes

Sarah vs. The Hair Anchor Lakota

Sarah can be a feisty girl (all redheads are right?), but lucky for us she can be tamed with the help of a few ropes. I have her put on her own gag and handcuffs but adding my own flair to the mix. With her wrists padlocked to the couch I'm free to put her beautiful long hair in a tight hair-tie. I tie it off to her ankles causing her to pull on it with every struggle. I should mention that Sarah really loves her hair pulled. After she gets herself all worked up I re-cuff her wrists behind her back and attach them to the hair-tie which, as you may have guessed, really drives her crazy!
Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah vs. The Hair Anchor

Время генерации страницы 0.03176 секунды с 9 запросами