Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Wasteland - Here Cums The Bride Frenchton

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Cat
Genres: breast play, electro-stim, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Spanking
Video language: English
Cat is sitting pretty in her wedding dress and slutty shoes, but Argus takes exception to this and literally rips it off of her. He then uses the tattered lace material to restrain her to the overhead beam and proceeds to give her a hard paddling, some intense electro play, and finishes her off with a series of screaming orgasms. There went the bride!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3436kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 300.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Here Cums The Bride

Nyxon vs. The Taped Prayer Sevres

It really is amazing how well you can bind a girl with just a few roll of electrical tape. Combine that with amazing flexibility and you have Nyxon in a strict reverse prayer. With her wrists locked firm between her shoulder blades I have to had it to her, she put up a good fight. What makes electrical tape particularly evil is for every millimetre you fight against it seems to constrict by two. Her only escape was to talk her way out which is difficult with a 3" beanbag gag in your mouth.
Duration: 9:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1917kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 148.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyxon vs. The Taped Prayer

Good Medicine Lynwood

Cast: Siouxsie Q ,Barbary Rose
Genres: Strap On ,toned ,Straight ,bottom ,glasses ,unshaved ,Foot Worship ,Femdom ,Corporal Punishment ,Choking
When Barbary Rose ended up in the emergency room after a mild car accident, she didn’t expect to be treated by sexy doctor, Siouxsie Q. After Barbary is caught masturbating, Siouxsie punishes her with spanking, finger banging, choking, bondage, and vaginal and anal speculums! Barbary is rewarded with foot worship, pussy licking and an orgasmic vaginal and anal strap-on fucking!
Duration: 1:05:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Medicine

Insatiable Ass Part 1 Bird City

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Ashley Lane is pretty scared coming in to have a private session with us, and not without reason. We asked her whether she liked pain or humiliation and she said pain, so we'll give her a little of what she wants and a lot of what we want
Duration: 48:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insatiable Ass Part 1

Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip Studio City

I changed into my white slip and then put on some pantyhose using the tail gate of a truck so that I could get my feet off the ground. Ben tied my hands together with a long rope. He then pulled me by the wrists, leading me to the spot he thought would be the most fun. I was led to this beautiful tree, which I would be tied to. He tied my hands above my head in the sun. You could hear the birds chirping in the background and the sound a lawnmower scenting the air with the smell of freshly cut grass. I was definitely getting the spring is in the air, vibe. Ben Gagged me and returned a few minutes later to put a crotch rope on me. I usually don't do crotch ropes as they are somewhat tricky, but I was in the mood to do something different and I guess he picked up on it. He let me struggle for a bit returning to tie my ankle in the air and behind me. I was left balancing on one bare foot. To make it even more interesting, he tied a matching bandana across my eyes, effectively blindfolding me. I love being tied like this and blindfolded. Johnny likes to say the Eyes are the windows to the soul and when Im gagged my eyes speak for me, but I love the heightened awareness I get from being blindfolded. The smell of spring is that much sweeter.
Duration: 11:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 182.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip

The Submission of 314 Part Three Orange

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
314 is ass up attached to the table. Such inviting globes need attention. A solid caning is just what she needs. Her tears are so delicious as she struggles to maintain composure. The hits just keep on coming. Once her ass is red and striped she needs to eat. If you though it was going to be something tasty you haven't been watching. 314 gets a disgusting can of food that spends it's time on the floor, then on her face, and finally in her mouth. She's put into the chair and the electricity is connected. It's time for a good old fashion interrogation. As the questions get harder it's clear 314 is struggling to take the electricity. Her sobs are beautiful!
Duration: 1:10:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Submission of 314 Part Three

Devilynne The Calling Highgate Center

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Devilynne
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Her body is hidden under the traditional garb, but he knows what's under there as well as if she were laid bare before him. Firm, round ass and her perky tits are enticing him further from her message and into temptation.
Duration: 48:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devilynne The Calling

Время генерации страницы 0.07592 секунды с 9 запросами