View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 10:51 AM   #9269
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Penny's Test - Part 3 Pierreville

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I start by adding a nylon stocking over Penny's head. I fit and strap on a harness ballgag next. I then finish binding her lower legs. Penny is then arched and tied into a very severe hogtie. She doesn't really struggle at this point. In fact, between the brutal bondage and the gag straps around her throat, it takes all of her concentration to breathe. After a while I roll her on her side and leave her again. After being on her side a bit, I return. I play a bit with my helpless captive, before I clamp her nipples. After being silent, she finally starts to make some noise. She screams and yelps as I walk away again. It's not long before I have to let Penny out though. She was having a very hard time breathing before and once the clamps are added, well, that just put Penny over the edge. Penny definitely passed her test, and overall is one of the best models I have worked with. Definitely looking forward to having her back!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 3

Young and Petite Slut in Grueling Bondage and Tormented Potomac

Cast: Isabella Nice ,The Pope
Genres: Weights ,Handler ,Latinx ,Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,The Pope ,Brunette ,slim ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English
Isabella has a few shoots under her belt at Kink, but The Pope hasn’t had his way with her yet. The day has come where we finally get to see her suffer properly in tight bondage and suffer brutal domination at the hands of the meanest mother fucker on the internet. Let’s hope she has her big girl panties on, because this is not going to be an easy day. She begins in a sitting/lotus position with her arms pulled into a strappado. Her neck is pulled, both forward to her ankles, and back to the pole behind her. This creates a predicament that squeezes her neck. Her nipples are clamped and weights are added to stretch her sensitive nipple as far as possible. Next she is face down and in a hogtie. Her ankle are pulled one way and her wrists the other. The ropes are tightened throughout the scene to convert this into a scorpion tie. This grueling position takes its toll on her little body quickly, but not before he makes her orgasm harder than she has all day. We continue to the final scene where we have Isabella in a brutal tie with one of her legs pulled straight up and theother secured to the box. Her feet are caned and the rest of her body is subjected to moregrueling punishment. She is allowed to orgasm a few more times before she is released.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young and Petite Slut in Grueling Bondage and Tormented

Packaging Rachel - Part 3 Largo

You hear a noise and some clanging. It gets closer and closer until you see a pallet jack roll by with an empty pallet. I park it, before lifting rachel onto it. I bind her knees with jute rope over the tape and run it around the back of Rachel's neck. Rachel moans as I pull it tight. With all the tape and the reinforcements, she's not going to bend much. The rest of the rope is tied around her waist. I then rope her ankles and pull it back. Rachel yelps and moans again as The rope is pulled tight and tied off to the back of her waist. When we started, Rachel was standing with a rope tied to the top of her nylon body bag. That rope is still there. I use it to pull her head back to her waist rope. I tie the rest off to the pallet corners to keep her from rolling forward. Rachel is now packaged nicely. I leave her there for a bit. Rachel has grown a bit to complacent. Some heavy clamps on her nipples fixes that. We here muffled "mmmpphs", moans, and yelps from under all the tape. Her struggling and twitching increase in intensity as well. I wrap tape over the clamps and watch her for just a short while before I jack the pallet up and head out with my tightly bundled package.
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 896.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Packaging Rachel - Part 3

Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3 Port Gibson

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I turn the Hitachi up to the high setting and walk away. After a while, I return. I decide to make Adara a little more vulnerable, as my guests will be arriving soon. I remove her panty gag and replace it with an open mouth gag. I then retape her head to the post. I leave her once again completely helpless with the Hitachi humming away. It's not long before I return again... This time some heavy clamps are applied to Adara's nipples. I leave adara once again as my gusts will be arriving soon. Adara will make quite the conversation piece for the evening, don't you think?
Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3

Road Litter East Brookfield

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Jade is just the right kind of girl to find on the side of the road. she is hot, alone and dumb enough to get into the car with PD. They do not make it very far before their is car trouble and he uses it as the perfect excuse to take his pretty prey. She is too hot not to , no matter how much she protests. PD is going to make sure that pussy gets stuffed over and over until it cannot take anymore. Her cunt is exhausted and so PD sticks her in a cage for safe keeping. He gives the bitch her bread and water. The complaint department is closed right now. Every time she bitches about her dinner he takes another shot at her ass, though.
Duration: 45:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Road Litter

Squirting, and Cream: Ariel X and Violet Monroe Howland

Cast: Ariel X ,Violet Monroe
Genres: muscular ,Slave ,dungeon ,switch ,Big Toy ,Anal Stretching ,Sub ,spit ,Gaping ,submissive
Ariel X is gagged and bound in device bondage, bent over in a vulnerable position to display her ass while her spit drips down onto the dungeon floor. Violet enters and teases her submissive, spanking and licking Ariel’s ass. Shet starts with fingering and then stretches Ariel’s slut hole with a big glass plug while her sub moans in pleasure and begs for more until she has multiple squirting orgasms. Ariel is tied with medical tubing and fucked with a hyperrealistic strap-on cock until she squirts again. Then Violet administers a water to make sure her sex slave is sufficiently cleaned out. The water slowly trickles in and fills up her rectum, then Ariel is commanded to hold the water and squirt it out like a spectacular fountain. After that, Ariel is filled with thick, white cream and pushes it out of her hole. Violet strap-on fucks her some more and makes Ariel squirt before giving her another creamy . Violet kisses her submissive and then commands her to sniff and tongue-fuck her asshole. Violet begins stretching her own ass with her fingers and making her submissive watch and learn. At her mistress’s command, Ariel slowly enters Violet’s ass with the glass plug, displaying a delightfully clear view inside Violet’s rectum. She fucks her harder and faster until her mistress cums. Violet pushes the toy out and Ariel sucks the ass juices from it. Ariel inserts a huge metal speculum inside Violet’s beautiful butt, stretching, sniffing, fingering and licking that ever-widening hole, showcasing a huge gape.
Duration: 47:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirting, and Cream: Ariel X and Violet Monroe

Hot Pretty Girls - Tied And Fucked Gibsonia

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Nikky Thorne & Amabella
Genres: Bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, blonde, brunette, foursome
Watch Mugur and Anthony Hardwood as they make Nikky Thorne and Anabella their sex slaves to force them to have sex with each other and with them. Watch the hogtied girls get tortured, force fucked in their juicy pussies, forced to suck cocks and dildos in the hottest BDSM foursome action.
Duration: 49:12
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Pretty Girls - Tied And Fucked

Время генерации страницы 0.02229 секунды с 9 запросами