Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sierra Cirque Lewis Center

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
God, she looks great. She’s so beautiful. I love the glasses. It makes her look smart. She’s tall. She seems willing enough too.
Boy, he looks old, but he’s not fat. He’s tall. He seems safe enough.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque

Pepper Whipped Tornillo

Pepper is roughly shoved up against a post. I lean into her, pinning her as I bind her at the waist to it. Her sweater is ripped open and her nipples are clover clamped and then they are tied tightly together around the post. A shop rag is stuffed and then taped in her mouth. I smack her ass hard with my hand before her skirt, and my belt are removed. Pepper is punished as the clamps tighten and jerk as I whip her repeatedly with my leather belt.
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pepper Whipped

Sarah vs. The Peeps Ritter

Sarah loathes peeps and I have to admit, they are vile little candies. It's not until I have her tied to a chair that I reveal my evil plan. Stuffing both her cheeks with the fluorescent colored peeps, I fill the rest of her mouth with a bright pink ball gag. The white shirt I had her wear starts to become apparent as multi-colored drool makes its way out of her mouth. Once I find out how ticklish she is, the drool really starts to fly!
Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2032kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 283.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah vs. The Peeps

Punishment: Coworker Gets Revenge on Submissive Brunette Elma

Cast: Mark Davis ,Ashli Ames
Genres: Role Play ,big dick ,BDSM ,white ,top ,British ,Rough Sex ,muscular ,Caning ,Bondage
Video language: English
Kink is proud to present this classic shoot from the archive, released for the first time. Busty brunette Ashli Ames looks stunning in her business suit. She has been working her ass off all year and deserves this promotion. But, unbeknownst to her a colleague Mark Davis ego has been shattered. He feels this was easily his promotion. There’s only one way to make him feel better. He’ll use shaming and blackmail to get what he wants. In Ashli’s new office he rips off her clothes and reveals her big tits in a black bra. He pulls down her skirt to show off her perfect ass. It’s time for punishment. He starts by bending her over the desk and spanking her ass. Her legs look perfect in stockings and high heel shoes. Next comes the rope and he ties her up helpless in rope bondage. Her mouth is used to deliver a full deep throat cock sucking. He bends her over again and fucks her deep in her wet pussy. Mark takes Ashli to her new fancy bedroom and brings out some more toys. A red ball gag shuts her up as he uses the cane on her precious body. She is still able to scream when the electric zapper comes out. Punishment isn’t always about pain, and Mark uses the Hitachi to punish Ashli with uncontrollable orgasms. The flogger is taken to her body as she is bound in rope on the bed. Finally he fucks her pussy hard and raw before shooting his load on her massive tits. Congratulations on the promotion!
Duration: 54:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment: Coworker Gets Revenge on Submissive Brunette

Harley Ace Bind-her Clips DeRidder

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace
They bite down hard on Harley's soft flesh, on her tits, her face, and they don't let go. Ot even knows something Harley doesn't. If you leave the clips on long enough and tight enough eventually she will go numb in those spots.
Duration: 49:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harley Ace Bind-her Clips

Pussy Torment part 7 Catherine Chesterland

This has got to hurt! Too bad she volunteered for this, she probably thought that she was in for a little rough housing, but I guess she thought wrong. That's definitely not a smile on her face and more of a look of "why the holy-fuck my pussy hurts did I agree to do this!?" Bondage leads to pussy torment, which then leads to titty torment complete with mousetraps and other forms of painful torment. You're going to love it!
Duration: 58:25
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1491kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 687.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Torment part 7 Catherine

Live Mc Leansboro

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I’d stopped dating. It wasn’t the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I’m over ‘relationships’ for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That’s all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I’d watched my and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head.
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Live

Время генерации страницы 0.23229 секунды с 9 запросами