View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 10:48 AM   #9261
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Nurse Jackie Deport

It is really just a shame that I don't work the night shift more often. Well, except for all the code red calls that seem to happen when I work. I don't know why. I wear the same nurse dress, hat and white stockings as all the other nurses. The only change I make in the uniform is to wear red high heels. I just can't stand those frumpy clogs that all the other nurses wear. Anyway, I arrive at 7 pm with my stethoscope around my neck, ready to work. But, my patient in 420 has a different idea for me...He grabs me as soon as I come in the room to start my rounds. He quickly ties my legs together with red rope (that oddly matches my uniform) at the knees and ankles and then ties my arms above my head. He stuffs a big red ball gag in my mouth and then hops back in bed. He acts oddly disinterested as I weave back and forth trying to loosen my arms in front of him. And, then I remember...The day nurse reported that this patient does not like to take his meds. He could have just told me! Now, I don't think I'll get any work done tonight. But, who's complaining. I have a legitimate excuse!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:33
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 108.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nurse Jackie

Samsara Porky Miyako

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Samsara
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Samsara is humiliated by the way that O.T. talks down to her and treats her. He calls her every name in the book while he is playing with her body like she is just a piece of meat.
Duration: 49:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samsara Porky

Mandy Muse Big Girls Don't Pry Fuyun

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
It is, however, a convenient way for OT to attract new victims in the end. Maybe if he makes this one scream long enough another hot and nosey little minx will come wandering through his door.
Duration: 46:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mandy Muse Big Girls Don't Pry

Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2 Williamsville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I bring out the ropes and really get her elbows tied tight and cinched to her body. I enjoy groping my bound and gagged captive, before ordering her to turn in a tight circle so we can enjoy all views of her bondage. I eventually remove the overhead rope and place her on top of a table and remove her gag. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2

BrutalSessions, DungeonSex - Jesse Pony - Feed Me Cock 1080p Davding

Jesse Pony is a cock craving submissive slut whose only purpose is to serve under the cruel mastery of her sadistic dom. Today, Christian Wilde is the lucky guy that gets to fill Jesse’s needs and hungry holes. First Jesse is restrained on her back with her arms and ankles secured with skintight inescapable rope bondage. She struggles to escape from Christian cruel intentions as he torments her with viscous impact play and the relentless stimulation of a powerful vibrator. He coerces her to cum repeatedly while he face fucks Jesses bottomless throat and strangles her fragile neck. Next Jesse is restrained with thick leather belts while perched in front of a large bowl of water. As Christian pounds Jesse’s tight pink pussy from behind and spanks her perfect round ass. He grabs her skull and shoves it into the water bowl and baptizes her with his depraved intentions. Gasping for breath and fighting to get her head out of the water, Christian retrieves his fuck toys head only to shove his massive cock deep into her throat. Jesse only begs for more. Next the super sub finds herself in a full rope suspension that exposes her pussy to Christian’s pleasure. He wastes no time and begins to relentlessly fuck her until she is screaming from the uncontrollable ecstasy of the unwanted and repeated orgasms. To end her day, Christian throws Jesse onto a dirty old fuck mattress. He then spends the next ten minutes mercilessly fucking Jesse as she begs for him to abuse her fuck hole. Christian is only too happy to oblige and in a fit of depraved passion blows a massive load of jizz all over Jesse’s titties and mouth. She only wants more.
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalSessions, DungeonSex - Jesse Pony - Feed Me Cock 1080p

Elise Graves and Dixon Mason Double Blind Study Fort Leonard Wood

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor, Oral, Hardcore
How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they can't take anymore. This "double blind study" will explore these themes.
Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason Double Blind Study

Penthouse Pet Phoenix Marie Ass Fucked in Public Sargeant

Cast: Phoenix Marie ,Mr. Pete
Genres: Voyeur ,Humiliation ,Blowjob ,Rope Bondage ,Blonde ,Big Tits ,Public ,Domination ,big dick ,Female Slave
Video language: English
Lead out in public with a sensory deprivation box on her head, Phoenix Marie is made to strip, fisted, and ass fucked.
Duration: 1:05:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penthouse Pet Phoenix Marie Ass Fucked in Public

Время генерации страницы 0.09861 секунды с 9 запросами