View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 10:48 AM   #9260
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Severe Reverse Cowgirl Training Ana Foxxx, Day One Mount Alto

Cast: Owen Gray ,Ana Foxxx
Genres: Athletic ,switch ,Role Play ,Bondage ,Anal ,Oral Sex ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Black ,BDSM
Video language: English
Ana is a Good Girl, but she lacks Discipline. She has very little control over her own pussy, and Orgasms just flow like obscenities off a sailor’s tongue. No Discipline. However, her legs are amazing. She doesn’t even ‘workout’. But she is strong. An excellent candidate for the Severe Reverse Cowgirl Training Program. But first, the Lesson…
She makes her own Training Goals. I just offer ‘guidance’. She makes her own Rules. I just enforce them. And she makes mistakes. That is when I Punish Her. But the Rewards are so worth it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Severe Reverse Cowgirl Training Ana Foxxx, Day One

Rachel Adams - tight hogtie Strong

This is a true story: Rachel Adams actually asked me to tie her in a tight hogtie after seeing a little statue of a hogtie torture method in a museum. Yep. She got all excited and wanted me to tie her just as tight as the statue she had seen. I did my best, and I think we got kind of close. Rachel was very happy in her super tight hogtie! She said next time I should try to make it even tighter! She is just the best!!
Duration: 3:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 430.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Adams - tight hogtie

Wasteland - Ironys Lament Pie Town

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Irony
Genres: BDSM, Controlled Orgasms, femsub, maledom, Mistress Irony
Were not sure how this happened but the man in black was back in our studios and somehow, not only got his hands on Mistress Irony but managed to have her bound and suspended and half naked. You can see the anger rising in Irony as she is brought down to the level of so many of her slaves. Although the man in black has taken one of our favorite Mistresss and humiliated her, this movie is definitely worth watching if not just to see Irony get a real taste of her own medicine!
Duration: 13:53
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1167kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 131.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Ironys Lament

Penny's Test - Part 1 Whitecourt

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 1

Audrey Elson Merida

Cast: Holly Golightly
Genres: Pussy Eating ,LezDom ,Strap On ,fake boobs ,Dominatrix ,slim ,Anal ,Femdom ,Electric Dildo ,Tens Unit
Audrey Elson is a gorgeous x-runway model who gets tied up and wired for the first time in this update. First Princess Donna tests Audrey’s pussy licking skills before binding her tits tightly and exposing her tender flesh to the violet wand. Before the end of the day Donna fills all Audrey’s holes with electricity, ties her in vulnerable bondage positions, and fucks her hard with a strap-on in the pussy and ass.A long way from the runway aren’t we Audrey?!
Duration: 48:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audrey Elson

Turd Says Part Two Mulege

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.
Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turd Says Part Two

Anal Submissive Sluts Ravaged & Squirting at Holiday Winter Orgy Kaisiadorys

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Ramon Nomar ,Karlee Grey ,Vanessa Sky
Genres: Threesome ,Role Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Female Slave ,Slave ,Straight ,holidays ,fake boobs ,Big Tits ,toned
The night is alive with holiday cheer as hot swinger babes line up to suck dominant dick and get their beatings in this wild yule tide BDSM orgy. Meanwhile, Stefanos has proclaimed that The House will return to the basics: protocol, rules, hierarchy. But busty slave slut Karlee Grey already has the cock deep down her throat and is bouncing her tits like she doesn’t remember a single rule. It will be up to newbie Vanessa Sky to get her rules through painful zipper the guests can rip off of her in exchange for hints. meanwhile Karlee is getting dicked down and screaming for permission to cum, which she is roundly denied by a cruel crowd. Beaten with her fucking Karlee howls while Vanessa tried to absorb her training with tight rope digging into her flesh and a hitachi fixed against her hungry cunt. When she is finally able to recite the rules, Vanessa is thrown onto the floor and get her anal reward while Karlee is flogged and fucked and further denied her orgasms. Meanwhile, the crowd has melted into a total BDSM orgy with spankings, rope bondage, lines of blowjobs, and our very special guests of the night playing with an electro box that denies its beautiful inhabitant any vision through its two way mirrored walls. All she can hear is the vibrator on her pussy and the violet wand closing in on her flesh. When the hatch is finally opened for her to breath, her mouth is stuffed with cock. Earning her way out of the box does not offer much relief, and she is immediately tormented with a terrifying taser and fucked with the largest candy cane anyone has ever scene. Covered in glitter like a little ornament, her master uses her like a fuck doll while she begs for cum. Vanessa learns that pain and pleasure roll downhill when she is made to hold buckets of her sister submissive squirt, her buckets getting heavier with each orgasm in tight rope suspension. the corwd is really worked up, single tailing and fucking each other, while Vanessa struggles to prove herself and stay in an athletic squat, holding her buckets proudly, and cumming like a proper whore, waiting her turn with the dick so that she may beg for each anal orgasm from the crowd. Happy Holidays!
Duration: 1:04:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Submissive Sluts Ravaged & Squirting at Holiday Winter Orgy

Время генерации страницы 0.05006 секунды с 9 запросами