View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 10:48 AM   #9259
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Claire Adams and Lorelei Lee Yarmouth

Cast: Claire Adams ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: Fingering ,Ball Gag ,Sub ,natural boobs ,Strap On ,Straight ,Slave ,Domination ,shaved ,Blonde
Video language: English
Lorelei Lee returns to Whippedass with just as much toughness and enthusiasm as ever. Claire Adams ties her up beautifully in immobilizing bondage and really lets her have it. Face slapping, nipple torment, caning, psychological play, extreme bondage and strapon sex are some of the interesting actions in this intense update.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:26:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Adams and Lorelei Lee

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5 Camden Wyoming

This clip starts where Part 4 ended... I pick up a long thin stick and use it to poke and slap Rachel for a bit. I don't do it for long though. I go and sit in my outdoor lounger and enjoy the show. I leave her there to endure and twitch until the end of the clip. I remove her bindings, but leave her wrists bound around the post. I remove her gag and the nose hooks and I order her to her knees. I manhandle and grope her for a while longer. This is where Part 5 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5

Snot, Sweat, and Tears - Part 3 Olive Hill

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Courtney's Captor zipties and cinches her lower legs and feet. He leaves her to quiver as she endures her extremely strict bondage. She tries to struggle, but it looks more like twitching, as that is all her bondage will allow. Her Captor enjoys watching her futile struggles in the shadows, but after a while, he wants a new view. Courtney yelps as he rolls her onto her side. Her breathing intensifies as she adjusts to her new position. Now he can see her tears and bound tits jiggle as she twitches and moans. Another hour or so, and she'll gladly do anything he wants.
Duration: 15:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 709.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Snot, Sweat, and Tears - Part 3

Nyssa Nevers - bound and gagged Glandorf

Bondage legend Nyssa Nevers made it all the way across the ocean to get tied up in Europe! She is a bondage queen! But there’s no reason to be gentle with her. In fact, with all her experience, she likes it tight and unescapable. A good harness box tie and a big gag is what Nyssa is used to. So that’s what she gets, even when she’s overseas! Hard struggling won’t get her anywhere, you would expect her to know this by now. She probably just likes to struggle and curse anyway, it’s Nyssa Nevers after all!
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14567kbps

File size: 492.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyssa Nevers - bound and gagged

Kendra Heart: Take My Holes, Please Alfred

Cast: Kendra Heart ,Donny Sins ,Johnny Goodluck ,Mr. Pete ,Eddie Jaye ,Rob Piper
Genres: Kinky ,Anal ,shaved ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,Gangbang ,Bondage ,Collar ,Role Play ,Straight
Video language: English
Kendra Heart is a fresh new face to Kink but is no stranger to rough kinky sex with multiple men. In fact she lives to get fucked. In her first scene with Kink she gives it everything she’s got to prove to everyone that she’s worthy of being the best submissive slut there is. It starts with Kendra wearing only a black leather straight jacket. She is led by a leather leash and collar by Rob Piper who brings her over to introduce her to four of his friends, and their dicks. They take out their big dicks and Kendra’s eyes get big and she immediately drops to her knees. She sucks their cocks with gusto and gets covered in her own drool from deep-throating their massive meat. They spit on her, fuck her face, and she just keeps begging for more. They get her completely naked on all fours on top of a square platform with wheels and they chain her ankle and wrist cuffs to the corners. They take turns fucking her pussy while another guy fucks her face in a hot spit-roast. They switch to fucking her ass and she takes all five guy’s cocks deep inside. The guys get her down and anchor her pussy to one of their dicks while the rest of them take turns fucking her face and her ass hard in an airtight double-penetration. They flip her over and spread her legs. With a cock anchored deep in her ass, they all fuck her pussy deep and hard. Kendra begs for their cum and so they bring her to her knees and one by one they paint her face and her tits with their loads, and she gives all of their cocks sweet kisses and tells them thank you.
Duration: 58:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra Heart: Take My Holes, Please

Rain DeGrey North Granville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
It doesn't matter if the girl quits at this point because we're pretty much done with her anyway. We get to see how much she can handle and they get to see exactly how sick we are. It's like we're exploring each other.
Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey

Nyxon cured - Part 2 Freeland

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Nyxon is cleave gagged tightly with an ace bandage. Black tape is then added to make it tighter. You can tell that this is a severe gag by the way Nyxon is moaning. He continues tying Nyxon. After a while he removes that gag and gives her a quick break as he finishes tying up some loose ends. He soon produces 2 pairs of panties. He tries to stuff them both in her mouth, but soon realizes that even if they do fit, he won't get the kind of gag necessary for the treatment. He instead stuffs her mouth with just the blue pair and then seals them in tight with black tape. Nyxon is soon moved to the floor and balltied. She remains there for the rest of the clip not being able to move at all. At the end of the clip the Dr. removes the gag.
Duration: 26:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyxon cured - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.09217 секунды с 9 запросами